Wine now?

Because he has nothing. “Uhhhh , I would’ve gone to the cemetery but the secrete service said I couldn’t “. Lol. What a crock .

cry baby 3.jpg

The French are wine snobs.

And this needs to be addressed officially? Americans have an issue with French wine?
Yes. Of course. The United States produces excellent wines. California's wine country will go up against any French wine. French wines are sold here with very little tariffs. Our wines are under crippling tariffs in France. They are so high that US wines are close to shut out.

Trump is right. It's unfair. Level that playing field.

Real Americans don't drink sissy wine that tastes like watered-down vinegar. We drink Whiskey, beer, Rum, Tequila, or vodka.

Like I'm drinking now. And cigarettes. Lot of cigarettes.

vodka.jpg

And this needs to be addressed officially? Americans have an issue with French wine?
Yes. Of course. The United States produces excellent wines. California's wine country will go up against any French wine. French wines are sold here with very little tariffs. Our wines are under crippling tariffs in France. They are so high that US wines are close to shut out.

Every country has thier pet industries they protect . That includes the US .

The issue was over a military alliance, a alliance questioned by a increasing isolationist US focusing on building walls to protect it’s borders, a US that currently is breaking treaties and probing for new allies. That is the context, that is the subject.

Even if it’s mildly interesting to know that America likes it’s domestic wine it’s got absolutely nothing to do with the subject. 14 year olds argue like this. Not nations. And alcohol from EU is taxed the same way from all member nations to all non-member nations. Got nothing to do with France either. It’s embarrassing. You can’t stay on subject.

And by “you” I mean the USA. Those tweets are the unified voice of all Americans, not the words of a former game show host somehow detached from the nation. He tweets for all of you.

I will agree with one thing, someone please take Trump's phone and don't let him on twitter or any other social media platform.

I will agree with one thing, someone please take Trump's phone and don't let him on twitter or any other social media platform.
Perhaps not a bad idea, but who, if not the president gets to decide when, where and how USA makes official statements?
Agreed. You'd think someone on his staff would try to explain to him that he more often than not sounds like an idiot. Trying to have policy discussions in 140 characters is sad.

Perhaps not a bad idea, but who, if not the president gets to decide when, where and how USA makes official statements?
Agreed. You'd think someone on his staff would try to explain to him that he more often than not sounds like an idiot. Trying to have policy discussions in 140 characters is sad.
Just maybe that little adjustment would be sufficient. It’s almost depressing. Yes. Some advisor should be able to do that!

Forum List

Back