Maybe the Republicans ought to dump trump?

Do you believe Trump is an honest person?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
If this poll continues and the same results hold true, and other polls verify the same numbers, maybe trump will avoid impeachment and an embarrassment (Goldwater - ish) election loss.

'Hung jury': Public remains divided over Mueller probe in new NBC/WSJ poll

From the link:

60 percent say Donald Trump has not been honest and truthful when it comes to the Russia probe
Q: Agree/disagree that Trump has been honest & truthful when it comes to the investigation into Russian interference with the 2016 presidential election.

What say you?

I say you sniveling, tinfoil hat wearing chumps lost.

Game over...Get over it.

It's about time that y'all *ahem* MOVE ON!

And, oh yeah.....HONK HONK!

Normal+massive+bitter+butterfly_b759e2_7006814.jpg

If this poll continues and the same results hold true, and other polls verify the same numbers, maybe trump will avoid impeachment and an embarrassment (Goldwater - ish) election loss.

From the link:

60 percent say Donald Trump has not been honest and truthful when it comes to the Russia probe
Q: Agree/disagree that Trump has been honest & truthful when it comes to the investigation into Russian interference with the 2016 presidential election.

What say you?
as a democrat you do have a lot of nerve talking about honesty,,,

From the link:

What say you?
President Trump has been 100% honest. In fact he's the most transparent president ever! The NBC/WSJ poll is biased against Trump and not trustworthy. President Trump will sail to a second term, especially with a booming economy.

From the link:

What say you?
President Trump has been 100% honest. In fact he's the most transparent president ever! The NBC/WSJ poll is biased against Trump and not trustworthy.

now I wouldnt go that far,,,in fact hes just short of being a democrat,

Trump would climb a tree to tell a lie when he could tell the truth on the ground. We knew this well before the election so honesty is not a quality Trump voters hold in esteem.

From the link:

What say you?
I don't care. I already didn't trust him.

From the link:

What say you?
In general I don't think he is always honest. I don't think any president outside of maybe Carter ever was.
Takes nothing away from the fact that he is doing a good job running the country and certainly has nothing to do with Russia.

From the link:

What say you?
Lol
Says a piece of shit that trusts career politicians....

From the link:

What say you?
I don't care. I already didn't trust him.
I did. You see he made promises and is trying to keep them. His personality is that he must try to do so. It may not be exact as he promoted when running, but it will be tried one way or the other. The swampers keep showing up as we see reality. Judge Napolitano the latest one. To see all of the false Repub plants is disheartening. People followed for years and decades once respected but now found to be frauds. And they keep chirping with no guilt. The screwing does not end with Repub voters. If you live long enough you will see when Progs come back to power.

From the link:

What say you?
Sadly the republican leadership will never dump tRump. He is to easily bent to their will. His opinion on anything and everything is the opinion of the last person he spoke.to on the subject.

We couldn't get above 3% on the GDP for freaking eight years of Obama. People died at Benghazi and people died as a result of operation Fast Furious. Barry told America that good factory jobs were gone and not coming back. Today we have roaring economy, relative peace and factories are moving back to the U.S. but the crazy angry left hates it. Is TDS really a mental illness?

The Democrats would like it since they can't get nothing on him on their own. What a joke they've become

From the link:

What say you?

Your crazy ol loonbat lady lost and you're still a partisan leftist rag hack.

From the link:

What say you?

I don't think any Republican other than Donald J. Trump can stand up to the slings and arrows of the Far Left.

I don't see any other path to prevent Liberal Hegemony over the political state

We couldn't get above 3% on the GDP for freaking eight years of Obama. People died at Benghazi and people died as a result of operation Fast Furious. Barry told America that good factory jobs were gone and not coming back. Today we have roaring economy, relative peace and factories are moving back to the U.S. but the crazy angry left hates it. Is TDS really a mental illness?

In summary, Obama bad, Trump wonderful. Is that correct?

A complete expository biography of two presidents, fully annotated from their birth until today, and concluded with a large number of probative facts to support your conclusion.

Most telling was how you managed to blame Obama for the Great Recession, which began in Dec. 2007 and lasted until June 2009 + the facts that Trump has never once mislead the public. I see the method used to come to your conclusion, a complete rewrite of history.

What do I say about this?

What I say about Wry Catcher running a poll about Trump's honesty is that it reminds me of Charlie Sheen running a poll about Keith Richard's sobriety

In summary, Obama bad, Trump wonderful. Is that correct?

A complete expository biography of two presidents, fully annotated from their birth until today, and concluded with a large number of probative facts to support your conclusion.

Most telling was how you managed to blame Obama for the Great Recession, which began in Dec. 2007 and lasted until June 2009 + the facts that Trump has never once mislead the public. I see the method used to come to your conclusion, a complete rewrite of history.
Lol
There would be no trump if there was no Obama you fucking moron

Forum List

Back