Maybe Terral was right?

From your link:
The swine flu pandemic could kill millions and cause anarchy in the world's poorest nations unless £900m can be raised from rich countries to pay for vaccines and antiviral medicines, says a UN report leaked to the Observer.

More likely UN knows a good scam when they see one.

We're not rich by the way, we have trillions in debt.

UN should take it's begging cup to China and India. Lotsa' luck with that.

the science clearly shows it to be a man made virus

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LcKoiTEJKc&NR=1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnelnLlszPM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Adrian Gibbs - Bloomberg Interview (May 13, 2009)[/ame]

Last edited:
So Eots, when are you and Terral going to be taken away again?

The current theory being supported by Terral is "red alert" people like him are going to be taken away on October 1st. Of course, the person who's theory he is supporting also said in the same video that the "enemies" were sending her sexual dreams and that she was getting her bunker ready.

:lol:

Oh, and the rest of us are going to be getting road blocks or even taken away on October 15th. So we only have to wait 10 days then no? :D

The current theory being supported by Terral is "red alert" people like him are going to be taken away on October 1st. Of course, the person who's theory he is supporting also said in the same video that the "enemies" were sending her sexual dreams and that she was getting her bunker ready.

Oh, and the rest of us are going to be getting road blocks or even taken away on October 15th. So we only have to wait 10 days then no? :D

remember that applewhite cult that castrated themselves because the Halle bop comet was some sort of omen and they were preparing themselves for the aliens?

remember that applewhite cult that castrated themselves because the Halle bop comet was some sort of omen and they were preparing themselves for the aliens?
LOL

didnt they drink the koolaid too?

Yeah, and didn't they kill themselves soon after? I think people like Terral are too much of cowards in the first place to do much of anything, never mind do any thing like that.

Yeah, and didn't they kill themselves soon after? I think people like Terral are too much of cowards in the first place to do much of anything, never mind do any thing like that.

gotta love the Yoda avatar, though. and his "9/11 truther/bible thumper" thing.

He acts like Yoda, except with all brain damage instead of wise statements.

Bill Maher has the best way of taking care these fools.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p80hXaM4QgU]YouTube - Bill Maher Throws Out 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists On Live TV[/ame]

all of this is completely irrelevant that experts through out the world have voiced the opinion that the virus is a man made creation due to the complex combinations of bird ,pig and human viruses from various hemispheres some speculate it was accidentally ..others intentional ...and either way it is being exploited and is worth billions to the drug company's

ya know, if i REALLY believed the crap the troofers do, i'd be off the internet in a flash and hiding in some mountain cabin
keeping as low a profile as possible

think about it
a group of people so brazen they would kill a sitting POTUS, and nearly 3000 other Americans and think NOTHING of it

yet they dont seem to care that people like terral are attempting to "expose" "them"?
if i was one of "them", after killing 3000, i wouldnt have a problem killing terral or any of the others threatening to expose me
i mean, in for a dime, in for a dollar

He acts like Yoda, except with all brain damage instead of wise statements.

Bill Maher has the best way of taking care these fools.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p80hXaM4QgU]YouTube - Bill Maher Throws Out 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists On Live TV[/ame]

I've seen that. What no one talks about is the fact that he had ridiculed them the week before during his "new rules" segment. He then ran a live show and wondered why that happened. those people take themselves very seriously.

ya know, if i REALLY believed the crap the troofers do, i'd be off the internet in a flash and hiding in some mountain cabin
keeping as low a profile as possible

think about it
a group of people so brazen they would kill a sitting POTUS, and nearly 3000 other Americans and think NOTHING of it

yet they dont seem to care that people like terral are attempting to "expose" "them"?
if i was one of "them", after killing 3000, i wouldnt have a problem killing terral or any of the others threatening to expose me
i mean, in for a dime, in for a dollar

the sitting POTUS? What, Bush was supposed to be assassinated? is that part of the theory now?

all of this is completely irrelevant that experts through out the world have voiced the opinion that the virus is a man made creation due to the complex combinations of bird ,pig and human viruses from various hemispheres some speculate it was accidentally ..others intentional ...and either way it is being exploited and is worth billions to the drug company's

Is that good or bad ?

ya in a sense that's what you people in your denial are like...but instead of kool aid you are lining up for your vaccination

Forum List

Back