Maybe Polls Are Way Off?If Hillary Is Winning,Then Why Wont They Stop Beating Up Donald Trump?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:dunno: :eek-52: :eusa_doh: Are any of us also feeling this way?, Now, if Hillary was actually about 10 points ahead of Trump, why would Democrats feel the need to create more scandals out of the blue? You would think that the rats would be making up these "Groping Stories" if Donald had a commanding 10 to 12 point lead, right? :disbelief:
Maybe the Hillary people have seen the real internals, and also are very aware that most polls are skewed about 10 points in her favor, therefore the race is actually still a tie, or Donald is actually ahead 5 or 6 points? Maybe Democrats are in panic mode being that for months, Hillary still draws a crowd of 300ish while Trump draws 15,000 with another 5000 who couldn't get into the arena?
:poke: :stupid: :iagree:

enhanced-buzz-5555-1308162939-14.jpg

:dunno: :eek-52: :eusa_doh: Are any of us also feeling this way?, Now, if Hillary was actually about 10 points ahead of Trump, why would Democrats feel the need to create more scandals out of the blue? You would think that the rats would be making up these "Groping Stories" if Donald had a commanding 10 to 12 point lead, right? :disbelief:
Maybe the Hillary people have seen the real internals, and also are very aware that most polls are skewed about 10 points in her favor, therefore the race is actually still a tie, or Donald is actually ahead 5 or 6 points? Maybe Democrats are in panic mode being that for months, Hillary still draws a crowd of 300ish while Trump draws 15,000 with another 5000 who couldn't get into the arena?

Because the prize is now bigger than the White House

Hillary wants the House and Senate

They need to keep the focus on Trump so that everyone doesn't pay attention to what a sleazy, corrupt, unethical piece of crap Hillary Clinton is!

Why do you think the "Pussy" tape was released? That's been the Clinton plan all along. Wait until the Wikileaks shit starts hitting the fan and then bombard the American public with a non stop smear job on Donald Trump with an assist from her friends in the media.

• Banned
Next week, we will have another 12 females, 1 male, and a transgender who will claim that Trump grabbed their penises without their permission

I think you are missing the point. Trump is a dead man walking, but continuing to beat up on him DOES pay dividends.

Especially with all these Senate and House seats in play, and you have guys like McCain saying "I despise what he says but I'm still voting for him!"

They need to keep the focus on Trump so that everyone doesn't pay attention to what a sleazy, corrupt, unethical piece of crap Hillary Clinton is!

Why do you think the "Pussy" tape was released? That's been the Clinton plan all along. Wait until the Wikileaks shit starts hitting the fan and then bombard the American public with a non stop smear job on Donald Trump with an assist from her friends in the media.

Agreed! And piss off the Clinton's , your toast...

Mr grabby deserves every last bad thing he has ever done to come out for you all to see just how easily you can be fooled by a man who runs his mouth in the right way. This Putin loving shithead has promised to make Clintons life hell until the election, It's only right to return the favor. I would have preferred a civil election where the republican knew how to act presidential but you people had to have the loony. Quit acting all hurt that others can play Trump's game better than he can.

Again, stop trying to blame others for your mistake.

You all knew what Trump was when you nominated him.

Mr grabby deserves every last bad thing he has ever done to come out for you all to see just how easily you can be fooled by a man who runs his mouth in the right way. This Putin loving shithead has promised to make Clintons life hell until the election, It's only right to return the favor. I would have preferred a civil election where the republican knew how to act presidential but you people had to have the loony. Quit acting all hurt that others can play Trump's game better than he can.

Clinton is a bully who doesn't want to talk about issues ...

Sorry; but as far as sleaze tapes go the Trump tape has to be the most lame I've ever seen/heard of. Not sure it has the moral equivalence of making Nations like Syria, Iraq and Libya unstable and prone to mass murder on a scale not seen since Saddam.

Greg

Clinton is a bully who doesn't want to talk about issues ...

If there is ANY talk about issues then Hillary is stuffed!! Another half TRILLION dollar budget disaster.......barely heard about it.

Greg

Hillary will have to win by over 10% in order to overcome Republican gerrymandering in the House

If there is a landslide and discouraged Republicans sit this one out, it could happen

Remember folks... who runs the polls? MSM. There are millions of Americans ...black, white, latinos, etc. that WILL in the privacy of the voting booth do as I have
done in my mail in ballot... pull the lever for Trump! The major reason the polls, political punsters, and MSM don't know about this is that most of us are just simply afraid
to admit to friends,relatives, polling groups, reporters... hey I'm for Trump because he has like me a very selfish motive! He wants America to be available for his
progeny which if Hillary gets elected ...America will continue to slip into 3rd world status. People will not be safe with Hillary opening the flood gates to illegals and terrorists!

So I'm totally unconcerned about any polls, because I'm a coward for Trump and pulling the lever like 70 MILLION people will be doing!

next week Richard Simmons will have a press conference telling his story of how Trump went for his penis and he actually enjoyed it.

If you're winning in sport, do you just stop and let them come back? No you don't, otherwise you might lose.

Hillary will have to win by over 10% in order to overcome Republican gerrymandering in the House

If there is a landslide and discouraged Republicans sit this one out, it could happen

I didn't realize the amount you win by as president helps you in the House.

I didn't realize the amount you win by as president helps you in the House.

It is the impact the lead of a ticket has on down ballot candidates
Democrats are doing all they can to spread the stink of Trump to all Republican candidates
Forcing them to either support Trump or disavow him

Forum List

Back