Maybe even the anti-Semite will contribute to plant a tree in Israel. Anything is Possible in Israe

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Maybe even the anti-Semites will contribute to plant a tree in Israel.

Anything is Possible in Israel, Even Planting a Forest in a Desert
By Video Manager September 17, 2015 , 9:18 am
13 4
0 3Email 27Share

This inspiring video shows the ingenuity of the nation of Israel, tenacious enough to try planting a forest in the harsh Negev desert – and it worked!

Click here to plant a tree in Israel

Read more at Anything is Possible in Israel, Even Planting a Forest in a Desert - Breaking Israel News | Israel Latest News, Israel Prophecy News

This inspiring video shows the ingenuity of the nation of Israel, tenacious enough to try planting a forest in the harsh Negev desert – and it worked!

Read more at

Anything is Possible in Israel, Even Planting a Forest in a Desert - Breaking Israel News | Israel Latest News, Israel Prophecy News

13 4
0 3Email 27Share

Read more at Anything is Possible in Israel, Even Planting a Forest in a Desert - Breaking Israel News | Israel Latest News, Israel Prophecy News

Read more at

Anything is Possible in Israel, Even Planting a Forest in a Desert - Breaking Israel News | Israel Latest News, Israel Prophecy News

Oh planting a forest in Israel, will it ever end. They are polluting the water and land, yet they are growing a forest. I would never give a dime to Israel except what I have no choice , and that is the tax money our gov. sends them.

Is there ever no end to their asking for something.

13 4
0 3Email 27Share

Read more at

Oh planting a forest in Israel, will it ever end. They are polluting the water and land, yet they are growing a forest. I would never give a dime to Israel except what I have no choice , and that is the tax money our gov. sends them.

Indeed, Israel is the mooch capital of the world.

Those freeloaders always have their hand out.

Bah. They stole that off Aussies. We invented the Eucalypt.

Is anyone stopping you then from finding an Aussie journalist and have him write a story about that?
Well funny you should say that because I just went to ring A Current Affair and someone cut my phone lines. I got my neighbour to ring the phone company anf the man came out and tells me the line is physically cut.

Just how do you explain THAT?

Is anyone stopping you then from finding an Aussie journalist and have him write a story about that?
Well funny you should say that because I just went to ring A Current Affair and someone cut my phone lines. I got my neighbour to ring the phone company anf the man came out and tells me the line is physically cut.

It looks like someone in your neighborhood doesn't like you. Maybe they got tired of your big mouth, or else your dog did his/her business on a neighbor's lawn and you didn't pick up after your dog.

13 4
0 3Email 27Share

Read more at

Of course you would never give a dime to anything involving a Jew. Whatever you have left over each month, goes to your local Bund to keep it in operation.

As you can see, Ms. Skinhead couldn't let a thread go by unless she says something derogatory about her "enemies." Why not tell your new Arab friends over there to stop starting fires which burn trees down.

Given the fact that you are not working as is obvious from the time you spend on forums, it is more likely that you don't pay anything in taxes no matter how many times you whine about Israel getting your tax money, which if you paid any would come out to about $3.00 a year.

13 4
0 3Email 27Share

Read more at

13 4
0 3Email 27Share

Read more at

Is there anything stopping you, Mr. Arab, from sending a little bit to your old friends in Gaza to plant some trees. They would appreciate it very much. Meanwhile, there is a special relief organization for Mr. Arab's pals over there for years and years and years of which money for this relief organization comes out of the pockets of American taxpayers. Mr. Arab with his constant "Israel mooching" spiel is always the same that I wonder if he has a difficult time expressing himself in English. One thing for sure, his thinking would never be like this Arab.

I am embarrassed to be an Arab

It looks like someone in your neighborhood doesn't like you. Maybe they got tired of your big mouth, or else your dog did his/her business on a neighbor's lawn and you didn't pick up after your dog.
Or

It's a conspiracy.

13 4
0 3Email 27Share

Read more at

13 4
0 3Email 27Share

Read more at

Is there anything stopping you, Mr. Arab, from sending a little bit to your old friends in Gaza to plant some trees. They would appreciate it very much. Meanwhile, there is a special relief organization for Mr. Arab's pals over there for years and years and years of which money for this relief organization comes out of the pockets of American taxpayers. Mr. Arab with his constant "Israel mooching" spiel is always the same that I wonder if he has a difficult time expressing himself in English. One thing for sure, his thinking would never be like this Arab.

13 4
0 3Email 27Share

Read more at

Of course you would never give a dime to anything involving a Jew. Whatever you have left over each month, goes to your local Bund to keep it in operation.

As you can see, Ms. Skinhead couldn't let a thread go by unless she says something derogatory about her "enemies." Why not tell your new Arab friends over there to stop starting fires which burn trees down.

Given the fact that you are not working as is obvious from the time you spend on forums, it is more likely that you don't pay anything in taxes no matter how many times you whine about Israel getting your tax money, which if you paid any would come out to about $3.00 a year.

I have thick long hair, and the 3 bucks a year , for years , it way too much. Way too much for the Zionist.

13 4
0 3Email 27Share

Read more at

13 4
0 3Email 27Share

Read more at

13 4
0 3Email 27Share

Read more at

I have thick long hair, and the 3 bucks a year , for years , it way too much. Way too much for the Zionist.

13 4
0 3Email 27Share

Read more at

13 4
0 3Email 27Share

Read more at

13 4
0 3Email 27Share

Read more at

Would you rather be called a skinhead moll? I would be happy to reimburse you for the measly amount of money that you had to contribute for Israel. As a retired Naval Intelligence officer posted once said -- if Americans only knew what Israel has done for America, Americans wouldn't deny Israel anything. Of course he wasn't factoring in the anti-Semitic skinheads like you..

Forum List

Back