maurice clemmons killer of 4 cops is dead

I wonder if POTUS will come out and explain how, while not in possession of all the facts of the case, this is clearly over-zealous police action.

besides the four cops, we should not forget that Clemmons also killed any chance that Huckabee might have had for the white house.

I wonder if POTUS will come out and explain how, while not in possession of all the facts of the case, this is clearly over-zealous police action.

Dammit, I knew it was Obama's fault! I knew it.

Oh and no blame to the Huckster of course.

Republicans are funny creatures.

This tradgedy has affected the lives of many. The wonton killing of police officers by deranged parolee's is nothing new in America and is apolitical....you clowns who politicize are a sorry bunch of ass holes.

That being said...I'm glad the cop killer is dead. It may have gotten the victims some closure but they still do not know why it happened and with the alleged mental state of this perp maybe they are better off not knowing.

The world is an infinitely better place now that that pig has been slaughtered. RIP police officers may the state of Washington take care of you and your children, they owe that much to you.

I'm glad the guy is dead but for some reason, I'd rather have seen him hanging from the highest tree. His death was quick and easy, he should have suffered more for what he did.

Good that this guy is now not able to harm anyone...but one thing...I hope they are able to prove that this is indeed the guy who did it. I want that put to rest very clearly.

Forum List

Back