maurice clemmons killer of 4 cops is dead

Glad the asshole is dead. Sad day for the Seattle PD and the families of the victims.

SEATTLE – A sheriff's spokesman in Washington state says Seattle police have fatally shot the man suspected of gunning down four police officers.
A deranged man, wounded, got killed. I wonder if all the cases against his relatives will fall apart for lack of a witness (the dead man) - that would be rather par for the course.
I don't blame Huckabeee for pardoning the man - he probably got bad information from some hack and understood how easy it could be for a tenn to fall afoul of the law and reform. But, the latter releases were certainly ill advised. M. Clemmons should have been under psychiatric observation, probably institutionalized, but I suppose it was deemed cheaper to release him. Until he shot those police; now I suspect the tab just grew a bit.

They shot him, have arrested several people who helped him, including a sister who bandaged him up.

Regarding Huckabee, Clemens went on a crime spree as a teen ager and was given a 108 year sentence. Huckabee released him based uupon his extreme youth AND a technicality on the prosecutors' part, as I suspected.

He was delusional, was charged with hitting an officer in the face and raping a child recently (but bonded out by "Jail Sucks Bail Bonds").

Anyway, he was in a stolen vehicle, had a cop's gun in his hands and he's dead now.

Seattle police kill suspect in officer slayings - Yahoo! News

Why is Huckabee getting a free ride on this? If Clinton had commuted a 95 year sentence for this guy, he would be villified. Someone explain please!

Huckabee isn't getting blamed because HE'S NOT THE ONE WHO LET HIM OUT. Huckabee can enjoy his share of the blame for the crimes committed while the dipshit was out on parole after having his first sentence commuted, though if the prosecution screwed up, there's nothing you can do about that....but this one is on the parole board who paroled him THIS time.

His last sentence was only 10 years, anyway, I think. How much of his sentence had he served before being paroled? 5 years? 8? He was getting out anyway.

He was up for another trial for hitting and officer and raping a child this time. He was looking at a lot of time, and he was crazy. How the hell is that Huckabee's fault? He took compassion on a man who was very young, who hadn't committed murder.

This guy was just crazy and got crazier the older he got. And he was looking at being put away for a very long time, so he really had nothing to lose.

Quit trying to blame anyone except the system which feels sorry for fucking animals and insists that we should nurture and coddle them.

Last edited:
They're trying but making a piss poor showing, as usual.

"Police planned to arrest more people who helped Clemmons.

"We expect to have maybe six or seven people in custody by the day's end," said Ed Troyer, a spokesman for the Pierce County sheriff. "Some are friends, some are acquaintances, some are partners in crime, some are relatives. Now they're all partners in crime."

Troyer didn't immediately identify the four people already arrested. On Monday, officers detained a sister of Clemmons who they think treated..."

^SHOULD now be the Focus...

Huckster's Liberal Tendencies in Listening to the Board's Recomendations on this Animal is NOT the Primary Cause of this...

Clemmons is, and it's a Shared Responsibility for why he was Released.

Maybe Liberals will Learn something about Letting Animals out of Jail...

In this Case, Clemmons should've been Put Down YEARS ago.

Getting Out should NEVER have been an Option for this one.

:)

peace...

Except he never committed murder before, to my knowledge. It hasn't been mentioned in any of the articles about him. He's committed burglary, and rape, and has held people at gun point, and went on that spree as a kid...but not murder.

The first jury had it right, and Huckabee went amiss commuting him. But there's a lot of pressure to give dumb kids a second chance. And he DIDN'T COMMIT THE MURDERS WHILE HE WAS OUT ON HUCKABEE'S DIME. He went back to jail for violating parole after he was commuted...though he didn't kill anyone, was let out early, and was looking at returning again, this time probably for good.

Last edited:
:clap2:

Clemmons, the 37 year old argument for more abortions is no longer contributing more carbon to the atmosphere... that ought to put a smile on a liberal's face.

lol...I love how Huckabee is now a liberal.

mal continues to be a chimp.

I Love how you are a Consistent Liar and a Douche...

My Words:

[

Huckster's Liberal Tendencies in Listening to the Board's Recomendations on this Animal is NOT the Primary Cause of this...

One of your Words was "now"...

Please Quote me on Huckles BEFORE Today saying otherwise.

peace...

Seattle police kill suspect in officer slayings - Yahoo! News

SEATTLE – A sheriff's spokesman in Washington state says Seattle police have fatally shot the man suspected of gunning down four police officers.

A deranged man, wounded, got killed. I wonder if all the cases against his relatives will fall apart for lack of a witness (the dead man) - that would be rather par for the course.
I don't blame Huckabeee for pardoning the man - he probably got bad information from some hack and understood how easy it could be for a tenn to fall afoul of the law and reform. But, the latter releases were certainly ill advised. M. Clemmons should have been under psychiatric observation, probably institutionalized, but I suppose it was deemed cheaper to release him. Until he shot those police; now I suspect the tab just grew a bit.

His killing likely saved the state millions in indigent defense funds that would have been funneled to selected lawyers to overpay them for his defense in court after court afetr court. Georgia spent its entire budget and then some on Brian Nichols after he killed a judge, a court reporter and several others some time ago. Shot the judge and court reporter while in the court room...with multiple witnesses.

I see no reason to defend the killers in either case. The lawyers do though. It makes them richer.

All those that aided the man should serve time in prison.

lol...I love how Huckabee is now a liberal.

mal continues to be a chimp.

I Love how you are a Consistent Liar and a Douche...

My Words:

[

One of your Words was "now"...

Please Quote me on Huckles BEFORE Today saying otherwise.

peace...

In the Face of the Above Exchange, this is probably the Clearest Example of Projection EVER right here in Ravi's Response:

^When Faced with the Substance and a Request to Back one's Words up, that's ALL Ravi's got.

Certified Fucking Troll, you are.

peace...

All those that aided the man should serve time in prison.
Do you include the Bail companies who were just out to make a buck in that group of Prison inmates to be?
What about the judges who allow bail to be posted (I suspect they get kickbacks from the bail companies fro this policy) at automated rates when they want a holiday?
Or how about Arkansas legal system personnel who opted to avoid the expense of extraditing him which permitted the bail to be set?

Or do you just mean his family, who might have been afraid to not help him?

The Huck is now soiled beyond repair, IMHO. He will never get the GOP nomination for President. It is probably not right, but the party has shown it is inflexible.

Forum List

Back