Maui Police chief ordered cops to stop cars fleeing fire, so they did….(Link, video, commentary)

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

He was the Chief of police during the Vegas massacre as well.

He has some serious questions to answer. Why wont he talk to reporters? He looks guilty as sin? But for what? Why is he being non responsive?

The cop said HE WAS JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS.

THEY WOULD NOT LET RESIDENTS FLEE THE FIRE!

WOW,

He should be arrested immediately.

If this guy, or his minions telling them "no" was enough to dissuade a person from saving their families, and themselves... Then they got what they deserved...

Is there some sort of master conspiracy theory being put forth here?

If so, what exactly is it?

So it doesnt seem strange that the same guy was the leader in both disasters?
Sure as hell dousnt seem likely to me.
This is just like Hillary and all the people who mysteriously died around her.
It doesnt pass the smell test.

There won't be any credible news agency reporting. The pictures of people leaving were on the fucking news. Maybe OP doesn't watch the nightly news unless it's jimmy the whore or infowars.

Lets see one of those people come forward and say police stopped us from leaving. Everyone has a camera…lets see the video

FAKE NEWS

He has some serious questions to answer. Why wont he talk to reporters? He looks guilty as sin? But for what? Why is he being non responsive?

Is this the same Police chief that was the Incident Commander that “lead the response” during the Vegas shooting of 2017?

What fucking idiot decided he did a good job?

Is this the same Police chief that was the Incident Commander that “lead the response” during the Vegas shooting of 2017?

What fucking idiot decided he did a good job?

Yep,he's the one.
It amazes me that liberals dont find that odd.
They had to of known this was going to be discovered.
It's almost like they want us to notice and are doing it to shove it in our face that we cant do a damn thing about it.

When the emergency management administrator was being interviewed and said that he didn't regret not sounding the sirens, I couldn't think of ANY reason for him not doing so and wondered how he could live with himself. But his explanation as to why he didn't, made my heart clench as I mentally envisioned the scene he referenced. He said that the islanders were trained that if they hear the sirens, to seek higher ground because that means a tsunami is inbound and imminent. He indicated that the sound of the sirens would have sent people directly into danger by fleeing towards the fires instead of evacuating the city or fleeing towards the ocean(?)

Forum List

Back