Matt Whitaker stands his ground during 6 hours of grilling from House Democrats.

Unless he meant to come off like he is a presidential puppet hiding something his appearance before the committee was a fail.
You actually could draw that conclusion on his performance, when the Demon-crats performance was as outrageous and idiotic as one could ever imagine ??? Who is a political puppet again ??
The outrageous thing here is the whole Nixonion Way that this has all went down with zero congressional oversight.

Acting Attorney General and caucasian M&M, Matt Whitaker, holds his ground against the Democrats in the House this week. I'm really starting to like this guy. ..not that I know too much about him but I would say anyone is better than his ex-boss Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III was.

Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker told Congress he has not interfered with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation of the 2016 presidential election. In often-combative testimony on Friday, Democrats grilled Whitaker about any conversations he had with President Trump.

Wrong.

Whitaker demonstrates that he’s an amateurish buffoon, in way over his head, nothing more than a Trump lapdog.

He was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up::clap2::clap2:

Totally amazing!

fmz2p3t.jpg

Whitaker knew as acting AG he couldn't really do anything about the Mueller investigation that wouldn't fall back on TRUMP as obstruction for appointing him. TRUMP knew he had to replace Rosenstein, and appointing Whitaker as acting AG allowed for TRUMP to have someone else who has seen everything before Barr takes over.
TRUMP made it clear awhile back that if Mueller's report doesn't match the facts he will declassify things.
Jordan asked the right questions about the scope of the SC investigation. It's most likely the 2 one was done to narrow the scope to only investigate the TRUMP campaign since all roads were leading back to the Hillary campaign.

And these two should be sharing a cell in Guantanamo for calling the president a traitor on a national prime time (so-called) news program. Trump should send his JSOC team to that pos Brennan's home for a little 5 am wake up call.
View attachment 245072
Sharing a cell? For what? Take your head out of your stupid ass for a minute & explain why the 1st ammendment should be suspended in deference to Putins fuckboy.

And these two should be sharing a cell in Guantanamo for calling the president a traitor on a national prime time (so-called) news program. Trump should send his JSOC team to that pos Brennan's home for a little 5 am wake up call.
View attachment 245072
You're the perfect candidate for a time machine! I'm sure Whitaker has a few left over collecting dust in his basement.

Whitacker was awesome. The Dems looked like idiots. Very few of the questions asked were legitimate.

More Dem bullshit.

2020 should be very interesting.

Forum List

Back