Matt Kenseth win Daytona 500

I can't believe I have to wait until October to see a race. :(

I am so disappointed in that ending of that race. Also, Dale Jr. needs a punch in the face for acting like a spoiled child.

Edwards is an idiot. I like Kenseth, but I have to say that this was the shittiest 500 I have ever seen. Ending on rain, Junior getting blamed for a wreck that wasn't even close to being hs fault, and my boy Jeff Burton finishing 29th made for a shitty day for me.

Please. Junior was TOTALLY responsible for that wreck, even though he refuses to own it (which doesn't make me respect him more). Junior acted like a spoiled child and still refuses to acknowledge any culpability, when his aggressive move ruined the race for many of his peers.

He's not generally an ass, but he sure was one on Sunday.

And yeah, shittiest Daytona 500 EVER.

Edwards is an idiot. I like Kenseth, but I have to say that this was the shittiest 500 I have ever seen. Ending on rain, Junior getting blamed for a wreck that wasn't even close to being hs fault, and my boy Jeff Burton finishing 29th made for a shitty day for me.

Please. Junior was TOTALLY responsible for that wreck, even though he refuses to own it (which doesn't make me respect him more). Junior acted like a spoiled child and still refuses to acknowledge any culpability, when his aggressive move ruined the race for many of his peers.

He's not generally an ass, but he sure was one on Sunday.

And yeah, shittiest Daytona 500 EVER.

Wrong! I was trying to get by and the dude blocked him. He went all the way over the yellow line to block him. Junior was racing, the jerk he hit who I can't even remember his name, was blocking.

The old man (3) did the same thing when he was killed in 2001. He was blocking for Junior and Michael and Sterlin Marlin bumped him into the wall. E should not have died but he shouldn't have been blocking either.

Edwards is a jerk and I hope Kenseth rubbed this one in his face.

Wrong! I was trying to get by and the dude blocked him. He went all the way over the yellow line to block him. Junior was racing, the jerk he hit who I can't even remember his name, was blocking.

The old man (3) did the same thing when he was killed in 2001. He was blocking for Junior and Michael and Sterlin Marlin bumped him into the wall. E should not have died but he shouldn't have been blocking either.

Junior? Is that you? I"d feel honored if you weren't such an ass.

Junior? Is that you? I"d feel honored if you weren't such an ass.

I don't think you need to worry about Junior chatting with you...

Forum List

Back