Matt Gaetz Says Biden Impeachment A ‘Platform’ To Tarnish President Before 2024

Lol, I've seen it everywhere for the past 7 years.
Then may I suggest you expand your definition of "real world"

Twitter, Stormfront, and this place are nothing like the "real world"

How many 19 year olds do you see here?
But those 17-25 year olds are pissed and they're finally voting.

Go to the mall, go to a park, visit the places those kids hang out on the weekend.
Go watch you some TIK-TOK.

The crap the GOP is pushing, the hate of Blacks, Latin, and Asian people. The hatred of Queer people. The people you're demanding we all hate are their friends, the people they grew up with, their bothers and sisters, their cousins.

But you keep on thinking that narrow circle of "friends" who are only "friends" because of shared hate and whose circle keeps growing smaller as death and anger drives more and more of your cult away, represents "America."

And, to paraphrase a great man...

"In 40 years we'll both be dead but you'll be gone and forgotten while my ideas rule the country.

Go to the mall, go to a park, visit the places those kids hang out on the weekend.

The crap the GOP is pushing, the hate of Blacks, Latin, and Asian people. The hatred of Queer people. The people you're demanding we all hate are their friends, the people they grew up with, their bothers and sisters, their cousins.

But you keep on thinking that narrow circle of "friends" who are only "friends" because of shared hate and whose circle keeps growing smaller as death and anger drives more and more of your cult away, represents "America."

"In 40 years we'll both be dead but you'll be gone and forgotten while my ideas rule the country.
Lol, you belong to the party of hate. I don't hate anyone. I don't hate trannies, just don't ask me to be apart of the mental illness.

a great man?

a line from the chorus of a song.

As though the two preposterous Trump impeachments weren't political performance art?

Check those planks in your eyes, moonbats.

tenor.gif

The Republicans accused Donald Trump of high crimes, and the evidence showed he was guilty. Even the Republicans admitted he was guillty and they were letting him off the hook for political reasons.

Lol, you belong to the party of hate. I don't hate anyone. I don't hate trannies, just don't ask me to be apart of the mental illness.

Is that how you treat people with physical disabilities? Don't ask you to be a part of treating them like human beings???

If you believe trannies are "mentally ill", why do you believe it's OK to stigmatize, harass and threaten those who are mentally ill, and deprive them of treatment???

Is that how you treat people with physical disabilities? Don't ask you to be a part of treating them like human beings???

If you believe trannies are "mentally ill", why do you believe it's OK to stigmatize, harass and threaten those who are mentally ill, and deprive them of treatment???
It is a mental illness, I got nothing wrong with adults doing as they please. But they are bringing 8 year olds into their lifestyle. That I have a problem with, and Republicans weren't getting rid of mental hospitals. Your party did.

Hey dumbass in the real world you are in the minority of sheeple.

The Republicans accused Donald Trump of high crimes, and the evidence showed he was guilty. Even the Republicans admitted he was guillty and they were letting him off the hook for political reasons.

And again Trump did nothing wrong. Hold people accountable for things they did not what you believe they did. You emotional hag

Your ego is kinda swollen beyond all proportion isn't it?

You may think you represent the views of 65M Americans but, really, you're just a few electrons in the far end of the Internet.

When I say "you" in that context I mean the 65M people who don't find Trump repugnant. Who cheer his anger and hate. If that's you then the "I" you're referring is wholly imaginary.

Hey dumbass in the real world you are in the minority of sheeple.
So you think Twitter, stormfront, and this outhouse represent the real world?

I had assumed it was impossible but you are indeed stupider than I thought. You got me there boy.

Nope online entities are not the real world. That you call those things as a deflection means you believe they are.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Best go reread the posts stumpy.
You just called yourself a liar.
It's true but funny when you do it to yourself.

BWAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nope, they all hated trump.
I'll bet you thought your 3rd grade teacher hated you when she made you spit out the gum.

Hate is your thing jinglebob.
That you attribute your hate to others is called reflection.

You're welcome.
Pay at the window on your way out.
lucy-listen.gif

Forum List

Back