Matt Drudge Tweet! "Oh, on the sex stuff. Hillary is about to get hers..

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Tell me NO,...Ellen Degenerate!!!!!! Guess you could call that picture a couple of Sour Pussy's!!!!!!!.....:lmao:

twitter ^ | 15 Oct 2016 | Matt Drudge

Photo on tweet:

Cu0lrP5W8AEdPU4.jpg

(Excerpt) Read more at twitter.com ...

What I don't get?....on Ellen and other times, Hillary and media has said Trump was stalking her on stage of the 2nd debate. If she was so concerned about it, why didn't she stay to her side or forward? Instead everytime she addressed a question, she crossed the stage to Trumps side. :dunno:

The next week or two should be VERY interesting.....:badgrin:

What I don't get?....on Ellen and other times, Hillary and media has said Trump was stalking her on stage of the 2nd debate. If she was so concerned about it, why didn't she stay to her side or forward? Instead everytime she addressed a question, she crossed the stage to Trumps side. :dunno:

Here's a clue.......SHE WAS LYING!!!!

Here's a clue.......SHE WAS LYING!!!!

yep, cause I didn't see any stalking, and if she didn't like it, she should have stayed on her own side of the stage.

There's a website about to be put on the internet which tracks the movements of each candidate during the last debate.
I've seen a couple of minutes of it.
It's hilarious to watch Hillary constantly stepping in front of Trump as he is basically standing still beside his chair.
He never one time moved over to Hillary's side of the stage. He never once stepped in front of Hillary.
This was 100% planned to attempt to piss Trump off and to take as much attention from him visa vi the camera angle as possible to show Hillary literally and metaphorically 'in front' of Trump.
Trouble is you Clinton ass lickers any twelve year old could see through the bullshit.

There's a website about to be put on the internet which tracks the movements of each candidate during the last debate.
I've seen a couple of minutes of it.
It's hilarious to watch Hillary constantly stepping in front of Trump as he is basically standing still beside his chair.
He never one time moved over to Hillary's side of the stage. He never once stepped in front of Hillary.
This was 100% planned to attempt to piss Trump off and to take as much attention from him visa vi the camera angle as possible to show Hillary literally and metaphorically 'in front' of Trump.
Trouble is you Clinton ass lickers any twelve year old could see through the bullshit.

Excuse me, but I'm NOT a Clinton ass licker. In fact I don't lick anyones ass. I agree with your assessment of how she played the stage to get whatever advantage. But then for her to accuse him of 'stalking' her, when she continued to put herself in front of him was bull shit.

Forum List

Back