Massive Obama-Backed “One Nation” Rally...

OK, bigreb, your guys support you on this:

“Starkey you are a lying ******. You are a worthless piece of shit. Which after all that is what a ****** is a lazy good for nothing trashy piece of shit, no matter what their race maybe ******* are scum and that would be you starkey. White black red Brown yellow. Skin color matters not with what a ****** is but their character does, and yours is that of a ******.” [and] “This coming from someone who shows his affection for things he likes to suck on written as a moniker. Have you tucked many dicks today? That would be how braney the banking queen would sound if she said it.”

Racist, sexist, homophobic. In other words, un-American. If Charles and the others can't call bigreb out for the above, then they support it. Simple.

Jokey two thing
I am not racist
I am not sexist

Whats wrong jokey can't handle me on your own? Got to get some support?

I don't think you are a racist Big, but I do think it is wrong to call anyone a ******, ever.

The word carries to much history.

Jack Fate and Charles_Main and others get mad when they can't win on facts and analysis, so they turn to personal attacks. I don't tolerate that behavior, so I rub their faces in what they do, and they can't stand it.

If they start playing nice right from this point, I can certainly do the same. But if I am slapped on the face, I don't turn the cheek, I knock them on their asses.

Still waiting for you to show me where I resorted to ANY personal attacks against you. Where did I call you names?

Show me, Specifically.

“Starkey you are a lying ******. You are a worthless piece of shit. Which after all that is what a ****** is a lazy good for nothing trashy piece of shit, no matter what their race maybe ******* are scum and that would be you starkey. White black red Brown yellow. Skin color matters not with what a ****** is but their character does, and yours is that of a ******.” [and] “This coming from someone who shows his affection for things he likes to suck on written as a moniker. Have you tucked many dicks today? That would be how braney the banking queen would sound if she said it.”

Racist, sexist, homophobic. In other words, un-American. If Charles and the others can't call bigreb out for the above, then they support it. Simple.

Jokey two thing
I am not racist
I am not sexist

I don't think you are a racist Big, but I do think it is wrong to call anyone a ******, ever.

i agree, i dont like that word or any other racial epithet
they arent needed

Jokey two thing
I am not racist
I am not sexist

I agree if I meant it in a racist way. But I have been brought up to see the word for what it truely is. The word when I use it is for those truely trashy people who could do better if they tried.

Last edited:
Jokey two thing
I am not racist
I am not sexist

I agree if I meant it in a racist way. But I have been brought up to see the word for what it truely is. The word when I use it is for those truely trashy people who could do better if they tried.

So call them trash, not the N word :)

Anyone else notice how Jake is ignoring me and unwilling to show me where I was making personal attacks against him?

The guy calls people names in every other post, and has 2 insults in his signature, then has the nerve to accuse me of doing the same, but not the guts to prove it.

Maybe I should resort to some personal attacks against him. Maybe that would get his attention and make him man up and prove his accusations.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice how Jake is ignoring me and unwilling to show me where I was making personal attacks against him?

The guy calls people names in every other post, and has 2 insults in his signature, when has the nerve to accuse me of doing the same, but not the guts to prove it.

Maybe I should resort to some personal attacks against him. Maybe that would get his attention and make him man up and prove his accusations.
naw, he will then claim he won again

The guy calls people names in every other post, and has 2 insults in his signature, when has the nerve to accuse me of doing the same, but not the guts to prove it.

naw, he will then claim he won again

Well so far all he has done is claim I made Personal Attacks, and then Claim I am unwilling to admit to them, when I ask him to point them out to me.

Pretty weak if you ask me.

Charles, I don't have to prove a thing. Show me where you did not act like an arrogant butt. I won't take rudeness from anybody, and that seems to bother you guys. Why? You won't call out Jack's sexual innuendos or bigreb's vile racism, sexism, and homophobia.

So, no, Charles, I am not too concerned with your worries, because they are fake.

Move on, Charles. I will treat you as you treat me.

Charles, I don't have to prove a thing. Show me where you did not act like an arrogant butt. I won't take rudeness from anybody, and that seems to bother you guys. Why? You won't call out Jack's sexual innuendos or bigreb's vile racism, sexism, and homophobia.

So, no, Charles, I am not too concerned with your worries, because they are fake.

Move on, Charles. I will treat you as you treat me.

LOL figures, You wont prove it, because you can't. You just want me to move on because you can not prove your accusation. Nice.

And you just resorted to some more name calling. If there ever was a case of the pot calling the kettle black this is it. I have not called you a single name in this thread or any other, yet you call me an arrogant Butt, Classic.

Good job.

By the way scroll up, you will see I did Call Big out at least for using the N word.

Last edited:

Yeah, ok.. Of course you read posts and see what you want to see.
I will repeat myslef for the reading challenged.
I do not like that word. I said I cringe every time i hear it. While that word has more than just one meaning, it is just too volatile for non-blacks to use...
Now if that means to you I support racial bigotry, I guess you can be right....Jeez.
Anyway, What difference does it make.
There is prejudice, bigotry and hate across all racial, religious and cultural lines.
There is nothing that can be done about that other than to band together and go after those who seek to place us into groups with the idea of pitting us against each other.
That would be the democrat party.

Sorry bout that,

1. Okay ladies lets get back to debating the topic at hand.
2. CWN cracks the whip over these hooligans,....shuck pack!!!!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What original Debate?

Last time I checked this thread started with a Bunch of Libs Wildly inflating the number of people who showed to the rally, and downplaying the FAR LEFT views of some of its supporters.

Is that the topic you speak of?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Okay ladies lets get back to debating the topic at hand.
2. CWN cracks the whip over these hooligans,....shuck pack!!!!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What original Debate?

Last time I checked this thread started with a Bunch of Libs Wildly inflating the number of people who showed to the rally, and downplaying the FAR LEFT views of some of its supporters.

Is that the topic you speak of?

1. Yeah, that would be it.
2. Looking at the photo's I'd have to conclude there were no more than 30k people during the rally, maybe that will reflect how they show up at the polls this November too?
3. And I am being generious.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The guy calls people names in every other post, and has 2 insults in his signature, then has the nerve to accuse me of doing the same, but not the guts to prove it.

yeah he once responded to one of my posts with a four word sentence. "thereisnospoon is a moron.

Yeah, ok.. Of course you read posts and see what you want to see.
I will repeat myslef for the reading challenged.
I do not like that word. I said I cringe every time i hear it. While that word has more than just one meaning, it is just too volatile for non-blacks to use...
Now if that means to you I support racial bigotry, I guess you can be right....Jeez.
Anyway, What difference does it make.
There is prejudice, bigotry and hate across all racial, religious and cultural lines.
There is nothing that can be done about that other than to band together and go after those who seek to place us into groups with the idea of pitting us against each other.
That would be the democrat party.

Thanks, thereisnospoon. Prejudice, bigotry, and race is endemic to both parties, I am afraid. You have the southern klan variety of bigreb and the urban type of Sharpton. The only way to get rid of it is to call anyone out anytime he or she does it. Calling out a racist is not racism, and that has been the card some to the right have been trying to play: that is falling flat with America. On the other hand, America does accept Jackson or Sharpton's nonsense either.

yeah he once responded to one of my posts with a four word sentence. "thereisnospoon is a moron.

Yes, I responded to a nonsense reaction to a solid post of mine.

And then you call the kettle black in accusing others of personal attacks.
You are just as guilty, so why go there?

Last edited:
I have always said that I am polite until someone acts rudely. I can do it either way.

Instead of responding with name calling. Maybe you should have responded by showing us all how his response was nonsense.

Forum List

Back