Massive layoffs at Tesla

It's not that "massive", when one considers that they've already hired 8,000 workers just this year.

They're eliminating 4,100 mid-level management positions, which I think it is interesting - they're not laying off the factory workers, but the salaried bosses.

It's not that "massive", when one considers that they've already hired 8,000 workers just this year.

They're eliminating 4,100 mid-level management positions, which I think it is interesting - they're not laying off the factory workers, but the salaried bosses.

Smart move. That's where the money is, not with the factory workers.

There is nothing to "blow" out of the water. They are laying off thousands of employees and they aren't going to show a profit until any earlier than the 3rd quarter. Care to post a link otherwise?

There is nothing to "blow" out of the water. They are laying off thousands of employees and they aren't going to show a profit until any earlier than the 3rd quarter. Care to post a link otherwise?
They only show a profit because they're heavily subsidized...Elon Musk is one of the nation's biggest crony capitalist welfare queens.

They only show a profit because they're heavily subsidized...Elon Musk is one of the nation's biggest crony capitalist welfare queens.

I kinda thought they were subsidized as I haven't seen any of their cars on the road and I wondered where they got the money to build them.

We treat the world so unfairly. They’ll have to put tariffs on Tesla.

I kinda thought they were subsidized as I haven't seen a lot of their cars on the road and I wondered where they got the money to build them.
People in your parts can’t afford one

I kinda thought they were subsidized as I haven't seen a lot of their cars on the road and I wondered where they got the money to build them.

I live in Florida asshole and there are many people here who could afford a Tesla.

If they would have a decent product line that wasn’t based primarily on electric cars perhaps they would do better. Average Americans don’t want to dick around with electric cars. They want high octane and an open road.

If they would have a decent product line that wasn’t based primarily on electric cars perhaps they would do better. Average Americans don’t want to dick around with electric cars. They want high octane and an open road.

You apparently know nothing about Tesla cars. Telsa was the only automobile to score 99 out of 100 in the consumer reports index.

0-60 Tesla is the fastest car on the road.

Green economic subsidies are a suck on taxpayers $$$.

I live in Florida asshole and there are many people here who could afford a Tesla.
What part of the panhandle are you at?

You apparently know nothing about Tesla cars. Telsa was the only automobile to score 99 out of 100 in the consumer reports index.

0-60 Tesla is the fastest car on the road.
Too bad they can’t sell em.

Green economic subsidies are a suck on taxpayers $$$.
^ ignores all other subsidies

4,000 plus people in nevada?

Forum List

Back