‘Massive failure’: Biden WH just doxxed the special forces team sent to Israel to help free hostages

I know it's an endless reservoir of tired out cliche's that achieve absolutely no new thresholds in terms of "owning the Libs".

But still.

Seriously.

Can you imagine if you know who did this?

I mean, that is an objectively brazen fuck up of mammoth proportions by any standard.

I'm just glad we no longer have Orange Man at the wheel.

All that peace and prosperity can get a guy down.

What with all the mean tweets, and orange hair, and manufactured scandals.

That was chaos.

This is what, lucid, rational, adult leadership looks like.

So here's to endless proxy wars with nuclear/soon to be powers on two fronts.

Here's to an ascendant China.

Here's to record illegal immigration.

And here's to the demise of US energy hegemony.

Eat it, you unsophisticated ignorant fuckin' MAGATs.

The enlightened ones are now in charge.

And we've got more adultin' to do.

yeah. yeah. orange man would never do that.

the gift that keeps on giving...:rolleyes:

1697751694268.png

It's hard to imagine that it wasn't all stage-managed.

The special forces members themselves are primarily responsible for their own security.

Biden is undoubtedly making his moves in sync wiit the demands of the military.

America doesn't allow a senile old man, or an orange huckster even, to move aircraft carriers and battle groups around for just show.
That's bullshit. You send SEALS when you want to make a show. Delta are top tier operators that the US Government barely acknowledges they certainly never posted Presidential photo ops on fucking social media. These guys are an elite counter-terrorism group and this shit just put their friends and families in real danger.

It's hard to imagine that it wasn't all stage-managed.

The special forces members themselves are primarily responsible for their own security.

Biden is undoubtedly making his moves in sync wiit the demands of the military.

America doesn't allow a senile old man, or an orange huckster even, to move aircraft carriers and battle groups around for just show.

Did you forget that you are an irrelevant fucking dumb canuck?

I'm doxxing the doxers.... :)

The White House social media team consists of over 70 people [Source Link].

They are part of the Office of Digital Strategy.

At the head, is Director Rob Flaherty, pictured here in his double-mask...

rob-flaherty-official-photo-for-web_0.jpg

Here is some of the staff:

1697757954564.png

[Source Link]

I am kind of guessing that these Social Justice Warriors don't have a clue as to what the Special Forces are about and the national security importance of keeping their identities confidential.

Oh, but we were told that when Biden took over, the White House was going to be run by adults again. Sigh.

Last edited:

USA Today is well known for being part of the FAKE NEWS cabal that sold us the Iraq War, Russia Collusion, and Juicy Smollet as Christ on the Cross.

I attack your source.

I learned it from you. I learned it from you.

A Defense Department official speaking on condition of anonymity told Newsweek that such personnel generally have their faces covered or their face digitally blurred prior to a photo release.

Well as long as unnamed source says that "generally" faces are blurred than you know that Orange Man did a naughty.

A Defense Department official speaking on condition of anonymity told Newsweek that such personnel generally have their faces covered or their face digitally blurred prior to a photo release.

Well as long as unnamed source says that "generally" faces are blurred than you know that Orange Man did a naughty.

HA!

But when, oh when, has the Mainstream Garbage Lying Leftist press ever abused the notion of anonymity to achieve a political objective?

Oh wait.

You're right.

Good ole' Lickin' Elders is nothing but a Leftist gullible tool.

Sad. :(

View attachment 845443

[Source Link]

I am kind of guessing that these Social Justice Warriors don't have a clue as to what the Special Forces are about and the national security importance of keeping their identities confidential.

Oh, but we were told that when Biden took over, the White House was going to be run by adults again. Sigh.

Well played my son.

View attachment 845443

[Source Link]

bc54b431-de14-46af-8872-d8044365a71b_text.gif

Forum List

Back