Massive cheering crowd of supporters and union workers greets President Trump at NYC construction site

I work, pay mortgage, daycare and taxes.

Why do you insist I’m fucked in the head like you, worship a proven fraud, pathological liar, one termer who was twice impeached for office abuse and is criminally indicted on 90+ counts?
you're on a message board belittling and bullying a man like a boy in a high school hallway bullying his classmates? You probably flick him in the head and spit at him if given the opportunity.

She never did
I read the diary when it was photocopied and published online....

Oh she did say it happened and that it probably wasn't appropriate....
The diary further contained how she herself was a sex addict, like Hunter who also was addicted to drugs. (She was getting herself clean again)

Most popular President ever! Don't let the leftist hogwash fool you, this guy is going to be your next President.

Trump greets supporters, union workers at NYC construction site: 'Amazing show of affection'​

"Former President Trump spoke with hundreds of New York City construction workers and union members."

Trump greets supporters, union workers at NYC construction site: 'Amazing show of affection' | Fox News Video

How many unverifiable mail in ballots were in attendance?

How many unverifiable mail in ballots were in attendance?
My guess is about 25,000,000.
That's the number of votes above the expected norm, two standard deviations above the norm actually.

1714054289869.png

You think Trump supporters were sent out jury duty notifications and allowed in the jury pool to select from? When those that control the entire bureaucracy control who were sent summons and who were there to be chosen from to begin with? You don't have much faith in the corrupt leftists you vote into power, do you?
You can stop with the facts and logic in this cesspool of ignorance, hate, and bigotry.

Another aspect that the close minded are willfully ignorant of is, the jury instructions.

Jury instructions can turn justice into tyranny

I was thinking the same thing about Trump supporters.

Her we are in a thread about how much adoration Trump gets in New York and a Trump supporter has to bring up the pandemic.

What is up with that?

I don't know who brought up, and don't care, but just because it's brought up doesn't mean you have to ask that same question for the 1000th time. :dunno:

Forum List

Back