Mass shooting reported at Michigan State University in multiple locations around campus. many injuries reported/2nd shooting@university fitness center

Did you know Darius Rucker's brother is the leader of Proud Boys? A black guy. Can you believe it?
View attachment 783875
Darius-Rucker-.jpg

View attachment 783876

Yeah....the Proud Boys are not a racist group, you dumb fuck.........

Go back and read 1984....the destruction of language in that book wasn't meant as a how to guide, it was meant as a warning....

This is why I can't be a Republican. When I was younger, with my long Greek last name and dad with an accent, the racist white kids treated me like they do blacks. Not as bad but you know how Republicans feel about foreigners. "Go back to your own country" types.

Anyways, now that I'm a grown man and pretty much assimilated into white society, grown racist white men treat me like I'm white. I guess there's safety in numbers so white racists are more than happy to accept "whites" like me now into the group.

But no way will I ever join the racist white Republican party. No matter what I think about blacks, jews, mexicans, muslims and asians. I used to be one of them so I know how it feels. Just because I can pass for white and just because those groups might piss me off, I will never ever join the dark side.

This guy should be ashamed of himself. Will someone tell him he's black?

2022-04-05USA-CAPITOL-TARRIO.jpg

The democrat party is more than happy to make sure he knows he's black and that because of that, he will obey democrats, or pay the price...they are currently making him pay the price....

You just can't take the racist bullshit out of the democrat party...

Yeah....the Proud Boys are not a racist group, you dumb fuck.........

Go back and read 1984....the destruction of language in that book wasn't meant as a how to guide, it was meant as a warning....
just a bunch of mexicans causing trouble.

Forum List

Back