Mass Shooting in Orange, CA with 1 Child and 3 Adults Dead

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2021
Fort Worth, TX
Multiple victims found at the scene of a deadly shooting in Orange, California, police say

(CNN) — Four people, including a child, were killed in a mass shooting at an office complex in Orange, California, on Wednesday night, a police official said.

“Tonight around 5:30 pm officers arrived to a call of shots fired at the area of 202 W. Lincoln,” Lt. Jennifer Amat said, adding that officers encountered gunshots that were being fired at the scene.

An officer-involved shooting occurred and a suspect was transported to the hospital, Amat said. The department did not give any other information about the suspect or about the four victims.

Oh this is just terrible. The child was under 10 years old.

The idiot left is in full court press on gun control. I've noticed the national news reporting all sorts of local gun victim stories (except in liberal gun-control Chicago). TBH, I don't care if a person on the other side of the country shot their ex lover. The narrative is so obvious.

Hey! I know! We should all buy more guns!

Not everyone. Just those who wish to defend themselves.
Strange that not a single mass shooting incident has been stopped by an armed civilian. Not at the grocery store, the massage parlor, the nightclubs, the movies, the concerts, WalMart, walking down the street of their village, picking up their luggage...nowhere. Not One person armed to defend themself prevented themselves or others from being murdered during one of these murder fests.

Your argument doesn't work with mass shootings, and those are the ones we most fear because they are just people minding their business, doing nothing risky or unusual, being murdered by a stranger for no reason and without warning. Forget the kids in school who have been sitting ducks at Columbine, at Sandy Hook, and at Parkland.

At some point, these type of shootings will be the ones that trigger actual control of guns. Not because they are statistically the most deadly, but because they are the most terrifying to all of us.

Multiple victims found at the scene of a deadly shooting in Orange, California, police say

(CNN) — Four people, including a child, were killed in a mass shooting at an office complex in Orange, California, on Wednesday night, a police official said.

“Tonight around 5:30 pm officers arrived to a call of shots fired at the area of 202 W. Lincoln,” Lt. Jennifer Amat said, adding that officers encountered gunshots that were being fired at the scene.

An officer-involved shooting occurred and a suspect was transported to the hospital, Amat said. The department did not give any other information about the suspect or about the four victims.

Oh this is just terrible. The child was under 10 years old.
Were the victims black or hispanic?

Strange that not a single mass shooting incident has been stopped by an armed civilian.
Not a single one?

what you mean is that the lying anti gun lib news media failed to keep you informed

Texas church shooting: Resident shot back and pursued gunman
You're right--it was the next door neighbor, wasn't it? I forgot about that one. He didn't stop the shooting, though, did he? Iirc, the shooter came running out of the church, he'd already done his damndest and was leaving, wasn't he, which is when the neighbor shot at him. But minor detail.

Strange that not a single mass shooting incident has been stopped by an armed civilian.
Not a single one?

what you mean is that the lying anti gun lib news media failed to keep you informed

You're right--it was the next door neighbor, wasn't it? I forgot about that one. He didn't stop the shooting, though, did he? Iirc, the shooter came running out of the church, he'd already done his damndest and was leaving, wasn't he, which is when the neighbor shot at him. But minor detail.
There are more but I dont have time to look them up for you

Americans have a right to own guns

its our crazy liberal culture that is driving people insane

Last edited:
Not a single one?

There are more but I dont have time to look them up for you

Americans have a to own guns

its our crazy liberal culture that is driving people insane
Something is, that's for sure.

Hey! I know! We should all buy more guns!

Not everyone. Just those who wish to defend themselves.
Strange that not a single mass shooting incident has been stopped by an armed civilian. Not at the grocery store, the massage parlor, the nightclubs, the movies, the concerts, WalMart, walking down the street of their village, picking up their luggage...nowhere. Not One person armed to defend themself prevented themselves or others from being murdered during one of these murder fests.

Your argument doesn't work with mass shootings, and those are the ones we most fear because they are just people minding their business, doing nothing risky or unusual, being murdered by a stranger for no reason and without warning. Forget the kids in school who have been sitting ducks at Columbine, at Sandy Hook, and at Parkland.

At some point, these type of shootings will be the ones that trigger actual control of guns. Not because they are statistically the most deadly, but because they are the most terrifying to all of us.

You're wrong.

Greg

Forum List

Back