Mass shooting: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival

I have never seen a mass shooting by either. The closet we have come to that was the Saudi Arabian suicide bombers on 9/11, to which Trump responded by banning immigration from Muslim countries OTHER than Saudi Arabia.
There have been dozens in the US since 9/11. Better quit watching CNN/MSNBC OMMISION media.

Islamic Attacks on America

And mass shootings by blacks have been happening too. Here a few to wrap your "never seen" head around >>

1. Colin Ferguson - opened fire on a crowded Long Island Rail Road train in 1993, killing six people and injuring 19. His lawyers used the "black rage" defense, claiming that Ferguson had been driven to insanity because of racism, and could not be held responsible for his crimes.

2. Omar S. Thornton - in 2010, disciplined for stealing inventory. After signing a resignation agreement, Thornton opened fire, killing 8 people, before turning the gun on himself.

3. Maurice Clemmons - shot and killed four police officers in Parkland, Wash.

4. John Allen Muhammad - better known as the "D.C. sniper," was the mastermind of the 2003 Beltway sniper attacks. He killed 17 people, and wounded 7 more.

5. Nathan Dunlap - shot and killed four people in a Chuck E. Cheese's restaurant in 1993.

6. Lee Boyd Malvo - accomplise to John Allen Muhammad, he engaged in over a dozen cold-blooded shootings, and confessed to a plan to kill six white people in order to "terrorize the nation." They killed 3 times that many.

7. Christopher Dorner - in February 2013, Dorner killed four people, including three police officers, and left three injured.

8. Aaron Alexis - 2013 killer of the Washington Navy Yard shooting massacre. He incurred 15 casualties, killing 12 of them. Here a photo of him during his bloody rampage, from a CCTV camera >>>

Last edited:
I have never seen a mass shooting by either. The closet we have come to that was the Saudi Arabian suicide bombers on 9/11, to which Trump responded by banning immigration from Muslim countries OTHER than Saudi Arabia.
There have been dozens in the US since 9/11. Better quit watching CNN/MSNBC OMMISION media.

Islamic Attacks on America

Apparently, you, and the hate Islamic blog you are quoting, defines a "mass shooting" as including one Muslim stabbing one non--Muslim.

We don’t care about Gilroy any more
We got 20 killed in El Paso

That is the way the gun lobby works. There is always a new killing to make you forget about the old one
Now you scoreboard shootings for political gain? Sad!

Some political gain

Not even enough time for thoughts and prayers before the next one happens

Thank god we have guns to keep us safe
Soon enough the move slowly to the next level. Thousands killed at a time would be spectacular, don't you think? So we go from fisticuffs and manhood and move to knives, swords machetes and the equivalent to guns and acids and the same which we are into now. and to more efficient ways of getting back in land, sea or air. And the surveillance and restrictions will increase on us all as the tyranny spreads for our safety. What a beautiful thing.

Apparently, you, and the hate Islamic blog you are quoting, defines a "mass shooting" as including one Muslim stabbing one non--Muslim.
Apparently you didn't read the link, and still are oblivious-ignorant. Quite a few of these Islamic massacres were big news, that even the leftist OMISSION media reported on.

Here's a few to help you out with the number of dead in parentheses >>

Fort Hood shooting massacre (13)..... San Bernardino (14)......Orlando Pulse Club (49).....Fort Lauderdale.(5).....New York City Bike path.(8)..…..John Allen Muhammad -Beltway Sniper (17)…...Chattanooga recruiting station.(5)..…...Boston Marathon bombing (3)…...Waltham, MA throat slashings (3)…...Marquette Park shooting (5)…….Montgomery Cty, MD snipers (5)….2002 LAX shooting (3)…….1993 World Trade center attack (6 dead, 1,040 wounded)…..Oakland, CA shooting (4)…...Wash DC Nation of Islam shooting massacre (8)…..Other attacks with lesser numbers dead I didn't list

Apparently you didn't read the link, and still are oblivious-ignorant. Quite a few of these Islamic massacres were big news, that even the leftist OMISSION media reported on.

Here's a few to help you out with the number of dead in parentheses >>

Fort Hood shooting massacre (13)..... San Bernardino (14)......Orlando Pulse Club (49).....Fort Lauderdale.(5).....New York City Bike path.(8)..…..John Allen Muhammad -Beltway Sniper (17)…...Chattanooga recruiting station.(5)..…...Boston Marathon bombing (3)…...Waltham, MA throat slashings (3)…...Marquette Park shooting (5)…….Montgomery Cty, MD snipers (5)….2002 LAX shooting (3)…….1993 World Trade center attack (6 dead, 1,040 wounded)…..Oakland, CA shooting (4)…...Wash DC Nation of Islam shooting massacre (8)…..Other attacks with lesser numbers dead I didn't list

Let's compare that to the mass shooting totals of the last 1 1/2 years, which is over 500 incidences.

Let's compare that to the mass shooting totals of the last 1 1/2 years, which is over 500 incidences.
Yeah ? Let's just say I don't believe you, and I'll take you up on what you just said >>> "Let's compare that to the mass shooting totals of the last 1 1/2 years"

I won't even request that you show us "over 500 incidences". I'm wondering if you can even match ("compare" as you said) even the 15 that I listed. Go ahead, list 15 of these mass shooting incidences that you know of (that I didn't list)

Yeah ? Let's just say I don't believe you, and I'll take you up on what you just said >>> "Let's compare that to the mass shooting totals of the last 1 1/2 years"

I won't even request that you show us "over 500 incidences". I'm wondering if you can even match ("compare" as you said) even the 15 that I listed. Go ahead, list 15 of these mass shooting incidences that you know of (that I didn't list)

Okee doockie. You are on:

List of mass shootings in the United States in 2018 - Wikipedia

List of mass shootings in the United States in 2019 - Wikipedia

No, no links, You list them, just like I did. Go ahead.

And since this exchange started with you talking about "white supremacists", to which I listed 15 examples of Islamic supremacist massacres, now you should list 15 examples of white supremacist massacre attacks (with 3 or more killed in each) Think you can do it ?

Last edited:
No, no links, You list them, just like I did. Go ahead.

And since this exchange started with you talking about "white supremacists", to which I listed 15 examples of Islamic supremacist massacres, now you should list 15 examples of white supremacist massacre attacks (with 3 or more killed in each) Think you can do it ?

Right. I will hand type 500 white supremacists random and mass shootings for you, because all I have to do in my life is tom fill your every desire.

Right. I will hand type 500 white supremacists random and mass shootings for you, because all I have to do in my life is tom fill your every desire.

th

I said match the number i posted > 15, not 500. Took me all of 2 minutes to do it. If you know of 15 instances of white supremacist massacre attacks (with 3 or more killed in each), you could easily list them here.

Since you're running away from the challenge, it looks like YOU CAN'T list 15 instances of white supremacist massacre attacks (with 3 or more killed in each).

Forum List

Back