Mass murder in South Carolina - MSM silent

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I know why they are silent, it's because no guns are involved, so I'll just post it here and let the trolls spin it.

Officials identify 4 beaten to death at South Carolina home

MOUNT PLEASANT, S.C. (AP) Officials in South Carolina have released the names of four people who investigators think were beaten to death by a relative at a home over the weekend.

The Charleston County Coroner's Office told local news outlets Sunday that the victims were 72-year-old Joseph Manigault; 69-year-old Rose Manigault; 42-year-old Kenya Manigault and 15-year-old Faith Manigault.

The official cause of death is pending for all four victims...

I know why they are silent, it's because no guns are involved, so I'll just post it here and let the trolls spin it.

MOUNT PLEASANT, S.C. (AP) Officials in South Carolina have released the names of four people who investigators think were beaten to death by a relative at a home over the weekend.

The Charleston County Coroner's Office told local news outlets Sunday that the victims were 72-year-old Joseph Manigault; 69-year-old Rose Manigault; 42-year-old Kenya Manigault and 15-year-old Faith Manigault.

Were they sleeping? How does one relative beat 4 people to death in the same house otherwise?

Were they sleeping? How does one relative beat 4 people to death in the same house otherwise?
he knew karate? :dunno:

• Banned

I don't know I wasn't there. But old people likely can't fend of a young man. No guns so it's not news to any of the gun hating s
Sad to say, family murdered by family....particularly by male members, is getting so commonplace, it doesn't make national news.
It does if a gun is involved and you know it liar.

Kenya ? Lemme guess brb.....yup. The nigga dat took dems out was prolly a niice lil boy about 6'7" and on crack and champipple. Had whitey taken demz outz the whole town would be on fire.

I don't know I wasn't there. But old people likely can't fend of a young man. No guns so it's not news to any of the gun hating s
Sad to say, family murdered by family....particularly by male members, is getting so commonplace, it doesn't make national news.
Did it go national when we had a guy go off his rocker and climb through a window, shoot his ex girlfriend, her boyfriend who was sleeping on the couch, and then go set her mother's barn on fire, then go shoot a guy sitting at a roadside rest stop so he could steal his truck and then....
I'm asking. Did you hear about it?

Must have been. Never piss off Bruce Lee.

Did it go national when we had a guy go off his rocker and climb through a window, shoot his ex girlfriend, her boyfriend who was sleeping on the couch, and then go set her mother's barn on fire, then go shoot a guy sitting at a roadside rest stop so he could steal his truck and then....

Your hair would be smoldering if he used an AR-15.

I would have kicked his ass. As far as the general population? You are correct.

You're missing my point. Even WITH a gun, DV cases seldom go national. They're sad as hell. Over half the homicides in Maine last year were domestic violence. But there are so many, it's just not news except locally.

Notice how the callous leftards comment.

I never knew you were a Ninja. You got a more reasonable explanation for how he managed to beat to death four people one by one and none ran? Or smacked him in the head with the fry pan?

I never knew you were a Ninja. You got a more reasonable explanation for how he managed to beat to death four people one by one and none ran? Or smacked him in the head with the fry pan?
Shoot yea girl. You better recognize!
Nope lol

Notice how the callous leftards comment.
CALLOUS? You're the one who is callous, refusing to give up military style weapons just because you WANT one, while thousands of people are murdered by the glut of guns laying around in people's closets every year.

You're missing my point. Even WITH a gun, DV cases seldom go national. They're sad as hell. Over half the homicides in Maine last year were domestic violence. But there are so many, it's just not news except locally.

If he used an AR, you'd be saying "Oh! We gotta get these military-style weapons out of the hands of common citizens!" "They have no need for that!"

:puke:

does it really matter?

Forum List

Back