"MASCULINITY" is now a mental health issue. LOL!! University of Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
University of Texas to Treat Masculinity as a 'Mental Health' Issue

A new program at the University of Texas Counseling and Mental Health Centerwill promote "healthy masculinity" through "public events, educational workshops, and other forms of student involvement."

The goal is "to impact campus culture to increase acceptance of gender diversity, promote healthy relationships with an emphasis on consent, and prevent interpersonal violence."

The program is predicated on a critique of so-called “restrictive masculinity.” Men, the program argues, suffer when they are told to “act like a man” or when they are encouraged to fulfill traditional gender roles, such as being “successful” or “the breadwinner.”

Though you might enjoy “taking care of people” or being “active,” MasculinUTwarns that many of these attributes are actually dangerous, claiming that “traditional ideas of masculinity place men into rigid (or restrictive) boxes [which]... prevent them from developing their emotional maturity.”

“If you are a male student at UT reading this right now, we hope that learning about this helps you not to feel guilty about having participated in these definitions of masculinity, and instead feel empowered to break the cycle!” the program offers.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...eat_masculinity_as_a_mental_health_issue.html
--------------------------------------------------

Trust me fellas, women are attracted to a masculine man. No matter how much the left denies nature and science, and attempt to alter it in every and any way they can, they just cannot.

Women are far more attracted to masculinity IN A MAN than some weak limp wristed, overly sensitive, weapy, poetry reading, chardonnay sipping, pinky raising, man.

Those type of men are worse than women. They are men with no balls.

A new program at the University of Texas Counseling and Mental Health Centerwill promote "healthy masculinity" through "public events, educational workshops, and other forms of student involvement."

The goal is "to impact campus culture to increase acceptance of gender diversity, promote healthy relationships with an emphasis on consent, and prevent interpersonal violence."

The program is predicated on a critique of so-called “restrictive masculinity.” Men, the program argues, suffer when they are told to “act like a man” or when they are encouraged to fulfill traditional gender roles, such as being “successful” or “the breadwinner.”

Though you might enjoy “taking care of people” or being “active,” MasculinUTwarns that many of these attributes are actually dangerous, claiming that “traditional ideas of masculinity place men into rigid (or restrictive) boxes [which]... prevent them from developing their emotional maturity.”

“If you are a male student at UT reading this right now, we hope that learning about this helps you not to feel guilty about having participated in these definitions of masculinity, and instead feel empowered to break the cycle!” the program offers.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...eat_masculinity_as_a_mental_health_issue.html

Trust me fellas, women are attracted to a masculine man. No matter how much the left denies nature and science, and attempt to alter it in every and any way they can, they just cannot.

Women are far more attracted to masculinity IN A MAN than some weak limp wristed, overly sensitive, weapy, poetry reading, chardonnay sipping, pinky raising, man.

Yeah, I heard this on Red Eye Radio. When the 1960's came around plenty of leftists got together and tried to figure out how to prevent future wars, and it was the feminization of Men that they came up as the solution. To castrated the male role model, because of their violent nature. What it ended up doing is turning the metro male into faggots and pajama boys, thus lowering the testosterone levels of some, putting the female in physical equality but then those males don't want to step up and do what men do with women, to protect them and cherish women. Now it seems that women are now more frustrated than before..

A man who would "love, protect and cherish a woman"...........................Doesn't give a shit about a woman but only thinks about himself.
american-manhood.jpg

Women are just as violent at their boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands, and wives. We just get away with it because a lot of people refuse to believe it, and a lot more who think that men are pussies if they can't take it from a woman.

My wife who I married over 31 years ago, looked like Brooke Shields, and couldn't understand why I followed her all over the United States, to finally get her to say "I do". When she finally married me, all the rest of the fellows in the Air Force I worked with, would ask me what "was it was,she found interesting, in me". Since I was only an E-5 in the Air Force, didn't have money or looks at the time, I told them I could make her laugh. Today, having over a 6 figure income, not only can I make her laugh, but provide a very nice life for her, and our 3 children. That is what men do for them women.

"HOW MANY REAL MEN DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A LIGHT BULB"?

ZERO.....REAL MEN ARENT AFRAID OF THE DARK.....:laughing0301::laugh2::laugh:

Women are just as violent at their boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands, and wives. We just get away with it because a lot of people refuse to believe it, and a lot more who think that men are pussies if they can't take it from a woman.
True, and one of the scarier things I watch from time to time is on ID Channel. Deadly Women, or Women Who Kill.

Watch some of these.

I remember they were on back to back to back on a Friday. I was doing work on my computer and the movie Fatal Attraction had nothing on the truth about women committed to murder.

If you get a chance, watch those on ID Channel.

I guess that makes me altogether bugfuck crazy. :auiqs.jpg:

That must be why overwhelming majority mass killings are perpetrated by men, because women are "just as violent". :rolleyes:

There is definitely an obvious malady among males. Every culture and time bears witness to it. That both sexes share the culpability and need to redress the situation together is demonstrated by the fact that not one man has ever emerged from other than a woman, who in the vast majority of cases also raised him.

Here is what Hollywood and their demons have done. This was the famous Marlboro man.

Screen-Shot-2014-01-27-at-456406.jpg

His ACTUAL NAME is Dick Hammer. :) That is what women are actually attracted to.

Hollywood turned the masculine Marlboro man into this.

1373952075_brokeback_mountain_ver3.jpg

Do not think for one second, women are attracted to that. Do not think that for one second. Notice how they changed the IMAGERY from something that is clearly masculine in the "Marlboro Man" to these faggots wearing the same basic wardrobe.

You think the INCEL movement is healthy?

Here is what Hollywood and their demons have done. This was the famous Marlboro man.

His ACTUAL NAME is Dick Hammer. :) That is what women are actually attracted to.

Do not think for one second, women are attracted to that. Do not think that for one second. Notice how they changed the IMAGERY from something that is clearly masculine in the "Marlboro Man" to these faggots wearing the same basic wardrobe.

You know the Marlboro man didn't have to be turned into Brokeback Mtn, right? He already was....:lol:

That must be why overwhelming majority mass killings are perpetrated by men, because women are "just as violent". :rolleyes:

Yes, because mass killings are themselves a majority of violent crimes or acts. But thanks for letting everyone know that you like to prejudice men in general as mass murderers in waiting.

Your kind of men?

31404326_1539246772871299_367706764789493498_n.jpg

Um, now you're doing the same thing the liberals are doing. Equating masculinity with sexual orientation is a false premise.

Yes, because mass killings are themselves a majority of violent crimes or acts. But thanks for letting everyone know that you like to prejudice men in general as mass murderers in waiting.
I believe you will find that the majority of violent crimes are also committed by men.

Um, now you're doing the same thing the liberals are doing. Equating masculinity with sexual orientation is a false premise.

Yes it is. Some of the toughest/best players I ever played Football with were Gay.

I believe you will find that the majority of violent crimes are also committed by men.

That's called reporting bias. It's what happens when men are unable to report being victim's of female violence because society makes fun of them, when police refuse to investigate such reports, etc.

No, I am pointing out what Hollywood does and how it shapes our minds. In that case, it is clear what their intention was.

Attack conservative America by dressing up the homos in what is and has been clearly MASCULINE heterosexual America. As portrayed by DICK HAMMER as the Marlboro Man and turned it into homosexuals.

That is all part of parcel of what we are now seeing in universities. Safe spaces, and EDUCATING us that masculinity is not natural. That it needs to be hammered out of us. There is ACTUALLY nothing natural about homosexuality. Not in any biological way. None.

We lie to ourselves all of the time. That is ALL a part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back