Maryland's ban on rifles, and 4th Circuit court decision appealed to the Supreme Court.

It's probably not a good idea for anyone to be writing about what they have in the way of weapons on this forum. Watch for those who like to turn the discussion in order to find out such information. You need to realize not everyone is who they say they are. People can say anything on a message board. It doesn't necessarily mean that it is true.
It's an anonymous message board. I have a bunch of ARs, an AK and lots of ammo. I don't even care who knows about them or the pistols I have. Or the 120mm Mortar with 10 VS nerve agent shells and 1 mini Israeli made thermonuclear warhead.

Agreed. Not worried here...but I'm in Texas, not the People's Republic of Kalifornia.

seems to me that RIFLE OWNERSHIP is for people who HUNT (like deer and bears and possum)
Why would any hunter want a "magazine" with more than 10 shots? The limit seems like a
good idea to me--------thwarting MASS MURDER IN NITE CLUBS OR CHURCHES

No.....the limit is pointless and stupid...and only hurts law abiding people who may need them....

This is the bait and switch....you even did it here...you think.....Rifle, magazine limit.......but those limits apply to pistols too....so the very gun someone may need to survive is shorted on bullets because anti-gunners have an irrational fear of guns.....

There are over 8 million of these rifles in the country, the most popular rifle in America......and one or two a year have been misused......

Rifles kill fewer people each year than knives, clubs or bare hands.....this is simply low hanging fruit for gun grabbers...who will come back to get the 10 round magazines after a few years......

This is how stupid this ban is.....rifles with magazines were used to kill 167 people......over 35 years...knives murder over 1,500 people every single year......

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

rifles....252

knives 1,544

clubs 437

hands 624

Your stat is bogus. I correct you before but you are incapable of learning.

Knives, baseball bats, hands, rifles have other purposes.

So do guns. But you're dishonest so ignore that fact.

....Maybe I should try yelling "Allah hu Akbar" and see if that murdering pedophile will guide my rounds to the target. :laugh:
Allah is God, not Muhammad...and shouting it doesn't seem to help the aim of the terrorists.

That was a joke. The reason they should that when dumping a magazine full, is that they believe their monkey-god will guide the bullets to the intended target.

They don't even use the sights most of the time. :laugh:

It's probably not a good idea for anyone to be writing about what they have in the way of weapons on this forum. Watch for those who like to turn the discussion in order to find out such information. You need to realize not everyone is who they say they are. People can say anything on a message board. It doesn't necessarily mean that it is true.
It's an anonymous message board. I have a bunch of ARs, an AK and lots of ammo. I don't even care who knows about them or the pistols I have. Or the 120mm Mortar with 10 VS nerve agent shells and 1 mini Israeli made thermonuclear warhead.

Agreed. Not worried here...but I'm in Texas, not the People's Republic of Kalifornia.

It would be the perfect state if not for all the Looney libturd parasites in Austin.

It would be the perfect state if not for all the Looney libturd parasites in Austin.

I used to live there back in the 80's when I myself was a liberal. Sixth Street has turned into a scum-sucking shithole where you can get your ass mugged or beaten up. I blame the fact that so many out-of-stater leftists have moved there over the years.

The Blueberry in the Texas tomato soup? LOL

nmjj43.jpg

I used to live there back in the 80's when I myself was a liberal. Sixth Street has turned into a scum-sucking shithole where you can get your ass mugged or beaten up. I blame the fact that so many out-of-stater leftists have moved there over the years.

Totally agree. The moonbat were isolated at UT for the longest time, but once the visiting bed wetters got to vote in local elections Austin and the whole county went full retard.

....Maybe I should try yelling "Allah hu Akbar" and see if that murdering pedophile will guide my rounds to the target. :laugh:
Allah is God, not Muhammad...and shouting it doesn't seem to help the aim of the terrorists.
Allah is a pre-Islamic moon god that has nothing to do with the God of the KJV Holy Bible. Just so we are clear on that.
You are free to believe as you wish.

As for me, I believe God has many names in many languages.

I did not know------I thought people were still shoving pellets in thru the business end

A rifle is a firearm with a grooved barrel that creates a spin on the bullet to create a more precise trajectory. A musket is a smooth bore firearm not essentially different from a shotgun.

The term applies to firearms that load from the breech or the barrel.

If you're going to opine about firearms, it behooves you to know a little something about them. Just so you don't appear foolish.

oh----ok -----I know a little about bullets in the brain-----but not the technical issues of the
machines themselves. Sometimes the bullet in the brain issue arises from STRAY bullets.
Somehow stray bullets seem to find the heads of children

Stray bullets do find themselves in innocents. Stray cars find themselves running over innocents much more frequently. Stray poisons find their way into the mouths of innocents quite frequently as well. There are many things in this world from swimming pools to power tools that, when used unadvisedly or maliciously, can do quite a bit of damage to innocents.

But, you don't ban table saws because they can harm people. You punish those who use them negligently. There is a very valid reason why the authors of The Constitution included the people's right to bear firearms among the first of our inalienable rights as American citizens. Become aware of those reasons and why those reasons are still just as valid today as they were in the 18th Century before making emotional proclamations.

I did not know------I thought people were still shoving pellets in thru the business end

A rifle is a firearm with a grooved barrel that creates a spin on the bullet to create a more precise trajectory. A musket is a smooth bore firearm not essentially different from a shotgun.

If you're going to opine about firearms, it behooves you to know a little something about them. Just so you don't appear foolish.

oh----ok -----I know a little about bullets in the brain-----but not the technical issues of the
machines themselves. Sometimes the bullet in the brain issue arises from STRAY bullets.

Stray bullets do find themselves in innocents. Stray cars find themselves running over innocents much more frequently. Stray poisons find their way into the mouths of innocents quite frequently as well. There are many things in this world from swimming pools to power tools that, when used unadvisedly or maliciously, can do quite a bit of damage to innocents.

But, you don't ban table saws because they can harm people. You punish those who use them negligently. There is a very valid reason why the authors of The Constitution included the people's right to bear firearms among the first of our inalienable rights as American citizens. Become aware of those reasons and why those reasons are still just as valid today as they were in the 18th Century before making emotional proclamations.

If people would simply follow the four basic rules of firearms safety, there would never be a single accidental shooting in this country, ever.

If people would simply follow the four basic rules of firearms safety, there would never be a single accidental shooting in this country, ever.

That is very true. Automobiles and power tools can make no similar claim.

seems to me that RIFLE OWNERSHIP is for people who HUNT (like deer and bears and possum)
Why would any hunter want a "magazine" with more than 10 shots? The limit seems like a

Those are good because you can leave them loaded indefinitely. The plastic ones tend to get bent feed lips from being left loaded, and can sometimes malfunction.

Call me a "Russian collusionist", but there's no more reliable weapon than an AK. In fact, the one I have is no longer oppressing proletariat workers in some communist country, it's protecting my home from two-legged varmints. :biggrin:
I obtained a paratrooper Chezh model (collapsible sliding stock, short barrel) in the mid '90's with a bunch of whistles and bells, a dozen metal mag's and a thousand rounds. Kept all that stuff packed away. It is no longer in the "packed away" vault, well some of the ammo and mag's are, but some of it is in the ready to use closet.

Is that one of those Clinton AWB-era AK's? There's only one thing I miss about Bill Clinton's presidency: Cheap AK's and SKS's, and 30 dollar spam cans of 7.62X39. Last can I bought was $150, and that was using a friend's Cabela's discount because his wife works there.

I've owned 6 different SKS's since then but when Hillary ran, I broke down and bought a new AK with Magpul furniture. Put a thousand rounds through it before I even cleaned it the first time.
thats why I love the kalashnikov so much. I miss my MAK-90. Right now I got 2 WASR's and a frankenstien, but what I really want is an egyptian MAADI, like the ones in the movie Red Dawn.

I want a Russian Dragunov or an SVD. Those are built like an AK but they take 7.62X54 like the Mosin-Nagants. They're widely used by Middle Eastern snipers and are way more deadly than anything in 7.62X39.

Used to see them in gun stores but Obama's stupid ban on Russian stuff made them scarce.

American snipers use the .308. If it's good enough for the US Military ...

tumblr_mytxyxa3fp1s1oepdo1_500.gif
The 7.62X51 AKA .308 is an excellent round, but sniper rounds vary depending upon different variables, mostly range. Not an expert here by any means, but here is more information on other rounds:

Sniping Ammunition, Calibers, and Cartridges - Sniper Central

I don't say this to offend you but merely as the simple observation that your question clearly reveals, likely because of your gender, that you have no active instinct for self-defense. If you did, not only would you be interested in guns but you'd have a strong wish to own at least one which is capable of powerful, accurate, high-capacity, semi-automatic function.

Why? For the same reason sailors feel comfortable having strong, reliable lifeboats on their vessels and you might feel comfortable about your car being equipped with an airbag. While the sailor isn't expecting his boat to sink and you aren't expecting a collision, knowing these things can happen it is better to be prepared for the possibility.

Likewise, while the owner of a military grade firearm isn't anticipating the breakdown of law and order and the need to defend himself against well-armed criminals, it's better to have a military-grade weapon and not need it than to need one and not have it. And a high-capacity magazine is an indispensable feature of any military-grade firearm.

Until the day our government can provide absolute assurance that the criminal element has no access to military-grade weapons, government has no right to deny citizens the ability to effectively defend themselves against heavily armed criminals.

In view of your opposition to citizens owning military-grade weapons, I suggest you spend some time watching YouTube videos of what is happening today in most European nations, specifically regarding the behavior of aggressive mobs of illegal Muslim immigrants. And give that some thought.

Forum List

Back