Bush Lawyer Trump's calling for Clinton prosecution is an impeachable offense

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Bush Lawyer: Trump’s Calling For Clinton Prosecution Is An ‘Impeachable Offense’

Former President George W. Bush’s chief ethics lawyer Richard Painter said Tuesday that President Donald Trump calling for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to be prosecuted is an “impeachable offense.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming for the mouth of the very pos who assisted on one of the biggest crimes against humanity. Better known as 911

Leave it to his LUNATIC LAWYER to say this is impeachable LMFAO how much of a dumbass do you have to be to even dream this bs up. Worse yet the Trump haters believe it all and run with it including liberal MSM asses.

His family roots are well known for their criminal activities as well. Hasn't anyone taken notice that almost Every President that has served are all related and their blood lines lead to each other.

Not sure about Trump yet , since i've not dug that up .

Bush Lawyer: Trump’s Calling For Clinton Prosecution Is An ‘Impeachable Offense’

Former President George W. Bush’s chief ethics lawyer Richard Painter said Tuesday that President Donald Trump calling for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to be prosecuted is an “impeachable offense.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming for the mouth of the very pos who assisted on one of the biggest crimes against humanity. Better known as 911

Leave it to his LUNATIC LAWYER to say this is impeachable LMFAO how much of a dumbass do you have to be to even dream this bs up. Worse yet the Trump haters believe it all and run with it including liberal MSM asses.

His family roots are well known for their criminal activities as well. Hasn't anyone taken notice that almost Every President that has served are all related and their blood lines lead to each other.

They're fucking delusional.

If Trump orders the prosecution of Clinton then he should be impeached. He should also be prosecuted. This is not a banana republic where you use the DOJ to prosecute your political enemies.

If Trump orders the prosecution of Clinton then he should be impeached. He should also be prosecuted. This is not a banana republic where you use the DOJ to prosecute your political enemies.
You forgot about the server with government documents in her bathroom. Comey wouldn't suggest prosecution but our side can and will.

And THIS is specifically why I despise that nut Alex Jones -- this and that awful gravely voice!

You go after CRIMINALS -- REGARDLESS of politics. We are a country of laws, not men

I doubt you'll find anybody associated with the Bushes saying anything good about a Trump, especially after how he humiliated Jeb throughout the nomination campaign.

And THIS is specifically why I despise that nut Alex Jones -- this and that awful gravely voice!

WTH does Alex have to do with TRUE FACTS and information..............the Original article comes from the Daily Caller.
You would be amazed at how many people have been totally bluffed by articles I HAVE POSTED THAT WERE ACTUALLY FROM INFOWARS, ....but another news site picked it up from them. People's opinions are totally different JUST BECAUSE THEY THINK IT'S FROM SOME WHERE ELSE. ............and yes you have been a victim of that .

You would be amazed how indoctrinated hate leads people right where they want them " Hating real information" because people tend to follow the SNL who intentionally are hired to do just that .

Gawd can't you piece it together how intentionally shredding alternative media is a deterrent to keep ppl from the truth.

"
Trump’s tweet blasted Sessions, saying he “has taken a VERY weak position on Hillary Clinton crimes.” Trump said he did not “feel very strongly about” prosecuting Clinton in an interview with The New York Times in late November 2016, but Trump’s opinion has clearly changed. Trump has continued to criticize Sessions "throughout July to the media and on Twitter.

WTH does Alex have to do with TRUE FACTS and information..............the Original article comes from the Daily Caller.
You would be amazed at how many people have been totally bluffed by articles I HAVE POSTED THAT WERE ACTUALLY FROM INFOWARS, ....but another news site picked it up from them. People's opinions are totally different JUST BECAUSE THEY THINK IT'S FROM SOME WHERE ELSE. ............and yes you have been a victim of that .

You would be amazed how indoctrinated hate leads people right where they want them " Hating real information" because people tend to follow the SNL who intentionally are hired to do just that .

Gawd can't you piece it together how intentionally shredding alternative media is a deterrent to keep ppl from the truth.

"
Trump’s tweet blasted Sessions, saying he “has taken a VERY weak position on Hillary Clinton crimes.” Trump said he did not “feel very strongly about” prosecuting Clinton in an interview with The New York Times in late November 2016, but Trump’s opinion has clearly changed. Trump has continued to criticize Sessions "throughout July to the media and on Twitter.
Im talking specifically about his damn 911 conspiracy theories.

I'm always willing to listen, but the people pushing that nonsense are the ones who are misled.

Forum List

Back