Maryland ObamaCare rates set to decrease in 2019. Well that's bad for the CIC Bone. Thanks Obama

Obama forever the leech!

Greatest predatory lender in human history. He got a generation indebted to the tune of over $1 Trillion
His worshippers do not care! They don’t pay taxes!
You mean the one's who don't make any money? Yea, I agree. Kinda of a stupid argument on your part no doubt.
Yeah! 50% of you make no money got it! Leeches!
So, are you saying that 50% make no money and are leeches, yet, we are at less than 4% unemployment? If that's true, sure doesn't say much for unemployment, but says more about a third world shit hole country.

Obama forever the leech!

Greatest predatory lender in human history. He got a generation indebted to the tune of over $1 Trillion
The tax cuts did even worse. So say hello to that generation.
The tax cuts didn't put young people into $1,000,000,000,000 in student loan debt
Worse than that. Tax cuts eventually evolve into great recessions.
As for student debt, talk to those countries and students who get a free education. They have no debt. How do I know that? My wife was a recipient of a free college education.

The problem lies with for profit colleges, not the government; ttps://truthout.org/articles/five-reasons-why-student-debt-is-skyrocketing/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back