Maryland enacts landmark police overhaul, first state to repeal police bill of rights.

We the vast majority are used to people who hate the Constitution. We stood up against them during the Cold War.

It was people like me who pointed out and argued in courts that the Constitution demanded that people be considered innocent until proven guilty.

It was people like you who said Americans of Japanese descent had no rights.

It was people like me who stood up and said that beating confessions out of people was the worst way to determine guilt.

We know which side of the argument you were on.

People like me stood up and fought on the side of the Union to make other men free.

People like you said they shouldn’t be free. They deserved slavery.

People like me understand that what makes our nation special is the restrictions our Founders put on the Government. People like you have always hated that.

You aren’t different. You aren’t new. You aren’t even old. You are just another person who hates the freedoms our ancestors cherished.

There have been people like you through history. And they always fail if given enough time.

They were the forces of Apartheid in South Africa. They were the Soviets in Russia. They were the Soviets in Europe. The oppressors through history. And they are all in history.

And here is the best part. People like me have always defended your right to scream your hatred of our nation. Because we believe your right to do so is sacred.

I don’t hate you. I find you amusing. Your assertion that Florida supports their police has been clearly shown to be propaganda. That you don’t want to discuss it further is proof that you know it. And you don’t care.

I wonder what sentence Chauvin would have gotten in Florida? Judging from what happened to the Deputy in Jacksonville. I suspect Chauvin would have gotten life without parole. Florida supports their cops.

I find Brevard County amusing too. That is the one that says they’ll take the thugs in uniform. Taxes in that County will be rising to afford all the lawsuits. How long before the DOJ shows up to conduct an investigation?

As I said. I find you amusing.

And I honestly wish you long life and happiness.
I kind of hope she ends up with a very long life. At least twenty years with ALS, unable to move or communicate in any way.

What are you? Four years old? You can’t win the argument and so you throw a tantrum?

I know you can’t be older than about sixteen. With your anarchy crap. For more than 35 years I’ve been telling the anarchy advocates a simple truth. Yes. You can do what you want. So can everyone else. So you can punch someone in the face. And they can shoot you in your face.

I don’t know what happened to you. I do know it really screwed you up. It has unbalanced you.
Physically, I recall she is about 50.

Mentally, she is somewhere between six and ten, depending on how far she is into the box wine.

Forum List

Back