Marxist-Leninist Bullsh*t!

tell me that when you are the victim of unconstitutional actions.

because if this particular action is allowed, there will be more and more subversion of individual and state's rights by the federal government. And you'll be OK with that as long as you're not next on the list right?
I've already been there. So tell it to someone else.

so that's how you justify even more unconstitutional abuse of power.....payback?
I actually consider it saving another from the same I have already recieved from these national banks who disregard law and ethics.

I've already been there. So tell it to someone else.

so that's how you justify even more unconstitutional abuse of power.....payback?
I actually consider it saving another from the same I have already recieved from these national banks who disregard law and ethics.

and in your efforts to save people are you justified in breaking the law or violating someone's constitutional rights? because that's what you are promoting

and in your efforts to save people are you justified in breaking the law or violating someone's constitutional rights? because that's what you are promoting

I have not seen any law that says that they cannot do this. this is not a private individual even you are talking about it is corporate entities. If you want to talk law then prove up and show me where congress cannot approve such a measure.

Oh and by the way so can the president. It is within his authority to do so. So therefore it is not illegal for them to fully take control of these national banks that have taken national money expecting a free ride.

Go look at the laws, past, present and still in effect. I am not going to look it up any of it for you.

I have not seen any law that says that they cannot do this. this is not a private individual even you are talking about it is corporate entities. If you want to talk law then prove up and show me where congress cannot approve such a measure.

Oh and by the way so can the president. It is within his authority to do so. So therefore it is not illegal for them to fully take control of these national banks that have taken national money expecting a free ride.

Go look at the laws, past, present and still in effect. I am not going to look it up any of it for you.

so smug but if you had been following the thread you might have seen that i did indeed provide a source.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/68852-marxist-leninist-bullsh-t-3.html#post1027552

i only took the time to quote from this book

United States Supreme Court Reports - Google Book Search

where the Supreme Court clearly states that the federal government does not have the power to subvert private contracts.

But the question here is not whether it (the federal government) has the power to violate its own contracts, but whether it has the right to interfere with and destroy the obligations of contracts existing between private citizens of one of the states, in defiance of the laws of that state, subverting the law of a state and the effect of a contract according to those laws. Is there any authority found for that? No.

And a contract between a company and any of its employees is considered a contract between individuals. therefor the federal government has no right to subvert those contracts.

Last edited:
Did you ever cite how this is breaking the law?

My response to you is ditto of yours about how you can't understand the other point of view.

Did you ever cite how this is breaking the law?

My response to you is ditto of yours about how you can't understand the other point of view.

I do understand the other point of view. i also understand that the federal government does not have the right to subvert private contracts.

If the federal government has no constitutional right to do something...it doesn't matter what that something is. if the government does what it has no constitutional right to do that act in itself is illegal.

All i have been saying is that if the president wants to put a cap on pay for companies that take money he should do it legally and not overstep the federal governments bounds when it comes to the sovereignty of states and the rights to private contract. He does not and should not have the power to subvert private contracts by decree.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back