Martin Luther King Jr and Obama share something in common

My statement when read in its proper context states that while he was living he was reviled as a communist by conservatives you illiterate fucking retard.

I did not change the context. I used your whole post - as it was, without deleting one fucking word. It is clear - you state that 'he' (meaning King) was 'living as a communist'. Face facts - they are there in black and white on this damned thread - you said King was a communist. I don't know how you can pretend anything otherwise. Just one more example of what a lying little POS you are.

And I notice that, yet again, instead of addressing the rest of my comments, you delete them.... How old are you? Two? Do you put your hands over your ears and close your eyes and think that means no one can see you for the hypocritical little lying POS that you are?

You are a liar. You are a misogynist. You are a racist. You are a coward.
had he used a little punctuation i can see how he might have meant it the way he now claims

case in point
He was not a conservative, and he was reviled by conservatives, while he was living, as a communist. The facts are not in line with your horseshit.

My statement when read in its proper context states that while he was living he was reviled as a communist by conservatives you illiterate fucking retard.

I did not change the context. I used your whole post - as it was, without deleting one fucking word. It is clear - you state that 'he' (meaning King) was 'living as a communist'. Face facts - they are there in black and white on this damned thread - you said King was a communist. I don't know how you can pretend anything otherwise. Just one more example of what a lying little POS you are.

And I notice that, yet again, instead of addressing the rest of my comments, you delete them.... How old are you? Two? Do you put your hands over your ears and close your eyes and think that means no one can see you for the hypocritical little lying POS that you are?

had he used a little punctuation i can see how he might have meant it the way he now claims

case in point
He was not a conservative, and he was reviled by conservatives, while he was living, as a communist. The facts are not in line with your horseshit.

I further clarified my position right here

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2710324-post25.html

CG is full of horseshit and took my words out of context.

case in point

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I know that, but the way he wrote it was stating that King was 'living as a communist'. And he called me illiterate. Now, THAT is funny. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The most entertaining thing about this thread is exactly what you just pointed out. He just didn't see it. I was hoping that he'd go back, read what he'd written, and be man enough to admit his error. But... as per usual with Flail, he chooses instead to wiggle and lie. He is ridiculous.

case in point

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I know that, but the way he wrote it was stating that King was 'living as a communist'. And he called me illiterate. Now, THAT is funny. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The most entertaining thing about this thread is exactly what you just pointed out. He just didn't see it. I was hoping that he'd go back, read what he'd written, and be man enough to admit his error. But... as per usual with Flail, he chooses instead to wiggle and lie. He is ridiculous.

Fuck off lame ass retard

case in point

nope, it was the lack of comas that caused the confusion

case in point

No, I fucking didn't, you lying POS. I took your words exactly as you wrote them. It's not my fault you are incapable of punctuating properly. Idiot.

You were wrong... and, instead of manning up to it, you chose to attack me personally instead.

Interesting for someone who claims to 'embrace' King.... because his method would have been to use logic and intellect, not insults and lies.

Now, that we've cleared that up.... Perhaps you'd like to address the other lies that you told about me.... and admit you fucking lied? Or are you still choosing the road of the coward over the moral high ground?

And, then, we can address why you are a million miles beneath the likes of King.... with your sig.... because MLK would not choose to send all things conservative to hell. But that's because he would have understood what the conservative movement believes in.... He may not always have agreed with it, but he would respect their right to speak, he would use logic and intellect to find common ground.... He certainly wouldn't send us all to hell.

The white folk in this thread don't know anything about MLK, they've recreated him into this harmless little black man who wasn't race conscious to make themselves feel comfortable and only want know and praise things about him that don't scare them and other white folk.

The white folk in this thread don't know anything about MLK, they've recreated him into this harmless little black man who wasn't race conscious to make themselves feel comfortable and only want know and praise things about him that don't scare them and other white folk.

He wouldn't be a member of the Tea Party, for sure.

By the way, I'm a cracker... and you said I was correct earlier in the thread. Not all of us white folk is ign'ant. :cool:

He wouldn't be a member of the Tea Party, for sure.

By the way, I'm a cracker... and you said I was correct earlier in the thread. Not all of us white folk is ign'ant. :cool:

I obviously don't think all white folk are bad but I should have said certain white folk don't know MLK. And King most certainly would not have been a member of any Tea Bagger Party and he was not conservative politically in anyway so his niece Alveda ought to be ashamed of herself for hijacking and misrepresenting her uncle's legacy when she stands for almost none of the things King stood for.

All of you shut the fuck up right now.

Face it.

You got pwned!

Situation normal for Flail.... he poses shit, lies and runs away. How the fuck this this guy is in the US Army is beyond me. I've never met an Army guy who runs away.

I was right, why the fuck would I run away for? I never believed King was a Communist at any time and if you read my fucking OP you would see that in context.

Face it.

You got pwned!

Situation normal for Flail.... he poses shit, lies and runs away. How the fuck this this guy is in the US Army is beyond me. I've never met an Army guy who runs away.

I was right, why the fuck would I run away for? I never believed King was a Communist at any time and if you read my fucking OP you would see that in context.

Sweetie, you have continually lied in this thread and the last.... or are you now claiming that you did not lie about me saying that 'I love you'?

And, if you would learn to punctuate, perhaps you wouldn't be misunderstood. You keep on about it as tho you did nothing to misspeak about King. You clearly did. You've been shown that and yet you continue to fucking lie.

Admitting you were wrong - and admitting that you made a stupid comment about me and that stupid claim that 'I love you' - would be the courageous thing to do. You are a coward because you do not address it, you ignore it like a 2 year old. Instead of manning up, you make up lies, make sexists remarks and whine. You're a brat.

Sweetie, you have continually lied in this thread and the last.... or are you now claiming that you did not lie about me saying that 'I love you'?

And, if you would learn to punctuate, perhaps you wouldn't be misunderstood. You keep on about it as tho you did nothing to misspeak about King. You clearly did. You've been shown that and yet you continue to fucking lie.

Admitting you were wrong - and admitting that you made a stupid comment about me and that stupid claim that 'I love you' - would be the courageous thing to do. You are a coward because you do not address it, you ignore it like a 2 year old. Instead of manning up, you make up lies, make sexists remarks and whine. You're a brat.

I haven't lied about shit, the context in which I spoke confirms this, thats you took it the wrong way shows stupidity on your part. Keep going around in circles all you want, I don't give a rat's ass.

I haven't lied about shit, the context in which I spoke confirms this, thats you took it the wrong way shows stupidity on your part. Keep going around in circles all you want, I don't give a rat's ass.

You claimed that I said 'I love you' in another thread. You have not addressed that lie. I have given you permission to make public any PM that you have from me to evidence your claim. So, either prove the fucking claim or admit you lied about it. Either is sufficient. If you don't then prepare to have the same accusation from me until you address it. Man up, you fucking little coward. No one is falling for your stupid whining.

Forum List

Back