Martin Bashir kicked out of MSNBC

OK, I've kept you up past your bedtime. Your parents might consider buying one of those timer apps for that tablet. It might prove easier than shouting down the cellar stairs.

Wassamatta little one? So embarrassed over losing an argument that was stupid on its face that you've melted down into blanket ad hominems?

Shall I conclude that this is how all of you "conservatives" -- or whatever cockamamie mooovement you slavishly follow around like a lost puppy -- react when you're losing the argument?

Careful on the stairs - those Dr. Denton's fluffy feet are a tad slippery y'know.
First thing in the morning turn on MSNBC and see if the ball fairy has dropped off a little something for their leadership. They may not come out and say it but you'll know if it happened because they'll be saying they did fire their slimeball. Until then, they remain eunuchs and his resignation is gonna get.

OK, I've kept you up past your bedtime. Your parents might consider buying one of those timer apps for that tablet. It might prove easier than shouting down the cellar stairs.

Wassamatta little one? So embarrassed over losing an argument that was stupid on its face that you've melted down into blanket ad hominems?

Shall I conclude that this is how all of you "conservatives" -- or whatever cockamamie mooovement you slavishly follow around like a lost puppy -- react when you're losing the argument?

Careful on the stairs - those Dr. Denton's fluffy feet are a tad slippery y'know.
First thing in the morning turn on MSNBC and see if the ball fairy has dropped off a little something for their leadership. They may not come out and say it but you'll know if it happened because they'll be saying they did fire their slimeball. Until then, they remain eunuchs and his resignation is gonna get.

What a simpleton. Believes everything MSNBC tells him. :rolleyes:

Nice job lying in the title shithead, but that's expected from radical right wing idiots like yourself. Take a truth (he resigns) then just make up a lie (he was fired) and believe it as the truth :cuckoo:

No he certainly was told either get fired or resign. But as usual you idiots miss the actual point which is how these pussies fold like a cheap deck of cards. If you say something stand behind it.

Wow, MSNBC is actually making CNN (Communist News Network) appear sane and credible in comparison. WTG Nutters!

Why y'all Communists/Progressives so nasty? Bashir should hook up with this heinous kook...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bqEZYQF5Xo]"Whoopi's Goldberg" FART REMIX - YouTube[/ame]

Still don't understand what the big deal is here.

I thought that MSNBC screened for exactly this kind of vile, hateful, demagogic yellow journalist to put in front of their cameras.

Was he just too good at it? Showing up the likes of Chris Matthews, Ed Schultz and that little Maddow fella?

Ooo, think I just figured it out. Bashir got fired because of the color of his skin.

He resigned but you don't let facts stand in your way. I kind of like that about you wingnuts.

And yet you still haven't explained why we should accept that response when you are still pretending Glenn Beck was fired when he left Fox to start his own network. Despite the fact that he volutnariliy left while involved in no scandal, you can't accept that he voluntarily left, but you can accept that Bashir voluntarily left during a scandal? Why? The only difference is you like one and dont like another.

I thought that MSNBC screened for exactly this kind of vile, hateful, demagogic yellow journalist to put in front of their cameras.

Was he just too good at it? Showing up the likes of Chris Matthews, Ed Schultz and that little Maddow fella?

Ooo, think I just figured it out. Bashir got fired because of the color of his skin.

He resigned but you don't let facts stand in your way. I kind of like that about you wingnuts.

And yet you still haven't explained why we should accept that response when you are still pretending Glenn Beck was fired when he left Fox to start his own network. Despite the fact that he volutnariliy left while involved in no scandal, you can't accept that he voluntarily left, but you can accept that Bashir voluntarily left during a scandal? Why? The only difference is you like one and dont like another.

Trust me, both of them were fired. Both embarrassed their employers, both thus became liabilities. You don't voluntarily walk away from a TV job to go set up a website, or to do nothing. They're always going to say it's 'voluntary' or 'elected to resign' or 'going to spend more time with my family'. If you believe that I've got a bridge.

I don't think either one of them left voluntarily.

I think they were both allowed to "resign" to save face.

Glenn Beck was fired. No one wanted their products on his show. The people at Fox who think they are serious journalists didn't want to be associated with his level of crazy.

Martin Bashir was fired, because people would bring up the vulgar thing he said about Palin and ignore anything else he had to say.

Bashir would have been fired if anybody at MSNBC had the balls to do it. They convinced him (nice payout, maybe?) to "resign" to cover their spavined asses.

First he believes everything MSNBC tells him... now he's got an employer paying an employee for the privilege of firing him.

I'll deliver that bridge as soon as I get your check. :rolleyes:

It's in the mail, right?

Last edited:
Guess again sonny.

An employer paying an employee to resign in order to keep Muslims and various assorted liberal activists from launching a boycott or perhaps more physical means of demonstrating their angst.

It does make sense for those who surrendered their agates when they signed up to become card-carrying liberals.

:rofl: now there are Muslims in it !?
MSNBC pays Martin Bashir, and somehow that keeps Muslims from demonstrating... :lol:

Living in a comic book. Gotta love it.
Hey I'll throw in a second bridge for a twenty.

:dig:

Last edited:
:rofl: now there are Muslims in it :lol:

Face the twin realities:

Bashir resigned. Nobody had the balls to fire him tho they may have been sufficiently afraid to warrant a payout to make the move.
Do you think he'd lie?
Who do you think he is, Barack O. Bashir?

Last edited:
:rofl: now there are Muslims in it :lol:

Face the twin realities:

Bashir resigned. Nobody had the balls to fire him tho they may have been sufficiently afraid to warrant a payout to make the move.
Do you think he'd lie?
Who do you think he is, Barack O. Bashir?

Oh of course not, nooooooooobody in media ever lies.

If you'd ever worked in broadcasting as you tried to peddle yesterday, you wouldn't be making an ass of yourself now. Face it, you're wrong. Nobody ever gets fired and then says "I got fired".

Duh.

In your world where there are only lies, yes, I can appreciate your feeling that way. The issue is not so much Bashir as the ball-less wonders who dared not fire him. But I think that point eluded you.

In your world where there are only lies, yes, I can appreciate your feeling that way. The issue is not so much Bashir as the ball-less wonders who dared not fire him. But I think that point eluded you.

Ah, if it's cojone-free wonders who can't figure out how to fire people you're looking for, look no further than Premiere Networks. Limblob never did get fired, and he did essentially the same thing.

Bashir did get the sack though. Your fantasies can't change that.

I'm sure Bashir had some kind of "Play or Pay" contract that allows him to get paid even after they take him off the air for a while.

Those provisions are pretty standard for contracted performers. But they don't always work. It didn't for Lee Rodgers when he was pulled off the air in San Fran. The case wasn't resolved before he died this past summer and I'm hoping his family will keep the suit going. He was owed over four months salary for the unexpired portion of his contract.

Meanwhile, Bashir would have been OPENLY fired if MSNBC wasn't run by ball-free eunuchs. But is wasn't and won't be in the foreseeable future.

Forum List

Back