Martial law considered in Hong Kong to crush pro democracy protest

Authorities in Hong Kong are considering whether to impose draconian martial law powers in a bid to crush pro-democracy protests.
Martial Law Considered in Hong Kong to Crush Pro-Democracy Protests

Oh imagine the irony of the american idiots who beg for the U.S. to have this same living standard.

"Oh imagine the irony of the american idiots who beg for the U.S. to have this same living standard."

?

making up lies, again, I see......

NOBODY BEGS for that.

why do you purposely choose to lie to demonize and vilify your "enemies"?

is it because the TRUTH is not as damning as you want it to be?

so you have to lie?

I'll bet YOU would LOVE to have martial law declared in America (by trump) so you could "do something about the liberal problem"....

right?

am I right?

I know I am right....

Authorities in Hong Kong are considering whether to impose draconian martial law powers in a bid to crush pro-democracy protests.

Oh imagine the irony of the american idiots who beg for the U.S. to have this same living standard.
The Citizens of the City are setting a bad example for the rest of China, so they have to put a stop to it or it might spread and infect the whole Nation. Commies have their way of handling such actions. Freedom is a bad thing to have happen in any Nation. I becomes sort of what we are and are loosing every time a Progressive Democrat gets in office. Just look at Calif.

things might get interesting in 'hong kong'. And I think that 'china' has a big celebration or commemoration coming up shortly MWars . [how embarrassing if that is true eh]

The Citizens of the City are setting a bad example for the rest of China, so they have to put a stop to it or it might spread and infect the whole Nation. Commies have their way of handling such actions. Freedom is a bad thing to have happen in any Nation. I becomes sort of what we are and are loosing every time a Progressive Democrat gets in office. Just look at Calif.

So you (a conservative) admit that you want LESS freedom....

I imagine you'd like to maintain all of your OWN freedoms but have no problem with denying freedom and rights to people who aren't you.

That is the conservative way......

"The Citizens of the City are setting a bad example for the rest of China, so they have to put a stop to it or it might spread and infect the whole Nation."

so you hate commies but admire their authoritarianism

----------------------------------------------- I think that what Dan s saying is that the people of 'hong kong' might set things off in 'china proper' or the PRC . and I think that he might be correct AnyName

and WOW , that'd be a sight to see if a few hundred million and maybe more regular 'chinese' in PRC are inspired by their Freedom fighting Brothers and Sisters [hong kongers] in 'hong kong' eh .

and WOW , that'd be a sight to see if a few hundred million and maybe more regular 'chinese' in PRC are inspired by their Freedom fighting Brothers and Sisters [hong kongers] in 'hong kong' eh .

but...

but........

but what if they go TOO FAR and give gays and atheists and muslims and blacks and women the same rights as white male christians?

look at what happened to the USA.......

"Oh imagine the irony of the american idiots who beg for the U.S. to have this same living standard."

?

NOBODY BEGS for that.

so you have to lie?

I'll bet YOU would LOVE to have martial law declared in America (by trump) so you could "do something about the liberal problem"....

right?

am I right?

I know I am right....

they do ur just to far in it to see it because your part of it =) that's often how it works. lol

They don't see it either

45665133_701353673563145_7093182224995975168_n.jpg

Last edited:

?

NOBODY BEGS for that.

so you have to lie?

right?

am I right?

I know I am right....

Try growing a brain that sees reality it might help.

REPORT: HONG KONG POLICE ARE RANDOMLY ARRESTING BYSTANDERS AT PROTESTS
WORLD NEWS
comments
CHINA TO INCREASE TEAR GAS PRODUCTION AMID ESCALATING HONG KONG PROTESTS

Forum List

Back