Martial Law coming before 2020 election ..American men will demand a new Govt!! Epstein !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
BREAKING: CONVICTED PEDOPHILE JEFFREY EPSTEIN DEAD! - Financier Found Dead in Prison -- Was on Suicide Watch? -- Day After Documents Implicate Democrats

Prediction is men will rise up and demand trump to bring martial law to put the real crooks in prison and set up a logic test for voters

This test will become before the 2020 election with the voters being nearly all men because of their higher logic ability

Very few current congress will be elected. Most will be sent to prison

This is universal law of how the majority of men gets their way as history tells us

BREAKING: CONVICTED PEDOPHILE JEFFREY EPSTEIN DEAD! - Financier Found Dead in Prison -- Was on Suicide Watch? -- Day After Documents Implicate Democrats

Prediction is men will rise up and demand trump to bring martial law to put the real crooks in prison and set up a logic test for voters

This test will become before the 2020 election with the voters being nearly all men because of their higher logic ability

This is universal law of how the majority of men gets their way as history tells us

I'm hittin the liquor stores before the shit hits the fan!

I'm hittin the liquor stores before the shit hits the fan!
I'M READY FOR THE ZOMBIES

tumblr_ot0dp9A9Wh1vb46leo6_400.gif

That looks like grand fun!

Might peel off your face though...

• Banned
Epstein Docs yesterday implicated

Dem Maine senator George
Mitchell

Dem Al Gore

Dem gov Bill Richardson !!

A majority of men voters will not allow a majority of women voters bring down this nation

The men now will push trump to declare martial law and set up logic tests for voters where the voters will be only high logic ability people

Dem Maine senator George
Mitchell

Dem Al Gore

A majority of men voters will not allow a majority of women voters bring down this nation

The men now will push trump to declare martial law and set up logic tests for voters where the voters will be only high logic ability people

I don't think so.

Man... you seemed pretty normal before today.

7e05cfb0d554c683769a319b95183ccc84f74d226488b8f3de7bd00b240d2bc1.jpg

Lower logic ability people gets fooled more easy by crooks

A totally new voting system will now come

Russian troll needs to worry about shenanigans in his own country's elections last week. :dunno:

Dem Maine senator George
Mitchell

Dem Al Gore

Don't get my hopes up.

Just to be able to enjoy the last few years of my life....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back