Martha's Vineyard Resident Calls Police To Report A Hispanic In The Neighborhood Not Operating A Leaf Blower

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Heh.

The Bee strikes again!

MARTHA'S VINEYARD, MA — Residents of upscale Martha's Vineyard are in a panic after several buses dropped off illegal immigrants from Florida this week. One terrified resident reportedly called the authorities after seeing Hispanic males outside her home, not even operating a leaf blower or any other kind of gardening equipment.

"Hello, is this 911? Yes, there are brown-looking Latinx people outside my 20,000-square-foot seaside home, and they aren't even carrying leaf blowers," said a terrified Mavis McWhite to the dispatcher. "They aren't even holding so much as a rake. They're up to no good. I'm scared! Please send help!"

Early reports from one of the wealthiest zip codes on earth indicate that approximately 50 people from countries south of the equator are striking fear in the hearts of local oligarchs, movie stars, and millionaire politicians who reside there. "It was so inconsiderate for DeSantis to ship these dark-skinned people up to our neighborhood without the tools they need to maintain our multimillion-dollar properties," said Town Councilmember Pam Karen-Cindy. "What else are they going to do all day? Just despicable."

At publishing time, the Hispanic immigrants who currently work as landscapers and house servants in Martha's Vineyard for minimum wage had organized a demonstration to protest the arrival of new Hispanic immigrants who will work for even cheaper.

You gonna make a mod mad!!!!

You shoulda put this in the Humor section!!!

ooh-cat.gif

Ya gotta love The Bee!

I wish that was a joke.

One of the duties that cops regularly perform in answering non-emergency police line at a precinct house. The calls range from simple complaints of noise to suspicious activity and just crazy stupid questions.

At least once a shift, you will get a call from someone who wants to report "Black people" in their neighborhood when they are sure that no Black people live in their neighborhood.

They already know how this will sound so they always start with, "I don't want to sound racist but ..."

To date, I've never received a call from someone complaining there were White people in their neighborhood and they know that no White people live there.

Early Hollywood actors Katharine Hepburn and Cary Grant both affected a "Mid-Atlantic" accent in order to sound exotic.

Hepburn being born in Connecticut could legitimately lay claim to the accent, prevalent to upper class boarding school students, despite her exaggeration, but for Grant being born in Bristol, England, it was purely an affectation.

Democrat Elites: "TAKE IN ALL IMMIGRANTS"
*Immigrants dropped at their doorstep
Democrat Elites: "THIS IS AN EMERGENCY AND TRAVESTY, WE DON'T HAVE THE INFRASTRUCTURE OR RESOURCES"

Heh.

The Bee strikes again!

MARTHA'S VINEYARD, MA — Residents of upscale Martha's Vineyard are in a panic after several buses dropped off illegal immigrants from Florida this week. One terrified resident reportedly called the authorities after seeing Hispanic males outside her home, not even operating a leaf blower or any other kind of gardening equipment.
"Hello, is this 911? Yes, there are brown-looking Latinx people outside my 20,000-square-foot seaside home, and they aren't even carrying leaf blowers," said a terrified Mavis McWhite to the dispatcher. "They aren't even holding so much as a rake. They're up to no good. I'm scared! Please send help!"
Early reports from one of the wealthiest zip codes on earth indicate that approximately 50 people from countries south of the equator are striking fear in the hearts of local oligarchs, movie stars, and millionaire politicians who reside there. "It was so inconsiderate for DeSantis to ship these dark-skinned people up to our neighborhood without the tools they need to maintain our multimillion-dollar properties," said Town Councilmember Pam Karen-Cindy. "What else are they going to do all day? Just despicable."
At publishing time, the Hispanic immigrants who currently work as landscapers and house servants in Martha's Vineyard for minimum wage had organized a demonstration to protest the arrival of new Hispanic immigrants who will work for even cheaper.

Heh.

The Bee strikes again!

The best thing about this is....it's not even satire.

Apologies to my dearest hubby but I think I love Ron DeSantis lol

Forum List

Back