Marshall Law.

Will Obama declare Marshall law to keep his agenda going?

Ben Carson: Can Obama use martial law to keep White House post 2016

ben carson's a nutter... the answer is no, he can't.

and that's martial law... since you spelled it wrong in your o/p.

you're welcome

Damn, the spelling nazis are out today....might have to declare martial law to get you outta here.

If you cannot tell the difference in Marshall Law and martial law, you need help!

you're welcome

Damn, the spelling nazis are out today....might have to declare martial law to get you outta here.

If you cannot tell the difference in Marshall Law and martial law, you need help!

Oh boy......

What a stupid post!
Next January you will see how fucking dumb you are.

For years I have believed that Obama would not leave the WH in 2017. Whether he uses martial law or not - the end is the same - his intention is to remain a dictator. Dictator's do not sacrifice their own power. My hope is that he will leave but my suspicion is that he won't.

Nobody else needs to wait that long.

you're welcome

Hey dumbass... I can spell martial law all day and night. I don't correct someone's quick spelling mistake. Fuck you and your "help".

you're welcome

Well in all fairness and I also know I am a terrible speller, I thought this topic was going to be about the marshall plan and wondering why after all these years why you talking about it in politics.

you're welcome
No he means Marshall Law. Obama will write an EO to make himself a Field Marshall and order the military to keep him in office. Then he'll run for president for life and be elected with an amazing 102% of the vote.

you're welcome

Well in all fairness and I also know I am a terrible speller, I thought this topic was going to be about the marshall plan and wondering why after all these years why you talking about it in politics.

Beats the hell out of me - it wasn't my post.... I didn't start the thread. :) It just pisses me off when some egg-head comes here and "corrects" someone's spelling. What's the big deal - it took me about one second to understand what the OP was writing. Hell, I have to fight spell check constantly.

Yes you preppers better git to yer bunk'er and start eating those survival crackers. Thank god you bought the 2 year / $10,000 survival food package online rather than the two week $99 package.

Ha ha! All those suckers that will have to live under Marshall Law while you are snug in your underground concrete tomb, eating wheat germ and freeze-dried ice. Then you'll emerge and your DNA will repopulate the human race.

A race of mole people.

Trump or Cruz would be more likely that BHO in invoking martial law as a president who wants to maintain power.

you're welcome

Hey dumbass... I can spell martial law all day and night. I don't correct someone's quick spelling mistake. Fuck you and your "help".

Apparently your reading skills are lacking because I was not talking about you until you butted in.

Forum List

Back