Why do folks like Coulter trust Trump more than Cruz re the Border?

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
First, why do they trust him the merest bit on anything? Trump is at best is mendacious as Hillary.

And on the border issue, Cruz is a lot more stalwart than Trump, who was late and has been been 15 ways on the issue and has brought in dozens of 14b immigrants and sicced them to steal american jobs.

I can't figure it out.

Coulter has even said that Trump is a jerk who you have to bail out.

Honestly, this confuses me. Trump is a mendacious jerk who has brought in wetbacks to rip off american workers, and you trust him to secure the border?

He says one thing on monday wednesday, and Saturday, the opposite tuesday and Sunday, 90* different thursday and friday, and he does something else. He got them on a good day, but he lies and why should anyone trust a word he says?

Moths to a flame.....that's why.

Is there a rule that states that dummies cannot post a negative comment about a GOP candidate equating the negative trait with Hillary or Obama? There must be. You fuckers simply cannot do it.

His supporters think Trump is their Messiah.

They think he's going to build a wall.

And they hate the Republican establishment more than anything in the world.

Nothing else matters.

Ann Coulter is past her sell-by date. She'll do anything to grab a headline or a sound-bite.

Ann Coulter is past her sell-by date. She'll do anything to grab a headline or a sound-bite.

that, and she's walking back her opinion of Trump.

observe ..

I am a little testy with our man right now,” political pundit admits

Donald Trump’s campaign could be in trouble; now it appears that he’s losing the Shrill Blonde Political Pundit vote.

In a dramatic change of heart, Ann Coulter savaged the GOP presidential candidate this week, calling Trump “mental” and “lowbrow.”

Coulter made the assessment Monday on the podcast of Breitbart’s Milo Yiannopoulos.

First, why do they trust him the merest bit on anything? Trump is at best is mendacious as Hillary.

And on the border issue, Cruz is a lot more stalwart than Trump, who was late and has been been 15 ways on the issue and has brought in dozens of 14b immigrants and sicced them to steal american jobs.

I can't figure it out.

Honestly, this confuses me. Trump is a mendacious jerk who has brought in wetbacks to rip off american workers, and you trust him to secure the border?
you had a good thread going... lost me at wetback... that's a shame.

I can't figure it out.

Trump is a good salesman. I don't believe him, but obviously, they do.

I am starting to lean towards the fact that what the Democrats say is true........................and I never believe a Democrat......at least not far left ones..............but with all the NONE political issues being used to defeat his opponents in the primary, if he wins the nomination, he is going to get clobbered in the general.

His criteria to win in the primary at all costs, will make him lose big in the general election. Donald Trump may be a very, very, intelligent man, but talking to a lot of former Trump supporters, I am confidante in saying-------->he sorely miscalculated on the handling of his candidacy for at least the last 2 to 3 weeks, and has said things on his twitter account he can never take back.

I am now pretty sure we are going to a brokered convention because of it, and we are probably going to end up with Kasich. If that happens, don't blame the Trump supporters, blame Trump HIMSELF!

I can't figure it out.

That was wrong, and I am sorry

I can't figure it out.

I don't know about Trump on the issue, but one thing is for certain you can't trust any career politician no matter the side of isle on it.

I can't figure it out.

That was wrong, and I am sorry
no problem then, Trump finishes things, he's a builder. Trump is like no other candidate we've seen before because he never been a politician. a lot of folks like that, including me. i think he hires big contract firms, he doesn't hire the worker bees. in vermont we have a lot of seasonal businesses and we use the eb 5 program a lot, for better or worse. he says things that aren't politically correct, literally everyone is trying to set him up up, trip him and tie him to things like the kkk, or say he said all mexicans are rapists, which of course he never said. the david duke thing is another good example. remember, the obama's had no idea who bill ayers was, and michelle robinson grew up in chicago and chicago politics, that always surprised me.

i'm willing to take the bad with the good, because to me the others are worse. just some thoughts. but i do trust him to do the things he says he will. once primary season ends, it will be a whole different style of campaign, i can't say i think it will be better. wall to wall media coverage of everything is more wall to wall then ever before. our borders can, and should be regulated, it's a big problem on so many levels. good thread...:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back