Marketing strategy of the 'vaxx'. Who can explain the logic?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
I have a question.

I buy the car.
In a few months that is broken.
The dealer says I have to buy a new car.
The second is also broken, even faster.
Nevertheless, the dealer says I have to buy a new car.
In a few time the third car is also broken.
But the dealer says, all cars were good, the fault is your neighbor, who did not buy a car from me.
Where is the logic?
All 'vaccines' have failed, but the culprits are those who don't want to have shit injected into their bodies.

brain%2BAnna.png

I have a question.

I buy the car.
But the dealer says, all cars were good, the fault is your neighbor, who did not buy a car from me.
Where is the logic?
All 'vaccines' have failed, but the culprits are those who don't want to have shit injected into their bodies.

brain%2BAnna.png
None have failed. The only thing that seems to have been is the educational system in your case.

None have failed. The only thing that seems to have been is the educational system in your case.

If not, why we need 'boosters' every second month for indefinite time?
The answer:
Even after the second 'jab' containing 50 micrograms ( a billion) of spike proteins your immune system is gone
Only very very very few humans can survive the first booster ( 100 micrograms ) longer as 1,5 years.
The Covid gang is in panic because humans are awakening and wants to accelerate the genocide by numerous 'boosters'

Because it is not a true vaccine. It does not follow in the tradition of a vaccine. A vaccine was over 90% effective at keeping you from having whatever you were inoculated from and did not allow you to spread it. It was created from the virus or whatever and was rigorously tested. But they were well aware that no one would take something called an almost vaccine or a thingy so they labeled it a vaccine.
The reason it does not protect or keep you from spreading it is that it is not created from the virus it is created from a genetically created representation of part of the virus.

I have a question.

I buy the car.
Where is the logic?

brain%2BAnna.png
Sorry to hear about your car. The dealer simply notified me of needed updates to assure best possible operation and function. They said the culprit was the virus, but since the vehicle was to prevent major harm, they gave me updates under warranty, as to me, the cost of updates was absorbed into my regular payments (already being paid) with no additional costs to the end user at time of service. I didn't like the possibility of getting stuck, but liked the possibility of going off the high side of another covid curve less, so I took momentarily getting stuck. I was not worried that much for people that preferred to walk. Lord knows, I have seen enough of them dead on the side of the road, no longer able to move towards their goal as I have continued to drive by. When there are flash floods all around, sometimes walking is not the best idea, as you cannot move fast enough to avoid rapidly rising floodwaters. So far, I've been able to avoid the floodwaters, using the car, and my own ability to navigate. I will probably continue to keep getting warranty work performed from the dealer, as I want to keep the car in the best possible condition, as it may have to last me a long time, I do need to stay on the road and I don't want the imposition of having to go into the shop for major work.

I have a question.

I buy the car.
Where is the logic?

brain%2BAnna.png
How does anybody devise a marketing strategy to tap into your brain ? Where would you begin ?

Because it is not a true vaccine. It does not follow in the tradition of a vaccine. A vaccine was over 90% effective at keeping you from having whatever you were inoculated from and did not allow you to spread it. It was created from the virus or whatever and was rigorously tested. But they were well aware that no one would take something called an almost vaccine or a thingy so they labeled it a vaccine.
The reason it does not protect or keep you from spreading it is that it is not created from the virus it is created from a genetically created representation of part of the virus.
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back