Market reaction to losing Fed handouts

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Despite the "sequestration" :doubt: ....the Fed has continued to pump the markets with $85,000,000,000 per MONTH in bond buying, money printing and toxic relief for banks.
It is expected the FED will drop the market's pacifier to a measly $65 Bn per MONTH.
You would think it was the end of the world...markets have fallen 500 points in just a few days and still falling.
Gee...I am shocked. :neutral:

Despite the "sequestration" :doubt: ....the Fed has continued to pump the markets with $85,000,000,000 per MONTH in bond buying, money printing and toxic relief for banks.
It is expected the FED will drop the market's pacifier to a measly $65 Bn per MONTH.
You would think it was the end of the world...markets have fallen 500 points in just a few days and still falling.
Gee...I am shocked. :neutral:

Nothing at all to do with profit taking? I'm up $3M in three months, hit my goal and out.

Interesting questions at the presser. Especially the one question where one reported suggests that Ben is the direct cause of what he is trying to fix.

Other than that, the markets does not like the fact that Ben is about to take the punch bowl away. And neither do I...

USD/JPY late to the party, as usual.

pxk.png

Interesting questions at the presser. Especially the one question where one reported suggests that Ben is the direct cause of what he is trying to fix.

Other than that, the markets does not like the fact that Ben is about to take the punch bowl away. And neither do I...

This entire mess is the result of government intervention/corruption. Further government intervention is not going to get us out of it. There is a reason that the central banks and Wall Street firms have had the absolute best years ever since 2009, while we all suck eggs. They were taken care of by our government with our money. The priorities were made clear.

Did anyone happen to pay attention to the Euro and British Pound during the Q & A portion of the FOMC Minutes? Good ol' Ben just made me some money. Looks like I'll be taking that vacation back to Europe after all!

g5za.png

b2.png

Forum List

Back