Mark Zuckenberg speaks of future in which facebook replaces churches

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In his quest to make the world a more connected place, Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg told a recent gathering of users that he sees the social network one day taking the place of churches and Little League teams as communities continue to migrate online. “It’s so striking that for decades, membership in all kinds of groups has declined as much as one-quarter,” he said during a Chicago rally for Facebook users. “That’s a lot of people who now need to find a

Mark Zuckerberg Speaks of Future in which Facebook Replaces Churches
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh great just what this nerdy bastard needs to dream up. Talk about being a freak cult leader. This geek will have people wanting to lick the crap off his feet and jumping out of windows.

I can not begin

to tell you all

how much I despise that piece of garbage that is Zoinkerburg.

building bunkers for him ....and caring nothing for people who were there on the land before him.....

I hate his arrogance I hate him and his selfishness

I can not begin

to tell you all

building bunkers for him ....and caring nothing for people who were there on the land before him.....

He and his damn voyeurism are damn full of himself ain't they??

I can not begin

to tell you all

He is on the wrong side of History.

Selfishness and globalism will get him nowhere

Only to Hell

I can not begin

to tell you all

He is on the wrong side of History.

Selfishness and globalism will get him nowhere

Only to Hell

True fact.

I think you just got what I've been saying all along about Rump.
They're the same thing except Zuckerberg doesn't make up fake magazine covers of himself and frame them.

I can not begin

to tell you all

He would nothing if people would stop using his stupid FB. So...blame the rats, not the piper.

I can not begin

to tell you all

He would nothing if people would stop using his stupid FB. So...blame the rats, not the piper.

True, but without the piper the rats have no direction in which to drown.
An individual has free will. A mob does not.

I can not begin

to tell you all

I feel like I am missing something-----Zuckerburg is building bunkers?

They are already lowering the birth rates, it's called everyone is gay, or tranny babies are created in a dish, people esp. the younger ones are married to their computers or cell phones, robots are being created to screw the list keeps growing.

I can not begin

to tell you all

Zuckenberg is building bunkers, the pos knows what's coming. Even that dumb ass believes it where people even on here haven't got a clue or call it a conspiracy. They don't get the Elites club. & they ain't in it.

I can not begin

to tell you all

Zuckenberg is building bunkers, the pos knows what's coming. Even that dumb ass believes it where people even on here haven't got a clue or call it a conspiracy. They don't get the Elites club. & they ain't in it.

is that an established FACT? I mean have his finely furnished lodgings shown up in
"good housekeeping"?? Bunkers for whom?

I can not begin

to tell you all

is that an established FACT? I mean have his finely furnished lodgings shown up in
"good housekeeping"?? Bunkers for whom?

you can write him and ask him over on FB

upload_2017-6-27_22-33-50.png

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Is Building a Panic Bunker at his Palo Alto Fortress - Breitbart

In his quest to make the world a more connected place, Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg told a recent gathering of users that he sees the social network one day taking the place of churches and Little League teams as communities continue to migrate online. “It’s so striking that for decades, membership in all kinds of groups has declined as much as one-quarter,” he said during a Chicago rally for Facebook users. “That’s a lot of people who now need to find a

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh great just what this nerdy bastard needs to dream up. Talk about being a freak cult leader. This geek will have people wanting to lick the crap off his feet and jumping out of windows.

Cult leader is taking it way too far, but sure, I imagine he's always trying to think of ways to get people to stick with or join Facebook.

Cult leader is taking it way too far, but sure, I imagine he's always trying to think of ways to get people to stick with or join Facebook.

He's not being paranoid, he is preparing because he knows what is coming. We keep telling you disbelievers we are nearing multiple issues, but most who listen to nothing but MSM, or haven't bothered seeking better information are going to be caught totally off guard.

We are up against a Global Economic Collapse ---------- which yeah they can float us along as usual but we're running out of the ability to do that. Just like Venezuela.

The Deep state is working on getting a world war started, esp. playing with Syria.

Both issues are the democratic political fks who will stop at nothing to get Trump out of office.

There are many more issues but those two are enough esp. for someone who doesn't realize what we're headed for.

I can not begin

to tell you all

Yet many rats are jumping ship. Facebook is old news anymore now that other social media platforms have become more popular. A few more years and FB will go the way of AOL

Forum List

Back