Mark Twain WTF???

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
I am so sick and tired of the minority groups in this country getting everything the want everytime they whine, it makes me wanna fuckin puke!
Some kid gets offended at the teacher in his class reading Mark Twain because she said "THE "N" WORD". sO NOW THEY ARE CONSIDERING TAKING THE BOOK OUT OF THE SCHOOL because his Mom raised her voice..Sorry for the caps...I am so pissed!!!
I got a message for you and your little ****** kid lady...Why don't you take your ****** boy out of class, or better yet out of school because he is disruptive and a trouble maker?.
Why don't you go listen to his C.D. collection which I guarantee you has some RAP CRAP talking about ****** this and ****** that and killing and gangs...ETC...
Maybe you should be more concerned with the music,(if you can call it that), he is listening to...OOOH thats right, you wouldn't want to do something that might go against your own kind (COLOR) now would you!
THE WHITES ARE NOW THE MINORITY IN AMERICA AND IT IS TIME WE STARTED WHINING...LETS START WITH A WHITE COLLEGE FUND AND A WHITE MISS AMERICA AND FINANCIAL AID TO THE NEW MINORITY...THE WHITES!!!

It's sad, I mean, I remember reading Huck Finn years ago and the empathy that the author had stood out a mile. He was writing in context. This sort of thing just rubs out cultural memory. Ridiculous.

I think this issue is stupid, but your rant is a bit extreme there...

"The Odyssey was either written by Homer or by another man with the same name." -Mark Twain

I think this issue is stupid, but your rant is a bit extreme there...

"The Odyssey was either written by Homer or by another man with the same name." -Mark Twain

While I agree that the rant was a bit over the top, the banning of books is by no means a stupid issue. After the books are banned, the next step would be to burn them.

naziBB.gif

book_burning.jpg

If you haven't done so, may I suggest you read Fahrenheit 451?

I admit the rant was over the top. I am just so tired of watching our rights, our heratige, our traditions and even the "GOD" issue being striped away from us day after day one by one. It is depressing to watch as it happens.
I did read the book and loved it. I saw a commercial today that was selling bio oil for aging skin...What's next...Soilent Green? maybe the term cracker won't be a derogatory remark anymore if that happens because we will all be crackers.
The teacher was asked by the mother of the boy for a written appology and to do community service. The school is (for now) going to keep the book. They have removed the boy from the class.
How much longer do we have to appologise to this race of people for what happened by our grand parents long ago. If i were that teacher, I would give no appology for reading a great piece of AMERICAN history...HUCK FIN. iN THE BOOK IT IS EVEN DISCUSSED THAT THEY SHOULD STOP USING THAT WORD. What really gets me is...You can put 4 or 5 black teenagers together and eventually one will reach out his hand to another one and say "WHAT UP ******" and call themselves ****** and that is acceptable, but for a white man to say it could mean whitie is going home with a few missing teeth. :wtf:

I admit the rant was over the top. I am just so tired of watching our rights, our heratige, our traditions and even the "GOD" issue being striped away from us day after day one by one. It is depressing to watch as it happens.
I did read the book and loved it. I saw a commercial today that was selling bio oil for aging skin...What's next...Soilent Green? maybe the term cracker won't be a derogatory remark anymore if that happens because we will all be crackers.
The teacher was asked by the mother of the boy for a written appology and to do community service. The school is (for now) going to keep the book. They have removed the boy from the class.
How much longer do we have to appologise to this race of people for what happened by our grand parents long ago. If i were that teacher, I would give no appology for reading a great piece of AMERICAN history...HUCK FIN. iN THE BOOK IT IS EVEN DISCUSSED THAT THEY SHOULD STOP USING THAT WORD. What really gets me is...You can put 4 or 5 black teenagers together and eventually one will reach out his hand to another one and say "WHAT UP ******" and call themselves ****** and that is acceptable, but for a white man to say it could mean whitie is going home with a few missing teeth. :wtf:

I understand and agree with a lot of your post, and yes, there IS a double-standard.

However, I would suggest the term is inappropriate for anyone to use. I don't particularly care that some blacks address each other as such ... look at which segment of the black population is doing it. Hardly anyone worth emulating.

I understand and agree with a lot of your post, and yes, there IS a double-standard.

However, I would suggest the term is inappropriate for anyone to use. I don't particularly care that some blacks address each other as such ... look at which segment of the black population is doing it. Hardly anyone worth emulating.

I agree Gunny. It is not that segment I am concerned about. It is the ones who listen to them who have power. Aren't civil rights for everyone? Why do the blacks own the rights and all the power to CIVIL rights?
Anyway, it just made me feel good to exercise my right to freedom of speach while I still can.:eusa_think:
To those who complain about how bad they have it in this country and are out to still complain about the slavery issue, I have this to say...GET OVER IT! We have apologized as much as we are going to!!! And the last I heard, the traffic lanes are still open to Rowanda and Ethiopia!!! Go home for awhile...I bet you won't be complaining about how bad you have it here anymore!!!!!!!!

6. Empire

Last night the word came down, ten dead in Chinatown.
Innocent, their only crime was being in the wrong place, at the wrong time
Too bad, people say what's wrong with the kids today
Tell you right now they've got nothing to lose

They're building EMPIRE!

Johnny used to work after school
at the cinema show.
Gotta hustle if he wants an education
he's got a long way to go.
Now he's out on the street all day
selling Crack to the people who pay.
Got an AK-47 for his best friend
business the American way.

Eastside meets Westside downtown.
No time, the walls fall down

Can't you feel it coming? EMPIRE! Can't you hear it calling?
Black man, trapped again. hold his chain in his hand.
Brother killing brother for the profit of another,
Game point, nobody wins. Decline, right on time.
What happened to the dream sublime?
Tear it all down, we'll put it up again. Another EMPIRE?

Eastside meets Westside downtown.
No time, no line, the walls fall down.

Can't you feel it coming? EMPIRE!
Can't you hear it coming EMPIRE!
Can't someone here stop it...??!!

hehehe.. quoting queensryche... sheesh..

I disagree with banning Mark Twain over the word ******. I disagree with banning harry potter books because of the magic involved. Let the kids read.

hehehe.. quoting queensryche... sheesh..

I disagree with banning Mark Twain over the word ******. I disagree with banning harry potter books because of the magic involved. Let the kids read.

I give all the credit for it to Goeff Tate. I supose I should have put that at the bottom. I, in no way take any credit for any of the lyrics that i put on this or any other site unless otherwise stated.
3. Revolution Calling

For a price I'd do about anything
Except pull the trigger
For that I'd need a pretty good cause
Then I heard of Dr. X
The man with the cure
Just watch the television
Yeah, you'll see there's something going on

Got no love for politicians
Or that crazy scene in D.C.
It's just a power mad town
But the time is ripe for changes
There's a growing feeling
That taking a chance on a new kind of vision is due

I used to trust the media
To tell me the truth, tell us the truth
But now I've seen the payoffs
Everywhere I look
Who do you trust when everyone's a crook?

Revolution calling
Revolution calling
Revolution calling you
(There's a) Revolution calling
Revolution calling
Gotta make a change
Gotta push, gotta push it on through

I'm tired of all this bullshit
They keep selling me on T.V.
About the communist plan
And all the shady preachers
Begging for my cash
Swiss bank accounts while giving their
Secretaries the slam

They're all in Penthouse now
Or Playboy magazine, million dollar stories to tell
I guess Warhol wasn't wrong
Fame fifteen minutes long
Everyone's using everybody, making the sale

I used to think
That only America's way, way was right
But now the holy dollar rules everybody's lives
Gotta make a million doesn't matter who dies

Revolution calling
Revolution calling
Revolution calling you
Revolution calling
Gotta make a change

I used to trust the media
To tell me the truth, tell us the truth
But now I've seen the payoffs
Everywhere I look
Who do you trust when everyone's a crook?

Revolution calling
Revolution calling
Revolution calling you
Revolution calling
Gotta make a change

oh.. i wasn't accusing you of stealing their song. It just came from nowhere and, let's face it, very few people quote queensryche.

Hell, I had Empire on tape...

I agree with the majority of what you said.

I am so sick and tired of the minority groups in this country getting everything the want everytime they whine, it makes me wanna fuckin puke!
Some kid gets offended at the teacher in his class reading Mark Twain because she said "THE "N" WORD". sO NOW THEY ARE CONSIDERING TAKING THE BOOK OUT OF THE SCHOOL because his Mom raised her voice..Sorry for the caps...I am so pissed!!!
I got a message for you and your little ****** kid lady...Why don't you take your ****** boy out of class, or better yet out of school because he is disruptive and a trouble maker?.
Why don't you go listen to his C.D. collection which I guarantee you has some RAP CRAP talking about ****** this and ****** that and killing and gangs...ETC...
Maybe you should be more concerned with the music,(if you can call it that), he is listening to...OOOH thats right, you wouldn't want to do something that might go against your own kind (COLOR) now would you!
THE WHITES ARE NOW THE MINORITY IN AMERICA AND IT IS TIME WE STARTED WHINING...LETS START WITH A WHITE COLLEGE FUND AND A WHITE MISS AMERICA AND FINANCIAL AID TO THE NEW MINORITY...THE WHITES!!!

I don't know that I've ever seen a post or a forum that would promote so much hatred, ignorance, bigotry and intolerance. And you somehow claim Jesus Christ as your Saviour? Maybe you need to read back through the words of Jesus just a little more respectfully.

I don't know that I've ever seen a post or a forum that would promote so much hatred, ignorance, bigotry and intolerance. And you somehow claim Jesus Christ as your Saviour? Maybe you need to read back through the words of Jesus just a little more respectfully.

Obviously I hit a nerve! This means that you are either black or self rightous or both. First of all, I in no way made the statement on any of these threads that Jesus Christ was my savior...don't know where you got that one...

Second...This is still America and I have the right to say anything I feel like saying, It's called freedom of speech!

Third....Maybe you need to develope an opinion on real world experience instead of hiding behind the words you have read over and over and over again out of your one book...maybe...you should try reading another book unless you burned them all...and...The book you are refering to was written by white men and all about white men!!!! Unless you consider the Kenites, which God, acording to your book, made them that way. Yeah, lofty Idealism that doesn't really work. Lets not forget the end of your book where your God reigns complete genocide on planet earth and saves only 144,000. Not to mention that the God in your book is already guilty of fornication, idolitry, anger, murder and child abuse. It is very true that misery loves company and don't drag me into your misery.

fourth...You love them so much, why don't you go downtown Los Angeles at 11:00 at night and go preach to them, if you are white, you won't live through midnight!!!

Least, not forget...that when Cain slew Able, he banished him from the land and said he would be hated by all men...well the Kenites multiplied and moved to Africa...Go back and read your book and not just the warm fuzzy stuff. It helps to read the Bible with an open mind, which is usually impossible, because most people that actually read it are already mesmerized by their fanatical religous beliefs. Your BIBLE is full of hate and murder.

6. Promised Land

Watching the sand fall, listening for the knock
upon my door,
and waiting...for Promised Land.

Standing neck deep in life, my ring of brass
lay rusting on the floor.Is this all?
Because it's not what I expected.

Somewhere along the way
friends I once held close
fled the fast lane.
I didn't notice,
I just had to make it.
Head down, nose in the grindstone;
the kiss of life
placed on my brow
kept sliddin' to the ground
and now it's buried six feet under.

Preaching from the floor again
the same old sad song,
"Bartender... bring another drink for their favorite son."

Where did it all go wrong?
What's the use in even holding on?
Here's to love, hate... and promises.

Almost called it today.
Turned to face "The Void"
numb with the suffering
and the question,
"Why am I...?"
So many times I've
tried and failed to
gather my courage, reach again for that nail.
Life's been like
dragging feet through sand,
and never finding... Promised Land.

Preaching from the floor again
the same old sad song,
"Bartender... bring another drink for their favorite song."
Where did it all go wrong?
I feel like I'm dying.
Here's to love, to hate,
to promises and Promised Land lies.

12. Dirty Lil Secret

Times have changed
for the better
You like to say
Nice house in the country
Now you're on your way
You took advantage of our possibilities
Got your sights set far
No time for sympathy

Keeping up with the Jones's
Smiling at the neighbors
Don't let them see your...