Mark Meadows shared emails with 34 members of Congess i efforts to overturn 2020 election

The democrats have put us in a constitutional crisis for quite sometime. How's Biden's border problem, if that isn't a constitutional crisis, nothing is.
Funny, no mention in your link of Trump giving directions. Did I miss something?
trump was leading the whole effort. The Special Council will give the proof when trump is indicted.by Jack Smith. trump is a criminal.

A demonstration of how close this country came to a Constitutional Crisis.
Ummmmmmmmmmmm, he was chief of staff and regularly emailed 34 members of Congress.

Jack Smith will have to decide if the evidence, intent and past precedence is prosecutable.
He will. He willgo forward if there is a 99% chance of conviction.

But there is always a chance the jury will be polluted with a Mindless MAGA cult member...whose devotion to trump disregards the law. If I read the law correctly, and I think I do, there are multiple laws that trump has broken while a private citizen....They range from obstruction of Justice to mishandling of classified documents.

Face it...trump is finished in politics. But he will not go quietly.

But there is always a chance the jury will be polluted with a Mindless MAGA cult member...whose devotion to trump disregards the law. If I read the law correctly, and I think I do, there are multiple laws that trump has broken while a private citizen....They range from obstruction of Justice to mishandling of classified documents.
All need to be proven in court, until then it's mere speculation. Remember, intent and Hillary..... :biggrin:

Let's see....Emails vs Vote tampering and intentionally mishandling classified records vs inciting a riot while trying to block a Constitutional process. And there are emails to establish intent and conspiracy.
Hildabeast committed treason, Trump has done nothing wrong wacko.

Let's see....Emails vs Vote tampering and intentionally mishandling classified records vs inciting a riot while trying to block a Constitutional process. And there are emails to establish intent and conspiracy.
You are saying you have access to DOJ information or you are 'speculating'. ...there is a huge difference.

A demonstration of how close this country came to a Constitutional Crisis.
ZOMG! A Constitutional crisis of Epic Proportions!!!

My copy of Constitution 2.0 reads “Thou shall not share emails”

“Got him this time, we do” said Master Yoda

And the Left's collusion with media and government lying to us for years has killed our democracy already. Democracy is dead and buried under this illegitimate fascist administration.
A conservative attacks democracy every time he lies about ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating.’

A conservative attacks democracy every time he lies about the FBI ‘censoring’ social media.

A conservative attacks democracy every time he lies about the 2020 election being ‘stolen.’

A conservative attacks democracy every time he lies about the 1/6 rightwing domestic terrorists being ‘political prisoners.’

Indeed, the right’s war on democracy continues.

Forum List

Back