Mark Levin on why Obama may have been spying on Trump

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Radio host makes his case on 'Hannity'

ME: Rot and corruption usually starts at the top, and we all know that the most corrupt city in America, Chicago, produced the Kenyan pig.

Last edited:

ME: Rot and corruption usually starts at the top, and we all know that the most corrupt city in America, Chicago, produced the Kenyan pig.

Levin is a true conservative journalist. He makes Hannity look good. He has all the outrage we feel so lacking in our elected officials. And when the Left point out a lack of convictions for these crimes, it is because THEY KNOW Obama and others are guilty and GLOAT over getting away with it. When the Democrats lecture us on the Constitution, Rule of Law and National Crises yet bury these topics never to be looked at, they do so willingly as part of the national outrage.

Democrats are not part of the problem or merely unwilling to look at it, they ARE THE PROBLEM.

11223497_101530085520_n.jpg

Last edited:

Levin is a true conservative journalist. He makes Hannity look good. He has the all the outrage we feel so lacking in our elected officials. And when the Left point out a lack of convictions for these crimes, it is because THEY KNOW Obama and others are guilty and GLOAT over getting away with it. When the Democrats lecture us on the Constitution, Rule of Law and National Crises yet bury these topics never to be looked at, they do so willingly as part of the national outrage.

Democrats are not part of the problem or unwilling to look at it, they ARE THE PROBLEM.

View attachment 294872

I miss Chuck. He always put things in perspective and I respected him.

Levin is a true conservative journalist. He makes Hannity look good. He has the all the outrage we feel so lacking in our elected officials. And when the Left point out a lack of convictions for these crimes, it is because THEY KNOW Obama and others are guilty and GLOAT over getting away with it. When the Democrats lecture us on the Constitution, Rule of Law and National Crises yet bury these topics never to be looked at, they do so willingly as part of the national outrage.

Democrats are not part of the problem or unwilling to look at it, they ARE THE PROBLEM.

View attachment 294872

Charles was totally 100% against Trump when he was running, hadn't anything good to say about him and thought he had no chance of winning, but to his credit after winning and being in office, came around and gave an honest and fair assessment of him. CK was to his credit, that rare journalist able to put personal feeling aside and look at and report any issue or topic honestly based on the facts.

View attachment 294872

Charles was totally 100% against Trump when he was running, hadn't anything good to say about him and thought he had no chance of winning, but to his credit after winning and being in office, came around and gave an honest and fair assessment of him. CK was to his credit, that rare journalist able to put personal feeling aside and look at and report any issue or topic honestly based on the facts.

Everyone in my house would shut up and listen when he spoke on the Bret Bair show. I have read his books and really miss him. It would be amazing to see what he would have thought about this coup by the Dimms.

Last edited:
So surveillance on Page is what you guys and Trump himself, are calling spying on Trump?

Even though Page said he's never spoken to Trump on the phone, never texted, never emailed and never met him???

Or is there something else I am missing??

Levin is a true conservative journalist. He makes Hannity look good. He has all the outrage we feel so lacking in our elected officials.

He is a blow hard politico nutbag and so are you for not being able to see that from a mile away.

So surveillance on Page is what you guys and Trump himself, are calling spying on Trump?

Even though Page said he's never spoken to Trump on the phone, never texted, never emailed and never met him???

Or is there something else I am missing??

Lets not forget Page was surveiled well after he ALREADY LEFT the campaign. He was the last person to wiretap if you wanted to spy on Trump campaign.

But hey, maybe there were others?

IG Report states:

Although the team also was interested in seeking FISA surveillance targeting Papadopoulos, the FBI OGC attorneys were not supportive. FBI and NSD officials told us that the Crossfire Hurricane team ultimately did not seek FISA surveillance of Papadopoulos, and we are aware of no information indicating that the team requested or seriously considered FISA surveillance of Manafort or Flynn.

WHOOPS, I guess not.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...-manafort-ig-report-challenges-cnn-exclusive/

Last edited:

Levin is that whiny little bitch, isn't he?

It doesn't matter why he did it. Obama should be in prison for illegally spying on Trump.

Levin is a true conservative journalist. He makes Hannity look good. He has all the outrage we feel so lacking in our elected officials. And when the Left point out a lack of convictions for these crimes, it is because THEY KNOW Obama and others are guilty and GLOAT over getting away with it. When the Democrats lecture us on the Constitution, Rule of Law and National Crises yet bury these topics never to be looked at, they do so willingly as part of the national outrage.
Democrats are not part of the problem or merely unwilling to look at it, they ARE THE PROBLEM.

View attachment 294872

Good post.

Levin: McConnell Should End Pelosi’s Obstruction, Immediately Nullify Impeachment

Conservative radio host Mark Levin said Thursday that Republican Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell should immediately nullify impeachment.

Levin spoke out in a Thursday Facebook post after the U.S. House of Representatives voted to impeach President Donald Trump Wednesday night. Levin discussed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s “brazen unconstitutional act” of “unilaterally sitting on the impeachment” and laid out a plan for McConnell to immediately nullify impeachment.

Forum List

Back