Michelle Malkin on Nancy Pelosi's Faith Outuburst

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Michelle Malkin talks about Nancy Pelosi's outburst at reporters that she does not hate President Trump and her growing up in a Christian household is the basis for that despite examples to the contrary.

ME: I am a Catholic. Nancy Pelosi is no Catholic.

Ingraham: See Nancy fade

Love her or hate her, if McConnell had half the savoir faire of Nancy, the GOP would be dangerous. The downside is that when age and politics finally catch up with Nancy, the floor is going to fall out of the DNC.

Between Uncle Joe, Hillary and Nancy, they have run out of octogenarians to hold the party together from rabid off the chart kooky fanaticism and radicalism much longer.

i wonder if nancy pelosi hates those 12 inch cockroaches that climb her pant legs time to time

She is 78?

Good lord.

All that Botox has seeped into her brain.

She is a fucking loon.

Way to go, Nancy...you led the beginning of the end of our Constitutional Republic.

I pray for Nancy, I pray that she immediately leaves Congress because she is trash.

FB_IMG_1558924465790.jpg

Michelle Malkin?
Are you fucking kidding?
The OP doesn't appear to understand the difference between fact and opinion.

So a lion's share of her threads are links to blatantly one-sided opinion pieces by Trumpsters, and she appears to believe that she is posting factual articles.

Another example of the powerful nature of ideological bubbles. We've just never seen it at this degree before. This is total now, a closed circuit. Not good.

Last edited:
Love her or hate her, if McConnell had half the savoir faire of Nancy, the GOP would be dangerous. The downside is that when age and politics finally catch up with Nancy, the floor is going to fall out of the DNC.

Between Uncle Joe, Hillary and Nancy, they have run out of octogenarians to hold the party together from rabid off the chart kooky fanaticism and radicalism much longer.

Interesting

Michelle Malkin talks about Nancy Pelosi's outburst at reporters that she does not hate President Trump and her growing up in a Christian household is the basis for that despite examples to the contrary.

ME: I am a Catholic. Nancy Pelosi is no Catholic.

Nancy is not a Christian, she may call herself a Catholic but is no Christian. Neither is Trump.

Forum List

Back