Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

And they still don't like the GOP. Most American Jews don't really care about Israel unless they have family there. There is no solidarity between Israel and American Jews as we have seen on so many occasions. Yes, it is surprising. It was only a few years ago I learned that the Jewish are the least religious people. I always though the opposite.
Wedge issues can be very powerful. I’m sure my Jewish buddy wouldn’t be so conservative if it weren’t for Israel and the Iraq war.

I keep bringing up joe Lieberman, the perfect example of what I’m talking about. He was a liberal who ran with gore but jumped to the dark side when bush invaded Iraq. And he was all for invading Iran. That’s why azog voted for McCain.

No. I voted for Mac because I thought he was more qualified than a one term senator from IL. I did not mind Obama though given the recession Bush put us in. I just didnt like him after seeing him for four yrs.
You fell for the Republicans bullshit. Did you not mind the GOP's behavior the minute Obama took office?

You are proof the media isn't liberal. The media didn't explain in 2009 what the GOP were doing to Obama and it cost Democrats in 2010 midterms.

And here we are today. The entire government run by Republicans when they caused the great recession and Democrats got us out. God the American people are dumb.

Jewish Trump Staff Silent on His Defense of Rally With Anti-Semitic Marchers

When whites start talking about how this is their country, Jews should get nervous. So should everyone except blonde hair blue eyed christian males.

With White Nationalism Emboldened, American Jews Consider Exit Strategies | HuffPost

So do you think that his Jewish grandchildren are concerned?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I am Jew and I am part of a large Jewish community. When non Jews site weird sources and tell me how me and my people feel, I just laugh. I know how I feel. I am in tune how my family and my people feel. I experience it firsthand. Many Jews on the left are very conflicted. Deep down they know that they need to be loyal to the culture given our relatively small numbers and continued antisemitism in the world. They still believe the Democrats will get their back. I am not so sure about that. Obama's dealing with Iran made them very nervous.
Why do you really believe Iran is going to fuck with Israel? I don't. Glad we didn't invade.

True but not him. He’s a joe Lieberman Jew. I know a few personally. Normally they wouldn’t like the gop but when George bush invaded Iraq they jumped on board.

And they still don't like the GOP. Most American Jews don't really care about Israel unless they have family there. There is no solidarity between Israel and American Jews as we have seen on so many occasions. Yes, it is surprising. It was only a few years ago I learned that the Jewish are the least religious people. I always though the opposite.
Wedge issues can be very powerful. I’m sure my Jewish buddy wouldn’t be so conservative if it weren’t for Israel and the Iraq war.

I keep bringing up joe Lieberman, the perfect example of what I’m talking about. He was a liberal who ran with gore but jumped to the dark side when bush invaded Iraq. And he was all for invading Iran. That’s why azog voted for McCain.

No. I voted for Mac because I thought he was more qualified than a one term senator from IL. I did not mind Obama though given the recession Bush put us in. I just didnt like him after seeing him for four yrs.
Which recession was that? The one that happened after pelosi and the democrats took over the House and Senate?

What did the economy do from 2007 to 2010?

Do you know who signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act? Do you that exempted default from regulation? Do you know how that impacted the economy?

Do you know who rewrote the Community Reinvestment Act which put significant pressure on banks to lend to low income neighborhoods? See how that impacted the economy.

Do you know who headed Fannie and Freddie? They were not republicans.

Do you wonder why the democrats deliberately ignored all 18 warnings about the bubble in 2008? Big election year, right?

As far as the leftist jews. Most Jews emigrated here from Russia and their descendants listened to their family. Who, for the most part were karl marx sympathizers.

Most Jews today see themselves as liberals long before Jews. They break out the nazi card or victim card when it benefits them. They are hardly kosher. They do not follow any part of the Mosaic Law.

They are still dancing around the golden calf, or whatever false idol they have erected as a god in place of their God.

There wasn't much of a recession when that failure, Obama, took over.

"The unemployment rate announced three days after his election was 6.5%....not particularly terrible. But it was the only economic news, and had Obama insisting we were suffering "the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression."
Obama: U.S. in worst crisis since Depression | Reuters

We were headed into the greatest recession since the great depression. Of course you'll downplay it and pretend Bush didn't cause it.

You fell for the Republicans bullshit. Did you not mind the GOP's behavior the minute Obama took office?

You are proof the media isn't liberal. The media didn't explain in 2009 what the GOP were doing to Obama and it cost Democrats in 2010 midterms.

And here we are today. The entire government run by Republicans when they caused the great recession and Democrats got us out. God the American people are dumb.

When whites start talking about how this is their country, Jews should get nervous. So should everyone except blonde hair blue eyed christian males.

With White Nationalism Emboldened, American Jews Consider Exit Strategies | HuffPost

I am Jew and I am part of a large Jewish community. When non Jews site weird sources and tell me how me and my people feel, I just laugh. I know how I feel. I am in tune how my family and my people feel. I experience it firsthand. Many Jews on the left are very conflicted. Deep down they know that they need to be loyal to the culture given our relatively small numbers and continued antisemitism in the world. They still believe the Democrats will get their back. I am not so sure about that. Obama's dealing with Iran made them very nervous.
Why do you really believe Iran is going to fuck with Israel? I don't. Glad we didn't invade.

I don't think so. But one never knows with crazy and desperate regimes.

Which recession was that? The one that happened after pelosi and the democrats took over the House and Senate?

Do you know who signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act? Do you that exempted default from regulation? Do you know how that impacted the economy?

Do you know who rewrote the Community Reinvestment Act which put significant pressure on banks to lend to low income neighborhoods? See how that impacted the economy.

Do you wonder why the democrats deliberately ignored all 18 warnings about the bubble in 2008? Big election year, right?

As far as the leftist jews. Most Jews emigrated here from Russia and their descendants listened to their family. Who, for the most part were karl marx sympathizers.

Most Jews today see themselves as liberals long before Jews. They break out the nazi card or victim card when it benefits them. They are hardly kosher. They do not follow any part of the Mosaic Law.

They are still dancing around the golden calf, or whatever false idol they have erected as a god in place of their God.

"The unemployment rate announced three days after his election was 6.5%....not particularly terrible. But it was the only economic news, and had Obama insisting we were suffering "the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression."

We were headed into the greatest recession since the great depression. Of course you'll downplay it and pretend Bush didn't cause it.

Meanwhile the cost of $$$ just keeps going up....What will be the cause IYO?

OK, OK

No one, and I mean no one, attends these kind of parties after being gang raped.

But this "witness" claims she returned TEN TIMES!

This is the ultimate you can't make this up shit.

Doubt MSNBC will even mention this letter.

65 women who knew Brett Kavanaugh in high school defend his character
In light of allegations of sexual assault, 65 women say Kavanaugh always “treated women with respect.”

Sixty-five women who knew Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in high school have testified to his good character in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, in light of recently surfaced allegations that he tried to force himself on a girl during his time at Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys school in Bethesda, Maryland.

Julie Swetnick Accuses Brett Kavanaugh Of Sexual Misconduct, Alleges He Was Present During ‘Gang Rape’
The announcement from her lawyer Michael Avenatti came after a second set of sexual misconduct allegations were leveled against the Supreme Court pick earlier this week.

marking the third woman to come forward with claims against the Supreme Court nominee in just over a week.

In a sworn declaration, Swetnick — a Washington, D.C., resident — said she was a “victim of one of these ‘gang’ or ‘train’ rapes where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present” at a party in D.C. in approximately 1982.

“During the incident, I was incapacitated without my consent and unable to fight off the boys raping me,” she wrote, noting that she shared what happened with “at least two other people” shortly after the incident. “I believe I was drugged using Quaaludes or something similar placed in what I was drinking.”

she said at these parties she began to notice Judge, Kavanaugh and others would attempt to “‘spike’ the ‘punch’ at house parties I attended with drugs and/or grain alcohol so as to cause girls to lose their inhibitions and their ability to say ‘No.’”

Kavanaugh and Judge, she said, would “‘target’ particular girls … it was usually a girl that was especially vulnerable because she was alone at the party or shy.” She said she has a “firm recollection” of seeing boys ― including Judge and Kavanaugh ― “lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their ‘turn’ with a girl inside the room.”

Kavanaugh told Fox News. “I did not have sexual intercourse, or anything close to sexual intercourse, in high school or many years thereafter.”

Just keeps getting worse. We need a lie detector.

Julie Swetnick Accuses Brett Kavanaugh Of Sexual Misconduct, Alleges He Was Present During 'Gang Rape' | HuffPost

Yea like the Trump regime. You also never know what North Korea might do. That doesn't mean go to war.

Yea like the Trump regime. You also never know what North Korea might do. That doesn't mean go to war.

Trump cannot declare war, only Congress can. I am not worried.

OK, OK

No one, and I mean no one, attends these kind of parties after being gang raped.

Maybe she was raped the last time. Did she say when she was raped? But I agree if you saw others being raped, why would you go back to that party?

We need to hook these mother fuckers up to lie detectors. Anyone object to Kav and Judge being given lie detectors? I mean besides Kav and Judge.

OK, OK

Maybe she was raped the last time. Did she say when she was raped? But I agree if you saw others being raped, why would you go back to that party?

We need to hook these mother fuckers up to lie detectors. Anyone object to Kav and Judge being given lie detectors? I mean besides Kav and Judge.

Sure, as soon as hooking someone up to one becomes as reliable as trying to ascertain ones truthfulness by hooking them up to a toaster oven, then OK.

Do yourself a favor and google "how to beat a polygraph test" and educate yourself.

It is both a lie, two lies, and the superficial sort of propaganda that only an imbecile would believe.

Raise your paw.

In light of allegations of sexual assault, 65 women say Kavanaugh always “treated women with respect.”

Sixty-five women who knew Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in high school have testified to his good character in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, in light of recently surfaced allegations that he tried to force himself on a girl during his time at Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys school in Bethesda, Maryland.

Julie Swetnick Accuses Brett Kavanaugh Of Sexual Misconduct, Alleges He Was Present During ‘Gang Rape’
The announcement from her lawyer Michael Avenatti came after a second set of sexual misconduct allegations were leveled against the Supreme Court pick earlier this week.

marking the third woman to come forward with claims against the Supreme Court nominee in just over a week.

In a sworn declaration, Swetnick — a Washington, D.C., resident — said she was a “victim of one of these ‘gang’ or ‘train’ rapes where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present” at a party in D.C. in approximately 1982.

“During the incident, I was incapacitated without my consent and unable to fight off the boys raping me,” she wrote, noting that she shared what happened with “at least two other people” shortly after the incident. “I believe I was drugged using Quaaludes or something similar placed in what I was drinking.”

she said at these parties she began to notice Judge, Kavanaugh and others would attempt to “‘spike’ the ‘punch’ at house parties I attended with drugs and/or grain alcohol so as to cause girls to lose their inhibitions and their ability to say ‘No.’”

Kavanaugh and Judge, she said, would “‘target’ particular girls … it was usually a girl that was especially vulnerable because she was alone at the party or shy.” She said she has a “firm recollection” of seeing boys ― including Judge and Kavanaugh ― “lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their ‘turn’ with a girl inside the room.”

Kavanaugh told Fox News. “I did not have sexual intercourse, or anything close to sexual intercourse, in high school or many years thereafter.”

Julie Swetnick Accuses Brett Kavanaugh Of Sexual Misconduct, Alleges He Was Present During 'Gang Rape' | HuffPost

She saw this happening at parties but kept going back until she was raped.....or
she was raped, kept going back to these parties where she saw this happening.
And never told the police....or anyone.

She sounds mentally unbalanced.

"United States Justice System To Close All Brick-And-Mortar Locations, Operate Exclusively On Twitter

article-3077.jpg

United States Justice System To Close All Brick-And-Mortar Locations, Operate Exclusively On Twitter

She saw this happening at parties but kept going back until she was raped.....or
she was raped, kept going back to these parties where she saw this happening.
And never told the police....or anyone.

She sounds mentally unbalanced.

I would love to see them question this bimbo.

She didn't try to help the victims? She kept going to these parties and stood by while they were drugged and raped?

She never told authorities? She never told any teachers at the college?

Since this happened repeatedly, can she give us just one of those names of the girls who got raped?

This story is as phony as Ford's.

I'd love to see them question Mark Judge...but he's hiding

I'd love to see them question the Kav's college room mate...but they are afraid to

Funny, all these women who knew Kavanaugh was this mad molester, yet none of the witnesses outside of Ford ever attacked by Kavanaugh.

Forum List

Back