Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

She won’t testify.....

Here are the facts:

She can’t recall any details of the most traumatizing experience of her life.

She told no one at the time,

All “attendees” she claimed were at the party deny there ever was this “party”.

Her immediate family did not sign support on a letter from other relatives.

No old friends from high school would corroborate.

Notes from her therapist do not mention Kavanaugh.

She admitted she hates Trump.
Yea, seems legit.:19:

Last edited:
Ford has already done her job and possibly succeeded. It’s easy to poke holes in her story but the damage will already be done. Kavanaugh will get confirmed but not without permanent black eye and bruises. Liberals Democrats will have succeeded because despite the obvious mockery, Kavanaugh will have some level of concern hanging over his head that he is anti-woman...... all because of this fabrication from the Left.
and Clarence Thomas was innocent as well, huh?

Ford has nothing to gain by lying, and EVERYTHING to lose...

Kavanaugh has everything to gain by lying... and everything to lose, by telling the truth.

Why won't he insist on an FBI interview and insist on Ford being interrogated by them? They are professionally trained investigators to spot lies...

There should be some preliminary investigation by professional investigators before the senators question them... and witnesses should be questioned too... before this dog and pony show the R's are rushing, on Monday....

Why won’t the Liberals listen to Biden’s guidance on the FBI?

Well, we KNOW by the 6 FBI background checks that you all claim CLEARS Kavanaugh, that the FBI did not do that good of a job.... :rolleyes:

maybe we need a special counsel? :D

If Ford was so convinced an investigation would support her claim, WTF didn't she hire a private investigator to gather the evidence?

A special counsel? Yes, that might take us another month or two which would put is past the midterms which is why the Democrats created this nonsense.

Definitely need further investigation unless he withdraws his name

There would have been time for further investigation if Diane Fienstein had turned the letter over to the FBI when she received it rather than holding on to it until after the hearings were over, wouldn't there? So, since Diane didn't think it that important then, why wasted time on it now?

So now the deflection comes, this has nothing to do with Trump, he completed his duty in the process by making the nomination. So do try to stay on topic.

It has everything to do with Drumpf. Its his nominee and he is the only one that can have the FBI investigate. Are you really this badly misinformed?

And where would you suggest he have them start, THE SCENE OF THE CRIME, NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHERE THAT IS, INCLUDING FORD.

Not up to me to suggest. Thats the job of the FBI to figure that stuff out.

Damn, WRONG AGAIN, the law determines that, they have no jurisdiction other than revise their report to the WH.

Nope. Youre wrong and willfully ignorant. Drumpf has every right to have them investigate. He is the only one that can do it. We know because Bush did it back with the Anita Hill case.

Mark Judge in no way is going to testify. I believe he kept a calendar, (who does that) and has some writings describing the 100 Keg semester, and all about the parties. He would get drilled and asked more questions than Kavanaugh--:auiqs.jpg:

"A review of books, articles and blog posts by Judge — a freelance writer who has shifted among jobs at a record store, substitute teaching, housesitting and most recently at a liquor store — describes an ’80s private-school party scene in which heavy drinking and sexual encounters were standard fare.Judge wrote about the pledge he and his friends at the all-male school on Rockville Pike in North Bethesda, Md., made to drink 100 kegs of beer before graduation. On their way to that goal, there was a “disastrous” party “at my house where the place was trashed,” Judge wrote in his book “God and Man at Georgetown Prep.” Kavanaugh listed himself in the class yearbook as treasurer of the “100 Kegs or Bust” club. I’ll be the first one to defend guys being guys,” Judge wrote in a 2015 article on the website Acculturated. He described a party culture of “drinking and smoking and hooking up.” During senior year, Judge said he and his pals hired a stripper and bought a keg for a bachelor party they threw to honor their school’s music teacher.“I drank too much and did stupid things,” he said in his memoir."
‘100 Kegs or Bust’: Kavanaugh friend, Mark Judge, has spent years writing about high school debauchery

It has everything to do with Drumpf. Its his nominee and he is the only one that can have the FBI investigate. Are you really this badly misinformed?

And where would you suggest he have them start, THE SCENE OF THE CRIME, NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHERE THAT IS, INCLUDING FORD.

Not up to me to suggest. Thats the job of the FBI to figure that stuff out.

Damn, WRONG AGAIN, the law determines that, they have no jurisdiction other than revise their report to the WH.

Nope. Youre wrong and willfully ignorant. Drumpf has every right to have them investigate. He is the only one that can do it. We know because Bush did it back with the Anita Hill case.

Mark Judge in no way is going to testify. I believe he kept a calendar, (who does that) and has some writings describing the 100 Keg semester, and all about the parties. He would get drilled and asked more questions than Kavanaugh--:auiqs.jpg:

"A review of books, articles and blog posts by Judge — a freelance writer who has shifted among jobs at a record store, substitute teaching, housesitting and most recently at a liquor store — describes an ’80s private-school party scene in which heavy drinking and sexual encounters were standard fare.Judge wrote about the pledge he and his friends at the all-male school on Rockville Pike in North Bethesda, Md., made to drink 100 kegs of beer before graduation. On their way to that goal, there was a “disastrous” party “at my house where the place was trashed,” Judge wrote in his book “God and Man at Georgetown Prep.” Kavanaugh listed himself in the class yearbook as treasurer of the “100 Kegs or Bust” club. I’ll be the first one to defend guys being guys,” Judge wrote in a 2015 article on the website Acculturated. He described a party culture of “drinking and smoking and hooking up.” During senior year, Judge said he and his pals hired a stripper and bought a keg for a bachelor party they threw to honor their school’s music teacher.“I drank too much and did stupid things,” he said in his memoir."
‘100 Kegs or Bust’: Kavanaugh friend, Mark Judge, has spent years writing about high school debauchery

The Washington Post??? Seriously?

Doubt MSNBC will even mention this letter.

65 women who knew Brett Kavanaugh in high school defend his character
In light of allegations of sexual assault, 65 women say Kavanaugh always “treated women with respect.”

Sixty-five women who knew Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in high school have testified to his good character in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, in light of recently surfaced allegations that he tried to force himself on a girl during his time at Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys school in Bethesda, Maryland.

65 women who knew Brett Kavanaugh in high school defend his character

Julie Swetnick Accuses Brett Kavanaugh Of Sexual Misconduct, Alleges He Was Present During ‘Gang Rape’
The announcement from her lawyer Michael Avenatti came after a second set of sexual misconduct allegations were leveled against the Supreme Court pick earlier this week.

marking the third woman to come forward with claims against the Supreme Court nominee in just over a week.

In a sworn declaration, Swetnick — a Washington, D.C., resident — said she was a “victim of one of these ‘gang’ or ‘train’ rapes where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present” at a party in D.C. in approximately 1982.

“During the incident, I was incapacitated without my consent and unable to fight off the boys raping me,” she wrote, noting that she shared what happened with “at least two other people” shortly after the incident. “I believe I was drugged using Quaaludes or something similar placed in what I was drinking.”

she said at these parties she began to notice Judge, Kavanaugh and others would attempt to “‘spike’ the ‘punch’ at house parties I attended with drugs and/or grain alcohol so as to cause girls to lose their inhibitions and their ability to say ‘No.’”

Kavanaugh and Judge, she said, would “‘target’ particular girls … it was usually a girl that was especially vulnerable because she was alone at the party or shy.” She said she has a “firm recollection” of seeing boys ― including Judge and Kavanaugh ― “lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their ‘turn’ with a girl inside the room.”

Kavanaugh told Fox News. “I did not have sexual intercourse, or anything close to sexual intercourse, in high school or many years thereafter.”

Just keeps getting worse. We need a lie detector.

Julie Swetnick Accuses Brett Kavanaugh Of Sexual Misconduct, Alleges He Was Present During 'Gang Rape' | HuffPost

Funny, all these women who knew Kavanaugh was this mad molester, yet none of the witnesses outside of Ford ever attacked by Kavanaugh.
Boys will be boys.

We didn’t fight trumps last pick this much. Maybe this guy is too radically right wing ideolog find a more moderate person

So, they will not allow Ford to call witnesses. Why? Because one witness Americans would want Kavanaugh to call is a fellow attempted rapist who refused to testify .

So, what do cheaters do? They throw their little fit and say "No witnesses for anyone, then!"

There would have been time for further investigation if Diane Fienstein had turned the letter over to the FBI when she received it rather than holding on to it until after the hearings were over, wouldn't there? So, since Diane didn't think it that important then, why wasted time on it now?

More right wing bullshit.

There's still plenty of time. This whole rush thing is completely made up

This mark judge has been so vocal about his background and his experiences at Georgetown Prep in the past. So why won't he come forward now and tell the country what he knows? The people in Congress with subpoena power should use it. Mark talked before. Why not now, when it matters? By his own mouth, he appears to be a free-booze, free sex guy. Not a great reputation. And he has spoken as to being present. So why can't he raise his hand, take the oath, and testify?

This mark judge has been so vocal about his background and his experiences at Georgetown Prep in the past. So why won't he come forward now and tell the country what he knows? The people in Congress with subpoena power should use it. Mark talked before. Why not now, when it matters? By his own mouth, he appears to be a free-booze, free sex guy. Not a great reputation. And he has spoken as to being present. So why can't he raise his hand, take the oath, and testify?

To what end? He testifies that he didn't see Kav do diddly and you scream he's lying.

And they still don't like the GOP. Most American Jews don't really care about Israel unless they have family there. There is no solidarity between Israel and American Jews as we have seen on so many occasions. Yes, it is surprising. It was only a few years ago I learned that the Jewish are the least religious people. I always though the opposite.
Wedge issues can be very powerful. I’m sure my Jewish buddy wouldn’t be so conservative if it weren’t for Israel and the Iraq war.

I keep bringing up joe Lieberman, the perfect example of what I’m talking about. He was a liberal who ran with gore but jumped to the dark side when bush invaded Iraq. And he was all for invading Iran. That’s why azog voted for McCain.

No. I voted for Mac because I thought he was more qualified than a one term senator from IL. I did not mind Obama though given the recession Bush put us in. I just didnt like him after seeing him for four yrs.
Which recession was that? The one that happened after pelosi and the democrats took over the House and Senate?

What did the economy do from 2007 to 2010?

Do you know who signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act? Do you that exempted default from regulation? Do you know how that impacted the economy?

Do you know who rewrote the Community Reinvestment Act which put significant pressure on banks to lend to low income neighborhoods? See how that impacted the economy.

Do you know who headed Fannie and Freddie? They were not republicans.

Do you wonder why the democrats deliberately ignored all 18 warnings about the bubble in 2008? Big election year, right?

As far as the leftist jews. Most Jews emigrated here from Russia and their descendants listened to their family. Who, for the most part were karl marx sympathizers.

Most Jews today see themselves as liberals long before Jews. They break out the nazi card or victim card when it benefits them. They are hardly kosher. They do not follow any part of the Mosaic Law.

They are still dancing around the golden calf, or whatever false idol they have erected as a god in place of their God.

There wasn't much of a recession when that failure, Obama, took over.

"The unemployment rate announced three days after his election was 6.5%....not particularly terrible. But it was the only economic news, and had Obama insisting we were suffering "the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression."
Obama: U.S. in worst crisis since Depression | Reuters

We were headed into the greatest recession since the great depression. Of course you'll downplay it and pretend Bush didn't cause it.
I’ll say it, Bush didn’t cause it. The boom-bust cycle is a result of the Fed’s policies.

Wedge issues can be very powerful. I’m sure my Jewish buddy wouldn’t be so conservative if it weren’t for Israel and the Iraq war.

I keep bringing up joe Lieberman, the perfect example of what I’m talking about. He was a liberal who ran with gore but jumped to the dark side when bush invaded Iraq. And he was all for invading Iran. That’s why azog voted for McCain.

No. I voted for Mac because I thought he was more qualified than a one term senator from IL. I did not mind Obama though given the recession Bush put us in. I just didnt like him after seeing him for four yrs.
Which recession was that? The one that happened after pelosi and the democrats took over the House and Senate?

What did the economy do from 2007 to 2010?

Do you know who signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act? Do you that exempted default from regulation? Do you know how that impacted the economy?

Do you know who rewrote the Community Reinvestment Act which put significant pressure on banks to lend to low income neighborhoods? See how that impacted the economy.

Do you know who headed Fannie and Freddie? They were not republicans.

Do you wonder why the democrats deliberately ignored all 18 warnings about the bubble in 2008? Big election year, right?

As far as the leftist jews. Most Jews emigrated here from Russia and their descendants listened to their family. Who, for the most part were karl marx sympathizers.

Most Jews today see themselves as liberals long before Jews. They break out the nazi card or victim card when it benefits them. They are hardly kosher. They do not follow any part of the Mosaic Law.

They are still dancing around the golden calf, or whatever false idol they have erected as a god in place of their God.

There wasn't much of a recession when that failure, Obama, took over.

"The unemployment rate announced three days after his election was 6.5%....not particularly terrible. But it was the only economic news, and had Obama insisting we were suffering "the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression."
Obama: U.S. in worst crisis since Depression | Reuters

We were headed into the greatest recession since the great depression. Of course you'll downplay it and pretend Bush didn't cause it.
I’ll say it, Bush didn’t cause it. The boom-bust cycle is a result of the Fed’s policies.

Democrat policies.

More left wing bullshit.

The fact is that two men have come forward saying it was them, not Kavanaugh and Judge. You reacationary clowns have lied about this man and there is no reason to give you credence anymore.

OK, OK

No one, and I mean no one, attends these kind of parties after being gang raped.

But this "witness" claims she returned TEN TIMES!

This is the ultimate you can't make this up shit.
Maybe she was raped the last time. Did she say when she was raped? But I agree if you saw others being raped, why would you go back to that party?

We need to hook these mother fuckers up to lie detectors. Anyone object to Kav and Judge being given lie detectors? I mean besides Kav and Judge.
There is a reason that lie detectors are inadmissible.

They are like trying to read tea leaves and prove nothing at all.

OK, OK

No one, and I mean no one, attends these kind of parties after being gang raped.

Maybe she was raped the last time. Did she say when she was raped? But I agree if you saw others being raped, why would you go back to that party?

We need to hook these mother fuckers up to lie detectors. Anyone object to Kav and Judge being given lie detectors? I mean besides Kav and Judge.

A two question polygraph and one question is 'Are you lying'? Stupid.

OK, OK

A two question polygraph and one question is 'Are you lying'? Stupid.

I can tell by Trump's comments yesterday there might be some truth to these stories that Kav was a perv.

Brett Kavanaugh Questioned By Senate About Fourth Sexual Misconduct Allegation | HuffPost

We may just have to pick another justice. This guy is not good for the country.

OK, OK

These women are not making this stuff up. I believe it as much as you believe Bill Clinton accusers. The democrats did not go out and find 4 people to lie about this guy.

We nominated Gorsucks so please go find another reasonable person to sit on the highest court. This guys a freak. We don't need this kind of mind sitting on the highest court in our land. What the rest of the world is thinking right now.

More left wing bullshit.

The fact is that two men have come forward saying it was them, not Kavanaugh and Judge. You reacationary clowns have lied about this man and there is no reason to give you credence anymore.

Interesting to see their reaction to that. Thus far it's crickets, whereas the response was immediate and shrill if anyone so much as said Kavenaugh farted in their general direction when he was 5.

OK, OK

These women are not making this stuff up. I believe it as much as you believe Bill Clinton accusers. The democrats did not go out and find 4 people to lie about this guy.

We nominated Gorsucks so please go find another reasonable person to sit on the highest court. This guys a freak. We don't need this kind of mind sitting on the highest court in our land. What the rest of the world is thinking right now.

His judicial decisions, ie, his "kind of mind" are widely respected.

Forum List

Back