Mark Cuban: Trump's "batshit crazy", "a jagoff"

13782184_840425102760938_1327475991967506995_n.jpg

Nice double down: Both stupid and mendacious, the genre which is your speciality.
Thank you so much. I so much appreciate your opinion.

The heavy-hitter list lining up against Trump is growing and will continue to do so.
You call that a heavy hitter? LOL. Maybe Kim Kardasian will be next to awe you.

The shit liberals care about is amazing.

He's a billionaire, Bloomberg is a billionaire, they are heavy-hitters regardless of your fantasies about any Kardashian. A Muslim father who's son was killed in service to the country, heavy-hitter.

Trump has his campaign manager who looks like a wannabe mob guy and Chachi. Just the optics are laughable.
Trump is a billionare too but like I said, it's one vote. Your mancrush on Mark Cuban is cute but not important to normal people.
He says he's a billionaire.....with no tax return....who knows?:dunno:

Anyone who thinks Cankles is a true leader, can't be too smart.

First of all your comment is off topic and if you believe (notice, I did not write think) Trump - the alternative to HRC - is a leader you have no idea what makes a leader.

Your posts strongly suggest you hate Sect. Clinton and imply you will support Trump. That alone suggests you are one of the angry white guys (AWG's) who never attended college.

My question for others, and something deserving of a thread on its own, is this: Why do so many AWG's who never attended college support Trump?
  • He has amassed a fortune via the labor of others
  • He has reportedly defaulted on his word and not paid contractors (who then could not pay workers)
  • He has filed for Bankruptcy, denying others their proper due
  • He is a bully who uses the same words and phrases over and over again yet says nothing
  • He evades every challenge by attacking the media as dishonest
  • He has no experience in governance
  • He has admitted to bribing elected officials to support his ambitions
  • He has refused to release his taxes
  • He has an odd and suspicious link to Putin and Russia
  • He is both a demagogue and a charlatan
  • He offers solutions on issues a POTUS cannot do without the Consent of the Senate
  • He has no understanding of the limitations imposed in COTUS on the office he seeks
isn't "angry white guys" generalized and based in race ?

i think your list is a parody (of the left).

• i have a little extra time... so,

• but not slaves. hillary employed mark penn..
  • He has reportedly defaulted on his word and not paid contractors (who then could not pay workers)
  • this one gets a zero.

• lot's of big names have filed chapter eleven.

• He is a bully who uses the same words and phrases over and over again yet says nothing
  • the clintons may be the most bullying politician couple in the history of the world, the are bonnie and clyde. they use the same expressions over and over, like ahh...ahhh what difference does it make ?" (hillary) and "would you like to kiss it..?" (bill)
  • press conference hillary just evades the media.... that ironically supports her

• obama was a community organizer, which looking at young black men in chicago today, may not have turned out to be such a great thing...

• proof or link please...
  • illegal to do ?
  • i'll let the expression odd and suspicious speak for itself and cook for awhile.

• so are you...

• He offers solutions on issues a POTUS cannot do without the Consent of the Senate
  • advise and consent ?? really ??
  • He has no understanding of the limitations imposed in COTUS on the office he seeks
he has five kids, so i think he knows what cotus is, and he's not an interrupter like that sexed out clinton fella.

Last edited:

First of all your comment is off topic and if you believe (notice, I did not write think) Trump - the alternative to HRC - is a leader you have no idea what makes a leader.

Your posts strongly suggest you hate Sect. Clinton and imply you will support Trump. That alone suggests you are one of the angry white guys (AWG's) who never attended college.

My question for others, and something deserving of a thread on its own, is this: Why do so many AWG's who never attended college support Trump?

It is funny how lefties know all about Trump's background, but somehow don't know much about Clinton's background.

How is that possible?

Clinton has lots of governmental experience...all of it bad. She is the most corrupt pol in America today. She is completely and utterly owned by Wall Street and the banks. She is a horrendous warmonger and prolific liar.

Trump is bad, but nowhere near as bad as Cankles.
And believe every conspiracy they have ever heard about Reagan and Bush but can't fathom the corruption of The Obama's and Clinton's.

Libs are brain damaged and not worth even listening to.

It is funny how lefties know all about Trump's background, but somehow don't know much about Clinton's background.

How is that possible?

Clinton has lots of governmental experience...all of it bad. She is the most corrupt pol in America today. She is completely and utterly owned by Wall Street and the banks. She is a horrendous warmonger and prolific liar.

Trump is bad, but nowhere near as bad as Cankles.
And believe every conspiracy they have ever heard about Reagan and Bush but can't fathom the corruption of The Obama's and Clinton's.

Libs are brain damaged and not worth even listening to.

Another idiot-gram posted sans any evidence.

Iran-Contra?
WGBH American Experience . Reagan | PBS

WMD's and Bush&Co
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/02/opinion/remember-that-mushroom-cloud.html?_r=0

Now post evidence of corruption by Obama and HRC

• this one gets a zero.

• the clintons may be the most bullying politician couple in the history of the world, the are bonnie and clyde. they use the same expressions over and over, like ahh...ahhh what difference does it make ?" (hillary) and "would you like to kiss it..?" (bill)
  • press conference hillary just evades the media.... that ironically supports her

• obama was a community organizer, which looking at young black men in chicago today, may not have turned out to be such a great thing...

• illegal to do ?
  • i'll let the expression odd and suspicious speak for itself and cook for awhile.

• so are you...

he has five kids, so i think he knows what cotus is, and he's not an interrupter like that sexed out clinton fella.

lol, Constitution Of The United States = COTUS. But you knew that, didn't you?

• this one gets a zero.

• illegal to do ?

• so are you...

lol, Constitution Of The United States = COTUS. But you knew that, didn't you?
:)

Mark Cuban endorses Hillary Clinton, calls Donald Trump 'bats--- crazy'

By MJ Lee and Dan Merica CNN
July 31, 2016

<snip>

Cuban also said that he had talked to Trump before he endorsed Clinton and urged the real estate mogul-turned-candidate that at some point he had to adapt and learn policy.

"I told him directly, at some point you have to learn, at some point you have to read and that that job is all about uncertainty and if you don't do the work, that is not good for this country," Cuban said. "And he just doesn't do the work."

In endorsing Clinton, Cuban said, "I am ready to vote for a true leader, I am ready to vote for the American Dream. I am ready to tell the world that I am here to endorse Hillary Clinton."ark Cuban endorses Hillary Clinton, calls Donald Trump 'bats--- crazy'

<snip>

Sounds like Cuban won't be investing in any of D. Trump's shady deals anytime soon...

The heavy-hitter list lining up against Trump is growing and will continue to do so. Jesus H the Democrats at their convention were praising John McCain's military service while Trump trashed him, "I like people that weren't captured".
That should tell you that the establishment...the so called elite that many on the left SUPPOSEDLY despise, are in Hillary's camp. Hillary is clearly the biggest Neocon elitist pol since...well...EVER!!!

When did D voters become one with the 1%?

Right around the time Republicans started voting for a limousine liberal from New York masquerading as a conservative. This election cycle is too bizarre.

More like folks are trying to vote against the establishment. Trump just is the vehicle and that ain't gonna change no matter what he says, unless Crooked Hillary drops out.

All these people being quoted as having some sort of revelation and now are not going to vote for Trump were not going to vote for anyone other than Crooked Hillary.

My opinion is that with the forces assembled against Trump and his apparent inability to filter this words the establishment will get what they want and crooked Hillary will be rewarded for years of pathological lying.

I always chuckle at the comments that Trump is against the establishment. Trump IS the establishment in every single way. Claiming Trump isn't establishment is a sign of gullibility at it's finest.
Using bankruptcy, Eminent domain, using offshore facilities and employees, using H-2B workers are not anti-establishment practices, but are very establishment. His whole life has been very, very establishment.

July 31, 2016

<snip>

Cuban also said that he had talked to Trump before he endorsed Clinton and urged the real estate mogul-turned-candidate that at some point he had to adapt and learn policy.

"I told him directly, at some point you have to learn, at some point you have to read and that that job is all about uncertainty and if you don't do the work, that is not good for this country," Cuban said. "And he just doesn't do the work."

In endorsing Clinton, Cuban said, "I am ready to vote for a true leader, I am ready to vote for the American Dream. I am ready to tell the world that I am here to endorse Hillary Clinton."ark Cuban endorses Hillary Clinton, calls Donald Trump 'bats--- crazy'

<snip>

Sounds like Cuban won't be investing in any of D. Trump's shady deals anytime soon...

I agree Trump is one inane Douche Nozzle but Cuban is not all there if he is endorsing Hillary Clinton!

July 31, 2016

<snip>

<snip>

The heavy-hitter list lining up against Trump is growing and will continue to do so. Jesus H the Democrats at their convention were praising John McCain's military service while Trump trashed him, "I like people that weren't captured".
That should tell you that the establishment...the so called elite that many on the left SUPPOSEDLY despise, are in Hillary's camp. Hillary is clearly the biggest Neocon elitist pol since...well...EVER!!!

When did D voters become one with the 1%?

Right around the time Republicans started voting for a limousine liberal from New York masquerading as a conservative. This election cycle is too bizarre.

More like folks are trying to vote against the establishment. Trump just is the vehicle and that ain't gonna change no matter what he says, unless Crooked Hillary drops out.

All these people being quoted as having some sort of revelation and now are not going to vote for Trump were not going to vote for anyone other than Crooked Hillary.

My opinion is that with the forces assembled against Trump and his apparent inability to filter this words the establishment will get what they want and crooked Hillary will be rewarded for years of pathological lying.

I always chuckle at the comments that Trump is against the establishment. Trump IS the establishment in every single way. Claiming Trump isn't establishment is a sign of gullibility at it's finest.
Using bankruptcy, Eminent domain, using offshore facilities and employees, using H-2B workers are not anti-establishment practices, but are very establishment. His whole life has been very, very establishment.

All true but he is not a Bush or Clinton, so to those that are voting for him that make him anti-Establishment...

The reality is Donald John Trump bought the establishment and now is removing the middle man and want to run the entire establishment...

Whoa, "jagoff", that's been a while. That's up there with "ass hat" and "gas bag" with me.

Hey, Trump doesn't need Cuban or RINO's or establishment types or independents or moderates or Democrats or liberals or progressives or swing states or anything else.

I stopped using ass-hat and started to use ass-monkey...

Forum List

Back