Marjorie GOES ON RECORD against Supporting our Troops - Says Joining is "Throwing your Life Away"

Holy shit, the GOP has finally come out and just said it. They no longer support our troops or anything they once stood for. Thoughts?!
She's a real piece of work all right. :p

I doubt the GOP sanctioned this. Who knows though, stranger things have happened. (Everyone needs a stalking horse)

Yeah, except your bosses story is a lot like your posts, Freaky. Nothing of substance and no evidence to back it up.
You think I'm making it up, Jerkoff? I can only tell you what I was told. You on the other hand couldn't fill a thimble with all the evidence you've ever produced in your life.

On the other hand, Trump's disdain for the military is well documented.
Must be why he campaigned on rebuilding the military and they all love, cheer and adore him.

I admire your pluckiness though.
Famous last words of Joe Biden as he entered the room alone with the little girl . . .

Another famous Jackoff strikeout!

Holy shit, the GOP has finally come out and just said it. They no longer support our troops or anything they once stood for. Thoughts?!

You left out a critical sentence that gave her statement context on purpose so you could try and bash conservatives, yet again.

It's even right there in the first sentence on the link you provided. ""throwing your life away" due to President Joe Biden's foreign policies.".

She was taking a shot at Biden and his policies, not the military.

You're a liar.

Thoughts?

You're a fucking dishonest tard.
Also the leaders of our once great military are a bunch of WOKE PUSSIES.

Any further questions?

Everything you jackasses get control of turns to shit. Our military is no different

did the article you referenced leave that part out, or did you?
I'm kinda drunk, I don't remember old Gray Beard

1649810815239.jpeg

This is the way the far right REALLY feels about our military and vets. Years ago, on this very forum, when I stated that I had been an officer in the U.S. Navy, I had a right wing poster (not here anymore) ask why I couldn't get a "real job".

I thought conservatives loved our military.

It's ok MAGA loves her.

I'm fairly positive her hero and savior had the same contempt for military service..calling them "suckers".
The (rotten) apple doesn't fall far from the tree. :)

Nobody sane and decent would advise their son or daughter to join our military under these fucked in the head activist whackos….

In my little soda-straw view of the world I hafta say that I don't believe that most Rightfielders are anti-USMilitary as we read from some of the TDS'r fringies (Trump's Duped & Snookered) that post on this venue. We hafta remembr these RWNJ that post here are way beyond the warning track in Right Field. They are fringies. Don't need Captain Obvious to point that out.

I've gathered some of the entertaining views of some of our more notable TDs'rs....just to prove the above point.
As has been said long before me: "By Thy Words We Shall Know Ye."

ps.....and I point all out as a proud veteran. BTW.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • The military has become a hideout for queer, trans degenerates. A conservative, straight male would have to be crazy to enlist in this partisan, degenerate organization that they call a military

• your faggoty transdude troops with safe zones with generals who are all faggot yes men
  • our enemies just relish going to war with and beating down like a little bitch because you gayed the whole military up.....outlet for queers and freaks.
  • This new woke military is a recipe for disaster
  • Also the leaders of our once great military are a bunch of WOKE PUSSIES.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------

So there is that.

In my little soda-straw view of the world I hafta say that I don't believe that most Rightfielders are anti-USMilitary as we read from some of the TDS'r fringies (Trump's Duped & Snookered) that post on this venue. We hafta remembr these RWNJ that post here are way beyond the warning track in Right Field. They are fringies. Don't need Captain Obvious to point that out.

I've gathered some of the entertaining views of some of our more notable TDs'rs....just to prove the above point.
As has been said long before me: "By Thy Words We Shall Know Ye."

ps.....and I point all out as a proud veteran. BTW.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------

So there is that.
You seem particularly triggered at the Thought of REAL masculinity