Marines send Iran backed terrorist packing

Barry Hussein allegedly ordered pizza while Benghazi defenders ran out of ammunition and were killed and mutilated and dragged through the streets. President ordered attack helicopters and Marines to reinforce the embassy in Iraq. See the difference?

I have a thought, assdfuck. Look at where military help was located in regards to Baghdad & then in regards to Benghazi. Obama was in the Wite House during the attack. Trump was fucking golfing.

Obama ordered the military to do what it could immediately.

Fat ass bone spurs waited for days.
If you had a thought you'd have a headache.

Obama was caught with his panties around his ankles and people better than him died as a result.

There was nobody helping the troops in Benghazi because Obama didn't give a shit enough to deploy them.

How Americans see servicemen.
View attachment 297821

How Obama sees military servicemen.

View attachment 297822
Oh please. He gave the military the order. There was no one close enough to help.

as far as Obama, I know how your fat assed hero thinks about our troops. AS a draft dodger, Trump had the nerve to trash John McCain's service to this country. He said he did not like POWs. He trashed a Gold Star family. He called widow a liar the day she met her husband's casket at the airport.

You support Trump. So really, I know what you think about of soldiers.

Here you are using the deaths of Americans to lie. Fuck off.
/—/ Obozo went golfing when an American contractor was beheaded, Obozo couldn’t get away from the podium fast enough.

What did you want him to do. glue it back on?

So it took days for General Bone Spurs to send in Mariners stationed in nearby Kuwait,a 6 hour drive. Helicopters within 20 miles.

How far were the nearest help in Benghazi? Yet help wasthere faster than Trump got those marines to Baghdad.

Remember how you assfucks had a fit that Obama flew the next day to a campaign event after the attack was over and do not talk about their fat assed Captain Bone Spurs golfing while our embassy was under attack.

You';e such a retard why don't you shoot yourself. OD on oxy or something and do America a favor.

Getting caught telling lies makes you quite the nasty little fuck.

One only has to look at the iran nuclear deal to see obama was supporting terrorism!

My chin hit the floor when john kerry said openly on TV "well, we can't be certain that money wont be used for terrorism".

150 billion iranian assets unfrozen.
1.7 billion IN CASH flown into iran.

What a piece of filth!
Kerry was probably on the phone with the mob leaders before they marched. Kerry will probably have tea and cookies with this guy.
Iraqi official spotted outside embassy attack visited Obama White House in 2011

Because stopping Iran from getting a nuke was helping terrorists.

You people are too fucking stupid to be alive.
We can tell in school you were only taught being gays is okay and you can change your gender.
We can tell you learned nothing in school as evident by your stupid bigoted posts.
Bigoted posts? Lol, thanks for proving my point.

You are an ignorant fuck on homosexuality & gender.

Being gay is OK. Being a fucking bigot like you, is not.
You don't teach that crap in elementary school dumbass. You teach them English, math, history, they aren't there to learn about how the teacher feels. I present the young people of today, after learning nothing but indoctrination.

Science? Social Studies?

I said school, you assumed elementary school. Is that all the further you made it?>

You God damn lying fuck.

Within 90 minutes, Obama gave the military the order to what ever was needed to help in Benghazi.

You lying fucks should be ashamed that you piss on dead Americans with your lies.

Fuck you.
Same to you, you raving mental case. How did that "military help" manifest itself all the while
terrorists were attacking Benghazi? You are as stupid as pile of dog shit and twice as offensive.

The Iran agreement stopped the nuclear weapon development & your fast assed orange buddy set them back on the path.
You are exactly wrong and no one expects anything more from you. Being totally wrong is your thing, isn't it.

We can tell in school you were only taught being gays is okay and you can change your gender.
We can tell you learned nothing in school as evident by your stupid bigoted posts.

You don't teach that crap in elementary school dumbass. You teach them English, math, history, they aren't there to learn about how the teacher feels. I present the young people of today, after learning nothing but indoctrination.

Science? Social Studies?

I said school, you assumed elementary school. Is that all the further you made it?>
No dumbass, they start with the indoctrination in elementary kids. By the time they reach high school a good many still cannot read. I see you are one of them.

Yes.

The Trump and America backed Marines threw the Obama and Iran backed militant Terrorists off of American soil.

‘Marines 1, Iran 0’: Pro-Iran militants ‘fully withdraw from US embassy in Baghdad’ – twitchy.com

It's not that Obama couldn't have done the same. He just chose not to.

Trump did it like John Wayne would have done it. Like a real President.
/——-/ Hildabeast weighs in: Hillary Clinton Slams Trump For Not Taking A More 'Hands-Off' Approach To Embassy Attack

Wow, just wow.

One only has to look at the iran nuclear deal to see obama was supporting terrorism!

My chin hit the floor when john kerry said openly on TV "well, we can't be certain that money wont be used for terrorism".

150 billion iranian assets unfrozen.
1.7 billion IN CASH flown into iran.

What a piece of filth!
Because stopping Iran from getting a nuke was helping terrorists.

You people are too fucking stupid to be alive.
Obama stopped Iran?
By sending in a UN clown?

Yes,The agreement stopped Iran's development of a nuclear weapon.

In what possible way?

Barry Hussein allegedly ordered pizza while Benghazi defenders ran out of ammunition and were killed and mutilated and dragged through the streets. President ordered attack helicopters and Marines to reinforce the embassy in Iraq. See the difference?

I have a thought, assdfuck. Look at where military help was located in regards to Baghdad & then in regards to Benghazi. Obama was in the Wite House during the attack. Trump was fucking golfing.

Obama was caught with his panties around his ankles and people better than him died as a result.

There was nobody helping the troops in Benghazi because Obama didn't give a shit enough to deploy them.

View attachment 297821

View attachment 297822
Oh please. He gave the military the order. There was no one close enough to help.

as far as Obama, I know how your fat assed hero thinks about our troops. AS a draft dodger, Trump had the nerve to trash John McCain's service to this country. He said he did not like POWs. He trashed a Gold Star family. He called widow a liar the day she met her husband's casket at the airport.

I get that you hate Trump, but Obama gave suicidal orders of engagement and had his attack dogs go after soldiers legally. That is about as bad as it gets.

View attachment 297821

View attachment 297822

I guess Obama sees them the same way Reagan and Bush I and Bush II did...

upload_2020-1-2_15-35-5.png

You God damn lying fuck.

Within 90 minutes, Obama gave the military the order to what ever was needed to help in Benghazi.

You lying fucks should be ashamed that you piss on dead Americans with your lies.

Fuck you.
Same to you, you raving mental case. How did that "military help" manifest itself all the while
terrorists were attacking Benghazi? You are as stupid as pile of dog shit and twice as offensive.

The Iran agreement stopped the nuclear weapon development & your fast assed orange buddy set them back on the path.
You are exactly wrong and no one expects anything more from you. Being totally wrong is your thing, isn't it.

At the time of the attack, the only military assets in the area was a single recon drone. They tried to mount a rescue from Sigonella Sicily, but they didn't have the required equipment, so they shifted the mission over to Adiamo Italy, but by the time they got everything together, it was too late, as the attack was over.

View attachment 297821

View attachment 297822

I get that you hate Trump, but Obama gave suicidal orders of engagement and had his attack dogs go after soldiers legally. That is about as bad as it gets.
We were in a war here the Country's government is one you basically built & the only way to really win is to get the people there to want you there and help us. Send in our troops gunning down innocents, will not do it. Having our soldiers kill innocent civilians won't do it. Ignoring atrocities will not do it.

Science? Social Studies?

No dumbass, they start with the indoctrination in elementary kids. By the time they reach high school a good many still cannot read. I see you are one of them.

Quit blaming public education for your stupidity.

Science? Social Studies?

Quit blaming public education for your stupidity.
Lol, your the liberal. Let that sink in.

View attachment 297821

View attachment 297822

There weren't any troops to speak of in Benghazi,(it being a consulate, not an embassy) that was a major part of the problem. I think it was a CIA recruiting point for paid, northern Syria militias in preparation for the next middle east bungle, like the last middle east bungle before it. Hillary stuck her nosy nose into CIA business to make sure she knew what groups were being hired or rejected and kept her nose in far too long. Her lack of integrity was only matched by her lack of judgement. Not sure what Obama knew or when he knew it. I don't think he was pleased with her judgement, actions or lack there of, in the whole affair Sept 12, 2012. He failed to manage her prior to the event. She was gone within 6 months, by February 2013. I don't think she did anything prosecutor, lord knows they tried. Still, she was responsible. Those people worked for her, and Obama failed to keep her on a short enough string. He should have never hired her a political favor in the first place. She was a known quantity when he gave her the job.
Total Bullshit.

As Secretary of State, she likely ad no input who the CIA was working with in Libya.

Embassy security was handle by career State people.

So why aren't you blaming Pompeo for this embassy attack?

You are correct, but that doesn't mean she was trying to stick her nose into their business. We didn't always have a consulate there. Consulates are as you stated secured or in this case not secured by State Department employed personnel. I have stayed in a foreign embassy over nite and well aware of who is guarding the doors, though I have never visited a consulate. How did their security plan work out for you? I do not approve of Rent-a-Merc security.

At the time of the attack, the only military assets in the area was a single recon drone. They tried to mount a rescue from Sigonella Sicily, but they didn't have the required equipment, so they shifted the mission over to Adiamo Italy, but by the time they got everything together, it was too late, as the attack was over.
Actually according to Leon Panetta a FAST response team was assembled and sent to Baghdad where it sat there while Benghazi was being burnt down and rampaged. Benghazi Committee Faults Military Response To 2012 Attack

So the military fell on the sword (a politically acceptable fall guy) while it was actually Panetta and ultimately Obama who let our compound in Benghazi be raped.
So why did Obama do nothing? Someone should ask him.

But your explanation is very entertaining.

Actually according to Leon Panetta a FAST response team was assembled and sent to Baghdad where it sat there while Benghazi was being burnt down and rampaged. Benghazi Committee Faults Military Response To 2012 Attack

So the military fell on the sword (a politically acceptable fall guy) while it was actually Panetta and ultimately Obama who let our compound in Benghazi be raped.
So why did Obama do nothing? Someone should ask him.

But your explanation is very entertaining.

You really should read your own links. They have good information in them. And no, the FAST team wasn't sent to Baghdad, they sat on the tarmac in Rota awaiting the go order. From your link..............................

The 800-page report found that despite President Obama and then Defense Secretary Leon Panetta's "clear orders," the military failed to immediately send a force to Benghazi and that nothing was en route to Libya at the time the last two Americans were killed — almost eight hours after the attacks began.

Four Americans died in the attack on the compound, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens.

The report had harsh findings about the military but little new about the role of Hillary Clinton, whose response as secretary of state had been thrust into the spotlight by the committee's investigation.

The report says none of the relevant military forces met their deployment timelines to respond to the attack and that a "Fleet Anti-terrorism Security Team (FAST) sat on a plane in Rota, Spain for three hours, and changed in and out of their uniforms four times."

As far as Hillary being responsible? Again............from your own link..............

The report adds that while State Department security at the compound was "woefully inadequate," Clinton herself "never personally denied any requests for additional security in Benghazi." Clinton was also "active and engaged" on the night of the attacks and in subsequent days, saying she was in touch with the president, the CIA director, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and others in the hours following the attacks.

View attachment 297821

View attachment 297822

There weren't any troops to speak of in Benghazi,(it being a consulate, not an embassy) that was a major part of the problem. I think it was a CIA recruiting point for paid, northern Syria militias in preparation for the next middle east bungle, like the last middle east bungle before it. Hillary stuck her nosy nose into CIA business to make sure she knew what groups were being hired or rejected and kept her nose in far too long. Her lack of integrity was only matched by her lack of judgement. Not sure what Obama knew or when he knew it. I don't think he was pleased with her judgement, actions or lack there of, in the whole affair Sept 12, 2012. He failed to manage her prior to the event. She was gone within 6 months, by February 2013. I don't think she did anything prosecutor, lord knows they tried. Still, she was responsible. Those people worked for her, and Obama failed to keep her on a short enough string. He should have never hired her a political favor in the first place. She was a known quantity when he gave her the job.
Total Bullshit.

As Secretary of State, she likely ad no input who the CIA was working with in Libya.

You are correct, but that doesn't mean she was trying to stick her nose into their business. We didn't always have a consulate there. Consulates are as you stated secured or in this case not secured by State Department employed personnel. I have stayed in a foreign embassy over nite and well aware of who is guarding the doors, though I have never visited a consulate. How did their security plan work out for you? I do not approve of Rent-a-Merc security.

It was a temporary site and not secure. Like many others in various parts of the world.

The ambassador was well aware of it but opted to go regardless.

Clinton had nothing to do with any of it.

View attachment 297821

View attachment 297822

Total Bullshit.

It was a temporary site and not secure. Like many others in various parts of the world.

The ambassador was well aware of it but opted to go regardless.

Clinton had nothing to do with any of it.
That's not how that works. He worked for her. He reported to her. He sent reports of security concerns to her months before, after the wall was blown in (which was not repaired) and I believe even requested to shut down that consulate to her due to security concern for his personnel. She is not guilty of any criminal liability, but she is responsible for denying or failing to address his requests and concerns. A lot of people hold themselves responsible responsible for the death of subordinates, doing what they were told to do, where they were told to do it, and equipped as they were when bad crap happened. She showed no remorse. At best, those people were forgotten to death. Being forgotten to death has killed a lot of military personnel throughout history. She was, is, and always will be responsible.

Forum List

Back