Marine Who Penned Scathing Letter to Sen. Feinstein Now Says He’s Getting Death Threa

It's hard for me to believe that a graduate of Paris Island, SC would be fearful of a death threat.

One basic tenent is to meet any attack with overwhelming force. The lack of firearms in an attack whether it is a simple robbery, home invasion, or whatever is not a winning formula. It's like the changing Rules of Engagement in Afghanistan. Maobama now allows the terrorists to shoot at the soldiers and they can't call in artillery or air support thus increasing the number of casualties on the good guys side.
Remember you never take a knife to a gun fight and if you're carrying an empty weapon all you have then is an expensive club.

I stopped reading after i got to "Maobama" :rolleyes:

So, is that against the law? Many in the military file TX or FL as legal residence to avoid state taxes....is that bad?

No, it is not against the law, but it most certainly makes him a hypocrite.

Ok, if he has actively condemned people who do the same.....has he?

He's a class warfare, "the rich should pay their fair share," bullshitter and you very well know it, and here he is, worth a couple hundred million dollars, actively avoiding paying his "fair share."

What specifically is idiotic about what he said?

He equated current calls for sensible gun regulation in America with arms confiscation inStalinist Russia and Hitler's Germany.

It is your opinion that the proposed regulation is "sensible." Millions of others, including myself, do not agree with you.

How ironic how a veteran of the armed forces stands up to a public servant, reaffirming our Constitutional right to bear arms, and the gun grabbers in this thread belittle his service to his country in response. Of course, there is no doubt in my mind that these very same people wet their pants when conservatives treated John Kerry the same way in 2004.

No, it is not against the law, but it most certainly makes him a hypocrite.

He's a class warfare, "the rich should pay their fair share," bullshitter and you very well know it, and here he is, worth a couple hundred million dollars, actively avoiding paying his "fair share."

Is that a Yes or a No? Has he actively condemned people for doing the same?

Marine Who Penned Scathing Letter to Sen. Feinstein Now Says He’s Getting Death Threats (Video)​

by Jim Hoft
January 7, 2013

Cpl. Joshua Boston, the U.S. Marine who wrote a scathing letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) over proposed new gun control legislation was on FOX and Friends this morning. Feinstein wants to outlaw 120 specifically-named firearms including certain semiautomatic rifles, …

Seee Video:

Continue reading →
Marine Who Penned Scathing Letter to Sen. Feinstein Now Says He’s Getting Death Threats (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

My advice to him would be mind over matter. If he doesn't mind? It won't matter.

- Jeremiah

He equated current calls for sensible gun regulation in America with arms confiscation inStalinist Russia and Hitler's Germany.

It is your opinion that the proposed regulation is "sensible." Millions of others, including myself, do not agree with you.

You did not address what HE SAID. Instead you keyed in on my choice of words. That is the way someone avoids admitting their mistake.

Is that a Yes or a No? Has he actively condemned people for doing the same?

I don't know and it's 100% irrelevant, but you already knew that.

Why are you defending a nine figure millionaire not paying his fair share? Won't the Inquisition come banging down your door and take your OWS card away for such blasphemy?

Yeah, but it's not confiscation is it? And that's just silly.

Nobody wants to take away people's guns.

You did not address what HE SAID. Instead you keyed in on my choice of words. That is the way someone avoids admitting their mistake.

What he says about Russia and Nazi Germany, while improbable in the near future, is not all that far fetched long term. Part of the current discussion is to create a national database of firearm owners. If they ever want to go the Full Monty and try to take them all away they'll know exactly who has them.

How ironic how a veteran of the armed forces stands up to a public servant, reaffirming our Constitutional right to bear arms, and the gun grabbers in this thread belittle his service to his country in response. Of course, there is no doubt in my mind that these very same people wet their pants when conservatives treated John Kerry the same way in 2004.

You have all the nutter techniques down solid.

Praise the veteran, pretend the public servant needs standing-up to, mention the Constitution, use a negative term to describe the opposition and then deflect AND play victim in one breath.

Perfect.

Yeah, but it's not confiscation is it? And that's just silly.

Nobody wants to take away people's guns.

There are plenty of people who want to take away people's guns and yes, some of them are in the Congress. Is that what's going to happen in the near future? No, but it's just one more incremental step in that direction.

What he says about Russia and Nazi Germany, while improbable in the near future, is not all that far fetched long term. Part of the current discussion is to create a national database of firearm owners. If they ever want to go the Full Monty and try to take them all away they'll know exactly who has them.

It is very, very far fetched. We elect the people who make the laws. You are a nut.

Forum List

Back