Marine veteran warns Trump: You're being duped on Syria

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
MARINE VETERAN WARNS TRUMP: “YOU’RE BEING DUPED” ON SYRIA
"You're falling for the dumbest thing I've ever seen"
A Marine veteran warns Donald Trump that he is being “duped” on Syria and that the vast majority of the president’s supporters will not endorse regime change.

VIDEO :
Marine Veteran Warns Trump: “You’re Being Duped” on Syria
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like many are saying Trump is being set up by the Shadow --Democratic Gov. that want to see him fall/ drag him into a war etc, etc.................

I'm monitoring twitter. To say his supporters aren't happy is putting it mildly. More in the category of they're spitting bullets right now that he is even considering this shit.

#SyriaHoax is trending wildly. We've come a long way from believing we were the good guys going into Iraq.

• Banned
Exactly. How is war in Syria putting America First?

I dunno, but if you ask me Trump pulling this attack stunt just made us side with ISIS for one.
For two this is NOT our war.
ASSAD hasn't done anything to us.

• Banned
This is what's going down TWITTER at this moment LOL

upload_2017-4-6_19-22-57.png

I have no choice but to TIT. He has the data. If the data shows we have 59 cruise missles at "end of life" we found a good time and place to unload them? Muslims been blowing up civilians every day of my life, they are used to it. They are enemy of the world. Kill them all.......or let them kill each other? I don't care. They never stop blowing up, lets help them.

Forum List

Back