Marijuana to Blame for Increased Drug Use in 2009, Government Report Says

Except for the assholes who lace their pot with LSD or something similar. Or do you not consider them to be pot users anymore?

NEVER encountered anything like that in all the years i smoked....most people i knew and bought from would not sell shit like that....if you go and buy from the lowlife on the corner you get what you get,including the shit that goes with it.....i knew who i was buying from,and i knew they knew their supplier.....your talking about the moron pot smokers Con....know your guys....there is the legit and the shady.....know who each are and you will have no problems....

Most of the really good "suppliers" that I've met have pretty much dabbled in only 1 thing......

Plants and fungi. Most of them don't want the added hassle of having a hard drug charge on them. Pot is a misdemeanor, meth/coke/heroin are all felonies.

Spoken like somebody who has never bought or sold, or smoked Pot.

That is a BS line the government uses to scare people about Pot. There are no dealers who lace their shit with expensive crap Like PCP and do not tell you about it when you but it. So they can charge more.

And LCD? if you knew anything at all you would know you don't lace weed with LCD. As you do not get the effects from it when you Burn it up.

The idea that dealers lace their pot with expensive harder drugs and then do not tell people it is in there. Is laughable. exposes your intense ignorance about the subject.

this is true.....thats why i said i never encountered shit like this....we had a guy one time try and sell us pot that smelled like it was soaked in Ammonia or something....we told him...thanks but no thanks....

Well if I'm not mistaken, those caught with or smoking it will face some type of retribution from the judicial system...

what a ticket....if that?....in some cases as long as your not in a vehical and you have under an ounce the cops dont care.....and this i was told by Anaheim Cops at a Coffee shop before work...

Varies State to State. Here in Ok;
Code Section Tit. 63 §2-101, et seq.
Possession Misdemeanor with penalty of up to 1 yr. or fined $10,000; Subsequent offense: felony, 2-10 yrs. Fine not to exceed $25,000; Within 1000 feet of school or in presence of child under 12: up to double penalties; subsequent offense: up to triple penalties
Sale Felony, 2-10 yrs. and/or up to $5000; Subsequent offense: double penalties
Trafficking Between 25-1000 lbs.: $25,000 to $100,000; Over 1000 lbs.: $100,000 to $500,000

Oklahoma Marijuana Laws - OK Marijuana Laws - FindLaw for the Public
so your saying if your caught with a joint you may get up to a year or fined big bucks?.....thats crazy talk......

You're welcome to check it for yourself.

sorry Lone.....i dont trust stats from any organization that is dead set against OR dead set for what they are rallying about...who should you believe?.....the DEA?....NORMAL?....to biased Orgs....or an independent study?.....♠

Can you show a study that contradicts the ones the DEA's listed?

yea.....i mentioned NORMAL....they will contradict every one of those with studies done by "reputable" places.....so who you going to believe?.....

Last edited:
Hey Harry, don't forget Harvard Medical here in the US and the Royal British Medical Society.

They've done much research into cannabis, and it's pretty interesting.

Incidentally, according to Harvard Medical light use of marijuana is considered to be 15 or less joints/day.

Moderate use is 15 - 50 joints/day, and heavy use is Snoop Dog standards, 50 or more/day.

Based on those standards, I'd barely qualify as a user!

Hey Harry, don't forget Harvard Medical here in the US and the Royal British Medical Society.

They've done much research into cannabis, and it's pretty interesting.

Incidentally, according to Harvard Medical light use of marijuana is considered to be 15 or less joints/day.

Moderate use is 15 - 50 joints/day, and heavy use is Snoop Dog standards, 50 or more/day.

Based on those standards, I'd barely qualify as a user!

yea i dont know if i have ever smoked by myself more than 2-3 in a day....and that was in my peak years........most of the time your with anywhere from 1 to however many people so your only getting a couple of hits per joint smoked....i was usually getting high with someone listening to some good sounds or watching TV.....the good old days.....

[
The whole the lace it with worse stuff argument is a joke.

First off Most people do not get their weed from some dark scary Drug dealer. The distribution system is very grass roots. Most people get their stuff from a friend. who got it from a friend, and so on.

Second, Most Drug dealing people would never lace pot with a much more expensive drug, and not tell the people they sell it to, so they can CHARGE MORE FOR IT.

Maybe in some inner city where some scum bag guy that tries to get little kids hooked might do that, but not the vast majority of people that sell weed.

Just another of the many scare tactics the government has used to demonize pot for decades.

"I buy my ILLEGAL DRUGS from people I can trust"
How the weather in your fantasy land?​

sorry Lone.....i dont trust stats from any organization that is dead set against OR dead set for what they are rallying about...who should you believe?.....the DEA?....NORMAL?....to biased Orgs....or an independent study?.....♠

yea.....i mentioned NORMAL....they will contradict every one of those with studies done by "reputable" places.....so who you going to believe?.....

well... depends on who's paying the so-called reputable places, no?

I think I'd go with NORML. They have an agenda, but if they lie, then they end up hurting themselves. That isn't the case for the 'reefer madness' types. Also, I think it's pretty clear that if someone is younger than a certain age, it's pretty likely that they got high at one time or another.... to no ill-effects. There are probably more health issues from high fructose corn syrup... in fact, there definitely are.

Tobacco is the biggest killer and the worst drug out there.

and maybe the hardest to kick....

After 35 years of smoking 2-3 packs a day, I quit 5 years ago. It is not that hard. But I started smoking when I was 14. Why? Probably because everybody smoked. Then, years later, it became fashionable to quit.

But I do know someone who has to smoke pot everyday. She told that those who say it's not addictive are lying. She said she hasn't gone a day in the last 10 years without smoking weed.

Try smoking pot just walking around in public if you think it's harmless. You can't do it in public buildings because smoking anything there is illegal.

Why do people need to smoke it at all? How does it improve their lives?

Last edited:
Tobacco is the biggest killer and the worst drug out there.

and maybe the hardest to kick....

After 35 years of smoking 2-3 packs a day, I quit 5 years ago. It is not that hard. But I started smoking when I was 14. Why? Probably because everybody smoked. Then, years later, it became fashionable to quit.

Try smoking pot just walking around in public if you think it's harmless. You can't do it in public buildings because smoking anything is illegal.

Why do people need to smoke it at all? How does it improve their lives?

do you ever have a beer? same answer.

ultimately, it's no one's business what anyone else does for recreation if it doesn't hurt anyone else.

I'm calling shenanigans, ABS.

15 joints a day is nowhere in the neighborhood of "light use."

It's barely realistic for anybody period.

Let's see a link.

DEA is a government bureaucracy. They want to continue having jobs and funding.
I have worked many a drug case in my 30 year career. All of the retired DEA agents I have known all admit the war on drugs is a joke. Decriminalize drugs and the cartels disapear over night ie Al Capone and the liquor cartel.
Do they sell Jack Daniels on the street in your neighborhood and kill others that attempt to sell it?
Case closed.

Just like ending prohibition stopped the moonshine business.:cuckoo:

You really need to get out more.

I believe the sources listed on the site I cited.

Marijuana would probably be less likely to be an 'entry drug' if it were legal. You wouldn't need a 'connection' in order to obtain it, therefore you wouldn't need to associate with black market dealers of illicit substances.

I have worked many a drug case in my 30 year career. All of the retired DEA agents I have known all admit the war on drugs is a joke. Decriminalize drugs and the cartels disapear over night ie Al Capone and the liquor cartel.
Do they sell Jack Daniels on the street in your neighborhood and kill others that attempt to sell it?
Case closed.

In terms of a percentage, would you care to take a guess at how much of the alcohol market share illegal moonshine sales have?

Case closed.

In terms of a percentage, would you care to take a guess at how much of the alcohol market share illegal moonshine sales have?

What difference does that make?

There is no evidence that suggest that by legalizing pot the cartels would disappear. That's just plain fucking stupid and only a fool would buy into that argument.

what a ticket....if that?....in some cases as long as your not in a vehical and you have under an ounce the cops dont care.....and this i was told by Anaheim Cops at a Coffee shop before work...

Varies State to State. Here in Ok;
Code Section Tit. 63 §2-101, et seq.
Possession Misdemeanor with penalty of up to 1 yr. or fined $10,000; Subsequent offense: felony, 2-10 yrs. Fine not to exceed $25,000; Within 1000 feet of school or in presence of child under 12: up to double penalties; subsequent offense: up to triple penalties
Sale Felony, 2-10 yrs. and/or up to $5000; Subsequent offense: double penalties
Trafficking Between 25-1000 lbs.: $25,000 to $100,000; Over 1000 lbs.: $100,000 to $500,000

Oklahoma Marijuana Laws - OK Marijuana Laws - FindLaw for the Public
so your saying if your caught with a joint you may get up to a year or fined big bucks?.....thats crazy talk......

Welcome to the great State of Oklahoma... Hell tattos have only been legal in this State for 5 or so years. Have had a friend or two get a ride to the jailhouse just for roaches in the ashtray(Don't get caught in Bethany Ok. Their cells are PINK! After 4 hours in there one's liable to go crazy)

Forum List

Back