Marijuana in America

People who are so uptight and anal retentive in their normal life would do well to enjoy a little marijuana, especially if those folks enjoy listening to music, which is so much better when you're high. I only use it every couple days, and I know plenty of folks who drink every night. They are addicted, and I'm not addicted to anything.

The genie is out of the bottle, and it won't go back in, no matter what Christian conservative Republican tries to outlaw it. Eventually we will have a younger Democratic President who will legalize it and we can stop playing games and treat it like alcohol
It will never be legal in my home, on my property, or in my car. If you want to do business with me, you don’t use it… JUST LIKE ALCOHOL.

It will never be legal in my home, on my property, or in my car. If you want to do business with me, you don’t use it… JUST LIKE ALCOHOL.
I respect that. Your freewill, my freewill. I worked for 29 years and I could not use it, because a rando test could cause me suspension, lost wages, and a lifetime of regular testing, but none of that is my concern any more.

respect that. Your freewill, my freewill. I worked for 29 years and I could not use it, because a rando test could cause me suspension, lost wages, and a lifetime of regular testing, but none of that is my concern any more
Do what you want, in private. The minute your stoned ass negatively impacts my life, you’re getting two in the chest and one between your eyes.

Do what you want, in private. The minute your stoned ass negatively impacts my life, you’re getting two in the chest and one between your eyes.
I just packed an extra tight hitter, just for you. You should probably speak to someone about your impotent rage.
And don't forget to leave one in the magazine for yourself.

just packed an extra tight hitter, just for you
Keep it for yourself. I’ve never touched the stuff and never will. Not even for medicinal purposes.
You should probably speak to someone about your impotent rage
I talk to people regularly about my anger management and anxiety/stress issues. Their diagnosis is that unless I see a need to change, nothing ever will; and I don’t see a need to change.
And don't forget to leave one in the magazine for yourself
I have a derringer, chambered in .45 ACP in my dresser. It’s loaded with a +P JHP cartridge which has my initials stenciled on the case. I’m more than prepared.

Only 3 states have made it fully illegal, and those states are Nebraska, Kansas, and Idaho.

Some only allow CBD oil, but they are few, I think around 7. The rest of the country allows either medical marijuana or recreational use.

The genie is out of the bottle, and it won't go back in, no matter what Christian conservative Republican tries to outlaw it. Eventually we will have a younger Democratic President who will legalize it and we can stop playing games and treat it like alcohol.

Libertarians were the driving force toward legalization of marijuana but Democrats and Republicans are now warming up to it.

Libertarians were the driving force toward legalization of marijuana but Democrats and Republicans are now warming up to it.
Enforcement has always been used as a tool to arrest minorities, whether or not anyone wants to admit it or not. Just like having far greater penalties for crack cocaine versus powder form (largely used more by whites than blacks). I think even Republicans are recognizing this injustice.

LOL, who am I kidding, they just want some of that tax money.

Enforcement has always been used as a tool to arrest minorities, whether or not anyone wants to admit it or not. Just like having far greater penalties for crack cocaine versus powder form (largely used more by whites than blacks). I think even Republicans are recognizing this injustice.

LOL, who am I kidding, they just want some of that tax money.
Tax money is the driving force behind legalization.

People who are so uptight and anal retentive in their normal life would do well to enjoy a little marijuana, especially if those folks enjoy listening to music, which is so much better when you're high. I only use it every couple days, and I know plenty of folks who drink every night. They are addicted, and I'm not addicted to anything.

I've known several conservatives that chilled the fuck out on edibles.

Weed pulls you into the moment. More folks could benefit from that. Too much of outrage culture is predicated on hypotheticals. The now is about what is.

Yeah, you stand out as an example and a warning of what this sort of drug does to people.

No thanks, I certainly do not want to end up like you.

Forum List

Back