Marianne Williamson 2020: She's a prisoner of love!

• Banned
i dont want to live in a world where material concerns matter while spiritual concerns are the stuff of fantasy!

If rational analysis or intellectual argument or traditional strategizing or fund raising won't defeat the President ....what is ms. Williamson suggesting? Surely not love.

• Banned
If rational analysis or intellectual argument or traditional strategizing or fund raising won't defeat the President ....what is ms Williamson suggesting? Surely not love.
LOVE TRUMPS HATE! LOVE TRUMPS HATE! LOVE TRUMPS HATE! LOVE TRUMPS HATE! LOVE TRUMPS HATE!

• Banned
“She was .... memorable.” - Pete Buttigieg spokeswoman Lis Smith when asked about Marianne Williamson’s performance tonight.

• Banned
coming up with plans was more of a job for cabinet secretaries/ plans are not enough to inspire people to vote. I think they will all be great cabinet secretaries for President Williamson

• Banned
D-HuuL2UIAAhHbu.jpg

ok.......another one who wants to get rich entering the political arena....and claiming spiritual realms.....

be careful Marianne Williamson.....be careful......Karma is ever present.

Thank you for that ^^^^

Now I know without any doubt that Marianne Williamson is a total and complete moron!

"We are going to turn from a dirty economy to a clean economy, we’re going to have a Green New Deal. We’re going to create millions of jobs. We’re going to do this within the next twelve years because I’m not interested in just winning the next election.

I have had a career harnessing the inspiration and the motivation and the excitement of people - masses of people." - MW

"Your body is merely your space station from whence you beam your love to the universe.Don't just relate to the station; relate to the beams.

Just beneath the surface, this isn't politics it's black magic. Entirely a psychic battle. Use your shield of Virtue and your sword of Truth" - MW

Last edited:
its not a big leap between the fact that you're ignoring the pain of others and that you're ignoring the pain that you're inflict on others

brothers and sisters: this generation doesn't hate freedom, but we sure take it for granted. we value money over love! we protect our ego rather than our freedom. we dont care about being a good society but wealthy and powerful. now we are reaping what we sow. "OUR CHICKENS...COMING HOME....TO ROOOOOOST! " - Jeremiah Wright

Forum List

Back